Atheros AR9285 and Marvell Yukon 88E8057

jawcl

17 posts in this topic

I was wondering if there is support for either one of my network cards? I have a Atheros AR9285 and Marvell Yukon 88E8057. I've looked all over the place and haven't been able to find one thing on it :( Anybody know? I have a wireless one and a wired one and I would rather have the wireless kext instead, but either one is good.

• 1 month later...
I was wondering if there is support for either one of my network cards? I have a Atheros AR9285 and Marvell Yukon 88E8057. I've looked all over the place and haven't been able to find one thing on it :( Anybody know? I have a wireless one and a wired one and I would rather have the wireless kext instead, but either one is good.

I've seen a driver for 88e8056,but 88e8057.Then I tried it on my x86~~but it didn't work~~

• 4 weeks later...
I was wondering if there is support for either one of my network cards? I have a Atheros AR9285 and Marvell Yukon 88E8057. I've looked all over the place and haven't been able to find one thing on it :) Anybody know? I have a wireless one and a wired one and I would rather have the wireless kext instead, but either one is good.

i need tooo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...