Now i have re-managed my USB Boot-Stick
It now runs with your DSDT and the following kexts
Here the Bug-list
1. i have changed the FakeSMC with this one fakesmc_rev.405 because it hangs on boot. I think your fakesmc was for SnowLeo. Isn't it?
2. the Systems runs now but sleep works only over menu. On Powerbutton the System freeze.
3. Wake from USB doesn't work.
4. Wake on Lan doesn't work from standby (It worked only if the is System complete Off)
5. Bonjour doesn't work. As you can see in Screenshot (Home Server also a Device). I have no kext loaded for LAN
except the 8169 retail loaded by system.
thanks for your help and your patience.