Jump to content


Just Joined
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About dave_t_uk

  • Rank
    InsanelyMac Protégé
  1. Hi, thanks for the info on the gigabyte HD3. I too have the same board and got high sierra working. My final setup looked like this: ./EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other: FakeSMC.kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext Lilu.kext NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext USBInjectAll.kext VoodooHDA.kext XHCI-300-series-injector.kext ./EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched: SSDT-UIAC.aml Clover config.plist attached. I used the SSDT-UIAC.aml file from the first post. When this boots I get a couple of pages of very fast scrolling errors at the start of the boot, so i think it's probably not perfect. I tried the SSDT-GPRW.aml hotpatch (on its own) but this did not work - everything was ok but I was left without SS USB (usb3.0). I could see only HS USB devices in IOReg. Going back to just the SSDT-UIAC.aml fixed this. I tried the HDA route but without success. Instead opted for VoodooHDA which worked first time with no problems, including vol controls and mute. Overall a successful OSX86 install but not a painless one. P.S. My system specs: NVidia GTX 1050 Ti / 8GB / 500gb samsung 570evo nvme / i7 8700 / gigabyte H370 HD3 v1.0 / Single hdmi monitor. config.plist