Hello everyone, after 2 days of trying to build hackintosh from my old pc, i finally got almost perfect hackintosh.
I'm running Lion 10.7.2 on
C2Quad Q6600 (socket 775)
P5K-SE (P35, ICH9)
4x 1GB DDR2 800
ASUS ENGTS 450 1GB
ALC883 onboard sound
640GB HDD (SATA2 without AHCI or SATA2 IDE)
And struggling to fix these problems, and still failed to.
1. USB storage drive (External Harddrive, and flashdrive) is not ejected properly every times i sleep my PC Solved by SleepWatcher 2.2
2. Onboard Ethernet is not working after wake from sleep. It failed to retrieve IP address from DHCP. But Apple USB Ethernet working just fine.
3. my onboard Ethernet is turned on while sleep but cant do Wake On Lan.
4. after bootup my pc shutdown and restart is working fine. After wake from sleep i cant do the restart but still can do the shutdown. Problem solved by using OSXRestart.kext (Neither EvOreboot nor OpenHaltRestart is working)
5. This is off the topic but I cant patch my DSDT to get SpeedStep working. So if any one knows how to fix this, please help.
6. Auto Sleep not working, monitor goes black but system still running. Also cannot wake it unless reboot. Worked after I replaced my onboard data controller with AsMedia ASM1061
And here is my Post-Installation, i case you guys needed to know for diagnostics
1. ###### with ##### + GF100 Fermi patch
2. Custom DSDT here
3. org.chameleon.Boot.plist here
4. AttansicL1Ethernet.kext here
5. SATA IDE kexts here
6. xnu-sleep-enabler here
7. AppleHDA.kext for ALC883 (working with patched DSDT) here
Thank you guys in advance