Based on your instructions, I use the GM version of 10.7 (11A550) disk image and edit the OSInstall.mpkg as in your paragraph in blue color, I can install Lion onto my S10-3c successfully, except the following issues:
1. system will have kernel panic whenever restart or shutdown (even during reboot just after Lion installation);
2. on-board Ethernet port not working;
3. built-in wifi not working; (so, there is no entry in my NETWORK system preference)
4. built-in keyboard not working after booting into Mac OSX, still working during booting in dark background in -v mode;
5. my onboard video card GMA x3150 support 800x600 in Lion only, but 1024x768 in Windows 7 Starter (32-bit);
I have run repair permission on my booting partition under disk utility, but still cannot fix the problems.
Any idea on how to fix the above problem? Thanks a million in advance.
PS, adding extensions below from another post of MaLd0n seems fix the problem of restart / Shutdown: