First I would like to thank that community for the effort given to the users.
I will start my topic with a summry and the issue, followed by my system specification and details.
I made up a custom pc and started Mac OS X installation OOTB, the installation went all fine, no issues following the guides.
First thing I did after the installation and a successful boot-up was installing "bootloader" from my desktop using a prepaired installation from a usb flash, and it requested to restart the system after the installation.
When the system restarted I recieved a Kernel panic on the apple logo screen.
My system specifications:
- Proccessor Intel i5 - 2500k
- MB ASUS P8z68-v
- Graphic Card Nvidia GTX 550 Ti 1GB
- RAM Patriot 4GB DDR3 x2 ( Used 4gb x 1 for installation )
- HD 500GB Sata x 2
Details of installation:
- Mac os x version: 10.6 Snow leopard RETAIL.
- [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] legacy for booting purpose.
- SATA set to AHCI.
- I used DU for formating the disk, no other operating systems installed.
- HDMI connection between PC to screen, smooth installation + first boot.
- Speedstep turbo in the BIOS is Disabled. [ according to the guide I followed ]
- GraphicsEnabler=No for no issues on booting.
I will mention more details if required, as I'm not having an issue with installation here.
The type of kernel panics I recieved differes from the command I use to boot, since I only had "one" successfull boot which was the one after the installation, I tried almost everything that came to my mind and I still get KPs,-x/ -v / GraphicsEnabler=No / PCIrootUID=1 / busratio=30 ( since I have i5 2500k ), etc, I can't remember what else I used.
Any ideas are welcome.
Thanks in advanced!