I'm still playing with it, but I'm almost there.
- Still waiting for new wireless card (Dell Truemobile 1350)
- Touchpad Tap works now but side/bottom bars don't.
Image Used : iAtkos v5i
I had to connect an external monitor to get to the installer (Sometimes it would get there on its own, but most of the time not).
* Booted from CD.
* Click the button to continue
* Utilities -> Disk Utilities
- Partitioned Formatted my drive with MBR, then exit Disk Utilities.
* Click continue and Agree afterwards
* Select Your drive and click continue
* Click Customize.
This is what I have checked so far, like I said I'm still playing with it, but this is what i used to get me into the OS and fiddle around more with it.
iATKOS v5i Main System
--> PC EFI V9
--> SMBIOS driver
---> SMBIOS Enablers
----> SMBIOS - EFI Air
---> SMBIOS for X86
----> AppleSMBIOS-27 6th rev. MacBook
---> 9.5.0 kernal voodoo
---> APIC driver
---> Graphics Update
-----> GMA950 b
----> Intel SATA
----> Intel AHCI SATA
---> Intel Speedstep b
---> Laptop Battery
---> Broadcom 440x
After I got into the OS.
- I installed the Kext Helper.
-- I drag and dropped the two kext included here to install my video (to get my full resolution).
and at this point you will be where I am, tryng to figure at the little kinks nad reinstalling every so often.
Hope this helps
Edit : It wouldn't let me upload the kext so I stuck them in a zip