I've followed all the instructions step by step,...keep getting the same issue...and I really need some help here.
1. Restored USB drive from a retail version of Snow Leo 10.6.3
2. Ran the myHack installer http://osx86.sojugarden.com/2010/06/myhack...r-1-1-released/ and installed to the USB drive.
4. Made the correct settings in the bios(ASUS P5E/bios 1201)
3. Rebooted from the USB
4. Install window comes up and I choose OSX Install DVD
5. I get "Restore Your System" then "Select a Backup Source"
I've done this over and over about 5 times with different versions of OSX 10.6 - 10.6.3 and keep getting the same result....what am I doing wrong??? Can anyone please tell me so I can get this working?
I've had no problem with Leo4All or Kalyway...but this has me stumped!!
ASUS P5E mb ver 1201
Q9450 2.66ghz oc'd @ 3.21
8gb Corsair DDR2-1066
EVGA Ultra 8800/768 PCI-e
ASUS/Plextor DVD Sata
WD/Samsung Sata Drives