Jump to content
Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tagebebe

Members
  • Content count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About tagebebe

  • Rank
    InsanelyMac Protégé
  1. Help needed with ALC889 and ML please

    I have alc889 myself, and I got sound with those 2 kexts without changing them. I have attached another AppleHDA.kext... Try this still with HDAEnabler1.kext and remember to run kextutillity, when kexts are placed in the earlier mentioned directory... AppleHDA.kext.zip
  2. Help needed with ALC889 and ML please

    This will work: Place AppleHDA.kext and HDAEnabler1.kext in System/Library/Extensions (overwrite old AppleHDA.kext) When done run Kext Utility and reboot. Then it works! tagebebe PS. files attached :-) files.zip
  3. I fixed it this way: I added the following to my com.apple.Boot.plist (placed in extra and called org.chameleon.Boot.plist in my case): <key>PCIRootUID</key> <string>1</string> Then I removed the NetworkInterfaces.plist in library/preferences/SystemConfiguration and rebooted. Now the App Store and iCloud is working again.
×