USB Wireless

skezza

13 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Having waited for absolutely months for 3COM or someone to release drivers for Leopard to effectively operate the 3CRUSB10075 I've given up. Can someone recommend me a new wireless card that is compatible with Leopard and Windows if possible. Linux would be nice too, but not essential, i have other cards that work with that.

Joe

Only requirement is that i can get it in the UK :)I am also downloading Tiger 10.4.9 with the update to 10.4.10 so if anyone knows of any issues with the 3COM working on that please let us know. But i would really appreciate it, if you could tell me some compatible ones, any?

Yeah, i noticed they are only about 10 to 15 pounds sterling over here. the other one i was looking at was the Linksys WUSB54G I noticed this thread http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...&hl=F5D7050. Im not bothered about the quality link sensor and all that stuff, just want the damn thing to connect :(

The other one i was considering was the Netgear WG111 but ive heard bad things about this one on Hackintosh