PhotoShop Help

nate256

4 posts in this topic

I have a picture of a cow, and i used the lasso tool to cut out just his head, now i want to take just his head and save it so i can Superimpose it into a Final Cut Movie. like i want just the head, not all the junk in the back ground. I can save a pic of just his head, but there is a lot of white, so i want to get rid of all that space behind it, so in the movie it is just his head, nothing eles, over the video. Please, im doing it for a school project and i really need help on this soon!

Do you understand what i mean?

THANK YOU

I haven't used photoshop for about 10+ years by now :) But in any other photo editor like Gimp I would created a new image with transparent (alpha) layer and paste your lasso-cut-out cow head. Later you can save the image as png and import it into whatever you want. The final result will be that image rectangle will be transparent except the cow's head (whatever shape it has) within the image.

Hope it can help.

if you mean crop, you can do it with photoshop, just mark it and then crop, or use the crop tool, looks like a rectangle with smaller diagonale line. then you should resize the pic to you video resolution.

not sure, whether i got you

Thanks a bunch, the transparent background was what i needed! Now i can have my cow in my video :) LOL well lets hope it is a good project!

again thanks