I was trying to install Kalyway 10.5.2 to my netbook using a SD card. What I did was:
1. Used gparted to make new partition table and created an 8GB hfs+ partition
2. Installed chameleon: dd if=boot0 of=/dev/sdb ; dd if=boot1h of=/dev/sdb1
3. Used gparted to fix the partition table (since dd'ing the boot1h breaks it)
4. Copied chameleon "boot" file to the hfs+ partition as well as the contents of the Kalyway iso
5. Used diskpart (in windows) to set the partition id to af
6. Rebooted the netbook, selected USB boot and let it boot
When I was at the OS X installer I chose my language and after that a window pops up saying that I had to clean the disc carefully.
Can someone help me out?