After some hard work, *almost* everything is working as it should now. The only thing I haven't looked at yet is the NEC USB 3.0 port. Maybe when I have time.
Manufacturer: Packard Bell (Acer)
CPU: Intel Core i7-2630QM @ 2.00 GHz
RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333
Mainboard: Packard Bell SJV70_HR (highly unknown)
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6650M 1GB
Storage: Intel 320 Series 120GB (SSD) + 640 GB HDD
Ethernet: Atheros AR8151
WiFi: Atheros 9287
Sound: Realtek ALC269
- running OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.4
- Everything listed above works as it should, or at least as far as I tested.
- Power management should be fine (SSDT, MSRDumper reports correct stepping)
- Sleep works
- Cosmetic issue: Ethernet shows "connected" even if no cable is plugged in, with no IP assigned
- HDMI port worked with my TV (HDMI -> HDMI), but not with my PC monitor (HDMI -> DVI). No idea why.
- Internal mic probably doesn't work, haven't tested precisely.
- DSDT+SSDT dumped from Linux, DSDT patches applied: Core i* Sandy Bridge, Audio, GFX
- Takes ~11 seconds to boot (BIOS POST not included)
If you have a similar system, just ask if you need instructions or kexts whatever.