Here's a new link...I'm just reposting hakan's files...
1. Unzip Archive_2.zip
2. copy appleHDA.kext and HDAEnaber.kext into your (Mac System Drive)/System/Library/Extensions. Overwrite any originals. (Or back them up first if you want).
3. Go to the root of your Mac System Drive, make a backup copy of your "Extra" folder, just in case.
4. Unzip the "Archive.zip" that was inside the "Archive_2.zip". In this new "Archive" folder, copy the "Extra" folder to the root of your Mac System Drive, overwriting yours.
5. Run Disk Utility in Applications/Utilities, and repair permissions on your Mac System Drive.
6. Reboot. Onboard sound and sleep function then worked for me!
My sleep function works, but sometimes it wakes up and waits for about 10 to 15 seconds to restore the network connection...not a big deal to me. I'm amazed I've gotten this far. Hope it works for you.