swdvb changed their profile photo
Hello I'm new here.
Several days I read your posts you write to other users, with hope to find the solution, for my build but I wont find anything.
Maybe somebody have clover configuration and kext for this BUILD?
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 3
Processors: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820X CPU @ 3.60GHz
Audio Adapter: Realtek ALC1220
Video Adapter: GeForce GTX 1070 (8 GB)
I'm try to install the High Sierra 10.13.4. I do that but only with one core processor.
This is my build:
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X299 Aorus Gaming 3 (5 PCI-E x16, 2 M.2, 8 DDR4 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN)
- System Memory: 65237 MB (DDR4 SDRAM) (work)
Processors: (wont work all cores only one core)
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820X CPU @ 3.60GHz
Audio Adapter: (wont work)
- nVIDIA HDMI/DP @ nVIDIA GP104 - High Definition Audio Controller
- Audio Adapter: Realtek ALC1220 @ Intel Union Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller (Audio, Voice, Speech)
Video Adapter: (work)
- GeForce GTX 1070 (8 GB)
Network Adapter: (work)
- Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V (192.168.1.15)
- BIOS Vendor :American Megatrends Inc.
- BIOS Version: F8c
- System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
- System Product: X299 AORUS Gaming
CPU Type: OctalCore Intel Core i7-7820X, 4100 MHz (41 x 100)
CPUID Manufacturer GenuineIntel CPUID CPU Name Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820X CPU @ 3.60GHz Platform ID 4Fh / MC 04h (LGA2066) Microcode Update Revision 43h CPU Thermal Design Power 140 W DRAM Thermal Design Power 17.5 W Max Turbo Boost Multipliers 2C: 45x, 4C: 41x, 8C: 40x
MIT -> Advanced Frequency Settings -> Advanced CPU Core Settings
Active Core Controls - (auto)
hyper -Threading - (enabled)
turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 - (enabled)
intel Speed shift (enabled)
Enhanced Multi-Core Performance - (auto)
CPU Enhanced Halth (C1E) - (enabled)
C6/C7 state - (enabled)
Package C6 State limit - (C6)
CPU EIST function - (enabled)
Energy Efficient Turbo - (enabled)
Security option - (setup)
full screen logo - (disable)
fast boot - (disable)
CSM support - (disable)
With this arguments I try to install. ( image attached )
I Install all fine, but only one core is used.
I extract this DSDT configuration from Windows, with AIDA64.
I attach it to, acpi_dsdt.bin.zip
Maybe Somebody CAN HELP me PLEASE??
THANKS so much.
u need a voodootscsync with IOCPUNumber=15
Thank You so much for you help
All work fine
This is it!!!
Clover Install configuration:
INSTALL with me copy and replace the Content from (boot&clover - folders) from attached zip-file TO - USB installation media (EFI volume).
Please wont try to disable or remove some lines from [ ACPI ]
And from Kernel and Kext Patches
ALL kext's included in ZIP - they will be installed with the system
Post-install configuration: Replace the (CLOVER) folder on you (EFI) boot volume WITH me before restart.
If you have Nvidia VideoCard.
- After or before the installation of drivers directly, edit the (config.plist)
- Please uncheck the check off (injectNVidia).
- If you wont do it, you see BLACK screen.
- Or replace the (CLOVER) folder] WITH me
If you forget to do this - what you need to do is:
- Boot from installation media, in our case this is (USB), and
- go to Graphics section -> and uncheck the check ( inject NVIDIA ).
From arguments too. What you need is [ dart=0 npci=0x3000 ]
[ npci=0x3000 ] - in case if you have motherboard with PCIex 3.0
[ npci=0x2000 ] - in case if you have motherboard with PCIex 2.0
[ dart=0 ] is using for disabling Vt-d (Intel Virtualisation Technology for Directed I/O) on boot.
One more thing - BIG THING.
Before you install (video drivers).
I don't know what model of processor you have. But the system won't see all the cores.
Why? Because in my case.
I use only one core processor to do the install. For this I wrote this argument [ cpus=1 ] on install.
I could not do the installation with all core processors. Installation is stuck.
After this I wont knew what to do.
MUCH THANKS to:
This is the answer
u need a voodootscsync with IOCPUNumber=15.
I spent one week, spent one week to understand how.
The time I have spent to install the Hackintosh on my PC.