Could really use some help.

5 posts in this topic

Hello there.

Today i tired to install OSX86 leopard 10.5.1 onto my laptop. I created a partition on my disk with windows xp. The installation went fine and nothing went wrong and then OS X booted fine, so i now have osx and windows running.... or so i thought.

After turning it off and turning it on again i got a "b0 error". I tired almost every fix i could think of, every fix posted here of the forum (using the terminal and bootmagic 8), i'm was 100% sure that my partition was active but i still got this damn error. This means that i couldn't get into XP or OSX86

So i thought "Screw it, i'll remove the partition for OSX86 and just use XP, this might get right of the error", But it didn't. So now i'm in the situation where xp is on my PC, but i can't load it, and OSX86 isn't but i still get the "b0 error" :)

Anyone know how i can boot back into xp? :(

*Usually* when the recovery is on a partition on your hard drive, youhave to press some button on your computer during bootup to get to it such as F1, F2, F11, etc. What is the brand and model laptop you have ?? If you tell us, we may know already or be able to assist you in finding out. God Bless :angel: