Jump to content

zac840

Just Joined
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About zac840

  • Rank
    InsanelyMac Protégé
  1. Hi, I don't really see the point in posting my whole EFI folder it's basically the same as the OPs just with newer versions of the Clover bootloader and kext files. I'd just grab the latest versions and do it again if I were you. Here is what I used: Clover: v2.4k_r4928 Kexts: AppleALC.kext => Identifier: as.vit9696.AppleALC | Version: 1.3.7 IntelMausiEthernet.kext => Identifier: com.insanelymac.IntelMausiEthernet | Version: 2.5.0d0 Lilu.kext => Identifier: as.vit9696.Lilu | Version: 1.3.5 SMCProcessor.kext => Identifier: as.vit9696.SMCProcessor | Version: 1.0.3 SMCSuperIO.kext => Identifier: ru.joedm.SMCSuperIO | Version: 1.0.3 USBInjectAll.kext => Identifier: com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll | Version: 0.7.1 | Other infos: 0.7.1 Copyright © 2015 RehabMan. All rights reserved. VirtualSMC.kext => Identifier: as.vit9696.VirtualSMC | Version: 1.0.3 WhateverGreen.kext => Identifier: as.vit9696.WhateverGreen | Version: 1.2.8 I made some slight tweaks to the OPs SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl because I'm only using a T9E wireless card (I disabled all the internal USB2 headers and enabled the USB 3 ports on the back instead) but that is pretty minor. I've attached it but you will have to compile it (follow OPs guide above). I can't attach the compiled version here. I've attached my config.plist (minus) the SMBIOS stuff as that is where all the work is IMO. I hope this helps. config.plist SSDT-UIAC.dsl
  2. Hi jbesclapez, You are going to have to wait a week or so I'm on holidays away from my machine.
  3. Hi, This is my first post on this forum. I found the original post here very helpful thanks cat2devnull, so figured I should give back. I am also using an Asus TUF Z390M PRO (non WI-FI) motherboard and just the iGPU (i5 9600k). Currently running the latest kexts mentioned by the OP (excluding the Light and Battery ones) and the latest clover bootloader seems to be working fine with the latest Mojave 10.14.5 from the light testing I've done so far. Here are a few issues and solutions I ran into. 1. Kernel Panic trying to boot from USB to install. Fixed by DVMT Pre-Allocated from 32M to 64M in the bios 2. I stupidly updated the BIOS to the latest (Version 2401) before doing any research and it results in an uninitialised variable in Device(RTC) that makes OSX DSDT parser freak out. Fixed using a patch I found for an Asrock Motherboard worked fine on the Asus board. <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>Fix AsRock and Asus Z390 BIOS DSDT Device(RTC) bug</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> oAqTU1RBUwE= </data> <key>Replace</key> <data> oAqRCv8L//8= </data> </dict> Credit to 'pupin' in this thread: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/mojave-on-asrock-z390-phantom-gaming-itx-ac.265245/ 3. Trying to use the HDMI port results in a black screen once the installer initialises. Fixed using this frame buffer patch for (ASUS Prime Z390-A etc) I don't think it's perfect because it lists 3 ports and my motherboard only has 2 (DP and HDMI) but I haven't tried creating my own patch yet. <key>Properties</key> <dict> <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key> <dict> <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key> <data> BwCbPg== </data> <key>device-id</key> <data> mz4AAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con0-busid</key> <data> AgAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con0-enable</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con0-flags</key> <data> xwMAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con0-index</key> <data> AgAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con0-pipe</key> <data> CgAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con0-type</key> <data> AAgAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con1-busid</key> <data> BAAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con1-enable</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con1-flags</key> <data> xwMAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con1-index</key> <data> AwAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con1-pipe</key> <data> CAAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con1-type</key> <data> AAgAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con2-busid</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con2-enable</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con2-flags</key> <data> xwMAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con2-index</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con2-pipe</key> <data> CQAAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-con2-type</key> <data> AAQAAA== </data> <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key> <data> AQAAAA== </data> </dict> </dict> Credit here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-general-framebuffer-patching-guide-hdmi-black-screen-problem.269149/ 4. AppleALC I set the layout-id (inject) to 3 instead of 1 as my motherboard only has the 3 audio ports and not 5/6 like I think layout 1 is meant for. I could be wrong on this one but the green port on the back seems to be working great. As well as the HDMI audio. I can post my config.plist if there is any interest. Cheers, zac
×