Leo4All 10.5.2 ERROR: "Apple VIAATA Driver: VIA UNKNOWN "

pego69

3 posts in this topic

hi,

I download another version of OSX with hope it works..but it won't..:P I reboot my comp, put dvd (with OSX 10.5.2 Leo4All)

and few seconds after boot dvd I get this error: "Apple VIAATA Driver: VIA UNKNOWN" I can't do antything more becauce every time I tray to install OSX on my PC I get difrent errors.

About my PC:

Motherboard

Intel Corporation DG965SS ( SSE2,SS3)

Procesor

Intel Pentium D 2.66GHz, 2664 MHz, 2666 MHz (5 x 533)

Graphic Card

NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Hard Disk

Western Digital 250GB SATA

DVD Drive:

LiteOn DVD (ATA)

RAM

GoodRam 3x1GB 667Mhz

What I can do to fix this problem? I wondering if I change my hard form SATA to ATA, but I'd rather stay with my 250GB SATA hard disk than buy especial for Mac, some old ATA Disk.. I'll be very thankfull if someone would help me.

You might have a corrupted image or it didn't burn properly. Try burning at a slower speed. Otherwise, you'll have to download it again in case your copy is corrupted or incomplete. If reattempts are still unsuccessful, you will need a different build of Leopard altogether, because this means the kexts loaded from the DVD during boot are incompatible with your hardware.

Also, are you loading the DVD from a SATA or IDE/ATA?

It is recommended that you use a SATA optical drive for loading Leopard DVD's, be it a custom image or the original retail version.

You might have a corrupted image or it didn't burn properly. Try burning at a slower speed. Otherwise, you'll have to download it again in case your copy is corrupted or incomplete. If reattempts are still unsuccessful, you will need a different build of Leopard altogether, because this means the kexts loaded from the DVD during boot are incompatible with your hardware.

Also, are you loading the DVD from a SATA or IDE/ATA?

It is recommended that you use a SATA optical drive for loading Leopard DVD's, be it a custom image or the original retail version.

If I be honest, I download 3 copy of this version. But all them were crab..:/ When I finaly find version with I can unRAR I was happy, but no long.. In this topic:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry886151

I go for advice that users gives in that topic, and download version leo4all 10.5.2. I loading the DVD from IDE/ATA- do you think this is the problem? Drive reads DVD. I have completely no idea what I can do. Download another version of OSX? Do you think is there something wrong with my PC? One guy recommend me to change hard drive from SATA to ATA. But I'm not shore if these necessary. Many of users in this forum using SATA disk with no problem.

BTW: After when I was trying instal using iAtkos 10.5.5 and Kalyway 10.5.1 I get this error during instalation sys:

"Error: FireWire unable to determine security-mode: defaulting to full -secure"..

:/

If any one know area with working version of Leo4all 10.5.2 send me on prv link, please.