Thank you, I came here to post exactly that, the Tools folder is found in the DSDT patcher GUI's files, when extracted.
So, a summary is in order for the 900HA:
* Buy a Dell 1390 or other compatible Wireless Mini PCIe adapter and replace it with the internal one. Just do it! You will void your warranty but it will save you a lot of frustration.
* Mod the BIOS with the links found in page 2 of this thread. Manher's post has a working link at the time of this writing.
* Install iDeneb 1.3 following this guide. (Works for the 900ha just as well as the 1000h). Ignore the BIOS part as you've already done that.
At this point, your 900HA will be working perfectly under Mac OS 10.5.5. However, there is a standby issue with XP using the modded bios (it won't come back from standby or hibernate). If you continue to use Windows XP via dual boot and you want to fix this issue, just revert to any non-modded BIOS from the Asus site *AFTER* you do the following:
* Download the GUI DSDT Patcher here.
* Run the Bootloader.pkg file in the 'Tools' folder after you extracted the above
* Run the Patcher, select the OSX partition on the right and make sure "Apply" is checked on the right.
Remember to reset BIOS settings such as turning off LAN in onboard devices and Boot Booster. My wireless didn't work until I turned off Boot Booster.
Sleep Display does work (this is turning off the LCD screen only). Also, for OSX beginners, under System Preferences, "desktop and screen saver", you can assign Sleep Display to a "hot corner" so you can turn the display off by moving a mouse to a corner of your choosing, if you wish.
Thank you all very much!