Jump to content


Just Joined
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About bcuraboy3

  • Rank
    InsanelyMac Protégé

Recent Profile Visitors

245 profile views
  1. bcuraboy3

    Log File Attached

    Hi guys. I am trying to run OpenCore on my laptop, a i7-6500U, with a IntelHD520, 12GB of Ram and 500GB SSD. The network card is a BCM94352Z and a Conexant CX20751/2 audio device. On Clover, everything works without any issues, but on OpenCore I cannot get past the boot menu. I have built the latest release, tried with the Debug as well, to see what could be the culprit, but i'm a bit clueless by now. On my CLover folder, I only need a DSDT and a SSDT( this one being for reducing the frequencies with CPUFriend). The DSDT contains what I assume the necessary patches for my laptop, since everything works flawlessly. I have followed this guide to create my config.plist for OpenCore, but with no success: Skylake - Opencore Vanilla Desktop Guide Anyone can shed me some light on what to do, or what to sort/fix? I am attaching my EFi with the latest log.txt. Thanks a lot EFI.zip
  2. bcuraboy3

    HP Pavillion 15

    Good morning everyone. I have a HP Pavillion with the following specs I have managed to install MOjave on it, using Rehabman's config for Intel HD5500. But I need some help with a DSDT for it. Would anyone be kind enough to have a look at the zip file, which contains the EFI folder, a IOREG, and some screenshots from DPCI Manager, and help me with a good DSDT patched and a correct config.plist for it? Thank you very much. Highly appreciated 15-p200np Número do equipamento L5Z67EA Microprocessador Intel Core i7-5500U com placa gráfica Intel HD 5500 (2,4 GHz, 4 MB de cache, 2 núcleos); Memória SDRAM DDR3L de 4 GB a 1600 MHz (1 x 4 GB) Placa de vídeo NVIDIA GeForce 840M (DDR3 dedicada de 2 GB) Disco rígido SATA 1 TB 5400 rpm Unidade multimédia Gravador de DVD SuperMulti Visor HD BrightView com retroiluminação WLED de 39,6 cm (15,6 pol.) na diagonal (1366 x 768) Placa de rede Ethernet LAN Base-T 10/100 integrada Conectividade sem fio Combo 802.11b/g/n (1x1) e Bluetooth 4.0 (compatível com Miracast) Som BeatsAudio com 2 altifalantes Teclado Tamanho completo tipo ilha com teclado numérico Dispositivo HP Imagepad com suporte de gestos multi-toque Portas externas 1 leitor de cartões multimédia SD multi-formato 1 HDMI 1 combinação auscultadores/microfone 1 USB 2.0 2 USB 3.0 1 RJ-45 Dimensões 38,45 x 26,02 x 2,39 cm Peso 2,27 kg Alimentação Transformador de alimentação CA de 65 W Polímero de iões de lítio 4 cél. 41 Wh Câmara Câmara Web HP TrueVision HD (frontal) com microfone digital de matriz dupla integrado Mac-Pro-Noi.zip
  3. bcuraboy3

    AppleALC — dynamic AppleHDA patching

    Morning guys. I have read and searched in a couple forums already, but so far, I have only came across one solution, and still, it's not the best. I have a Zenbook UX303UA, with the Codec CX20751/2 and as you can see, at the bottom of the device there are a couple tiny holes which are the microphones. Well, I have managed to get the one on the right working, but not the left one, and it seems like that sometimes, people can't hear me that well. Siri responds fine, but the other day, I was trying to record my daughter and her music practice, as a experiment, but the sound was way too low... I found that SSDT, which will work with the CodecCommander.kext, but I was hoping that someone would be able or kind to have a look at the zip and the files in it, and tell what can I do to improve the input of the system... inside the zip you will find the following files: AppleALC 1.3.2 Debug; my codec_dump.txt The CodecCommander.kext Lilu.kext The SSDT of the audio and DSDT of my system A config.plist of my system And also a IOReg Hope that these files will help in any way.. Thanks a lot for the attention Audio and MIc.zip