Well, well, well, hello eveyone !
It's been a long time I didn't give a reply because I was sort of busy, but I've made it working (with the help of your great forum and more generally the entire Internet) and seems almost stable for 4 months now !
So I'm dual booting on the SSD with Yosemite and W10, using clover. I had to change the Wi-Fi card because it wasn't compatible. I've also upgraded with 16gb of RAM.
Previously I said "almost stable" because there are just some minor things which are not working properly, like VGA out which works in the clover menu but gives some artifacts and weird lines in the OS. I haven't tested the HDMI and DP yet.
CPU power management is working fine with the ssdtPRGen script. But I can't choose the base frequency which could be nice in addition to the kext which disables TurboBoost on the battery (in order to gain some battery time of course).
Anyway, I'll post a complete message next week about what is working, not working, and I'll post the files, maybe some picture too.