themanis

iATKOS v2.0i

318 posts in this topic

Advertisement
themanis could you please add it to BrokenStones? :-)

This last 5 percent is taking forever! If it's not up by the time I finish, I will upload it.

Ok now its pretty steady at 15kb/ better then 5kb/s. But the download remaining number is going down but the percent of completed and GB completed have been on the same number for a while. Is this going to affect when the download finish?

WTF is going on with this 89% stuck?

I'm at 20% right now with 190 kbps download speed, should be there in about 2 hours...

WTF is going on with this 89% stuck?

I'm at 20% right now with 190 kbps download speed, should be there in about 2 hours...

The problem is about 550 people have jumped on since I started downloading this thing. If they would wait we could get done and there would be a few seeders to help out. Oh well such is life.

in this case, the seader should enable SUPERSEEDING, so it upoload to only several leechers -- to help him seed... (

but it`s too late..

I agree with GimmeRed, new users do dilute the torrent.

I've already uploaded more than 100Gigs, and judging by the current speed, I'd have to upload 100 more

before the torrent will be fully uploaded

The other problem is the general upload speed of most ISP's, my download max's at about 850kBps but my uploads only 60kBps. The problem is if i max my upload my downloads slow to a crawl. Its a tit for tat, so i usually cap my upload at 30kBps to maintain my download, ill drop the cap for the time being, though it won't help much, im only at 91.2%

Thanks a lot for your seeding efforts Lenka-Penka. :-)

edit: I added eskurzas statement at the article.

91.8... come on... you can do it!

I'm beating you by a few points :-p Only problem is that the torrent isn't 100% available yet. Once a few of us get to a 100%, it should go smoothly for everyone else. I have an 800 k/s upload and I'll be happy to devote it all to this torrent for a day of so to get it going.

As for the hit and runners its understandable if they want to try the distro. Ill turn on superseeding once i complete, but it won't help much w/my {censored} upload.

96.2% and climbing. Still only the one seed. all 3 machines are tied. will seed from all 3 machines (on different connections) soon.

I too am so close. Once I finish I'll be seeding at 800k/s which should give the torrent a nice boost.