Chameleon v2 Artworks

118 posts in this topic

This thread intend to gather themes created by users who want to colorize this new "species" of Chameleon.

Upload Files Theme here.

Please, think to add a screenshot of your own theme when you post it.

To install a theme: drop it as Default in /Extra/Themes folder, or drop files in an existing Default folder.

My contribution:

1st pic: Chameleon-Graphite

2nd pic: Chameleon-Graphite-Simple

NOTE: VoodooLab have a new Forum, with Themes section for Chameleon v2: http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php

Please, post your themes there, this is the place now ;)

post-115331-1238757918_thumb.jpg

chameleon_graphite_simple.zip

chameleon_graphite_1.2.2.zip

post-115331-1238863028_thumb.png

• Like 1

No, the apple is black, but you can easily find the grey Apple over the net.

hi,

i want to change my themes .

and i use the Chameleon PKG-installer install it to my GPT disk.

i type this

cp -R /Users/iCore/Desktop/Chameleon-2.0RC1-r408-bin/Extra/Themes /Volumes/EFI/Extra

then reboot.

and i see no change.

how i can do it?

:o

previewchameleonmetal.png

Chameleon metal:

Without device background:

previewapplemetal.png

Apple Metal:

config for 1280x1024 other resolution have to modify theme.plist and background size

Edit2: new font B)

Please, add screenshots

Merci.

Yeah, all submissions should have screenshots. How would you grab a screen shot via the bootloader; only way I know of now is to composite something close in Photoshop. Share the technique to capture it and I'll dump the few I've created along with some screencaps.

Thanks!

-- Wolfer

Here's a theme I made as a tribute to the Chameleon team.

It's optimised for 1680x1050 resolution.

Enjoy

:)

EDIT: I have noticed that the device and boot images weren't squashed, so they stretched when viewed at 1680x1050. So I have uploaded a new zip containing those revised images which should replace the originals . See linked file 'Blackosx_Chameleon_Tribute_Squashed_Logos.zip'

post-331032-1238700768_thumb.jpg

Blackosx_Chameleon_Tribute.zip

Blackosx_Chameleon_Tribute_Squashed_Logos.zip

previewchameleonmetal.png

Chameleon metal:

previewapplemetal.png

Apple Metal:

config for 1280x1024 other resolution have to modify theme.plist and background size

Edit2: new font :)

I *really* like the Chameleon_alu_boot theme. Thanks for sharing.

for me it's a pleasure!

But i have made a simple mod of existing theme. modifiy some icons to fit the theme and modify the font

Everaldo for the Crystal Project icon theme used in menu

Intelnode on Deviant Art for the apple display and disks icons on "apple alu"

Overlord59 on crystalxp for the G2 tux

The Chameleon team for the others on "Chameleon alu"

and some that i can forget...

You can modify it as you wish and if someone want to improve feel free to do so.

^^I like blackosx's tribute to chamelon(very original) but also Boot Camp and Apple Grey

but blackosx's tribute have impressed me looking at the "graphics materials" and "stuff position" polished work my respects^^

^^I like blackosx's tribute to chamelon(very original) but also Boot Camp and Apple Grey

but blackosx's tribute have impressed me looking at the "graphics materials" and "stuff position" polished work my respects^^

Thanks InsyD

Well done to you too (and sonotone for starting this thread) and everyone here for uploading their themes. It's only through this process that we'll improve what we are doing.

It's nice to hear that my work is appreciated. Like yourself, I have put a few hours into working out how all the elements fit together and what changes what. I want to try and help this group in anyway I can, and where coding isn't my strong point, graphics are.

I am looking at the 'horizontal' string of the 'devices_layout' key at the moment to see if I can display the devices vertically. If so, it will allow more room on the screen for the menu, help etc..

So let's keep up the good work and see what develops.

:)