All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The quantity of energy present in this salad, with out the addition of the sauce, is 155. three. Nuts Nuts including almonds are incredible options to mild foods when at round three:00 p.m., the starvation tightens and with such a lot of Keto KC3000 Forskolin occupations and responsibilities does now not give the time nor visit the kitchen to put together a snack. Fill a pot with 24 almonds, which equates to about 30 g and totals approximately one hundred seventy energy, and go away it within the drawer of the workplace, for whilst the urge for food attracts. similarly to quenching starvation, you may also provide your frame with protein, fiber, magnesium, potassium, diet E and wholesome fat. https://dietplanforskolin.com/keto-kc3000-forskolin/
  3. Slice

Alternative plist as a boot extension, Possible?

Yes, five years ago we did this.
  4. Today
  5. Adde

i5-8600K Unknown CPU

Hello, Can I run macOS sierra and final cut pro X on my assembled PC ? Configuration Please find attachment below Image Email :- Addesmith143@gmail.com You can mail me your answer. your answer will help me for take further decision
  6. pcsolutions122

mojave 10.14.4

try this image - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fmX418ncau077wu9Iw9HTbvax8uRJTfs/view?usp=sharing
  7. gengik84

Z370 HD3 si blocca durante il boot BIOS F12

Ciao, sei una porta usb oltre al limite imposto quindi devi scendere a un compromesso ossia una porta usb che potrà funzionare o solo come usb 2.0 oppure solo come 3.0
  8. Hackmac101

macOS Mojave 10.14.4 is out

Updating to 10.14.5 fixes issues related AMD GPU from the previous version.
  9. if your BRCM is working i can add it to the distro. instead of boot args why dont you make these the default values in the Info.plist?
  10. MaLd0n

All USB ports are unresponsive

boot into system and extract
  11. maxneko

Thanks @MaLd0n. If I put RunMe.app on my installer USB, can I boot into recovery mode and run it from the terminal?
  12. MaLd0n

post one full dump --Run_Me RunMe.app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A
  13. maxneko

can't open mojave after install

Does it just reboot before it reaches the desktop while text is scrolling? I had that, too. In my case, it had to do with my graphics settings in Clover.
  14. TLDR: I've gotten myself up a creek without even a working keyboard and mouse. My setup Asus X99 Deluxe motherboard Dual Asus Radeon R9 280x GPU's i7 5930K CPU G.Skill - Ripjaws Series 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory Highpoint 2721 RAID controller + 4 hard drives EVO 850 Pro SSD Mojave 10.14.4 Profile: MacPro6,1 I had installed Mojave and had set it up to boot directly into my user account with no need for a password. Both Clover and IORegistryExplorer were set as log-in items. This was because I was working on activating my SS ports. The X99 Deluxe USB ports are set up as follows: USB3_E1 to USB3_E10 at the rear (Asmedia controller) USB_13 & USB_14 at the rear (Intel) USB1112 & USB1314 (headers on the motherboard) USB3_12 & USB3_34 (front) This adds up to potentially 34 ports, far more than I need. I had three patches enabled to remove the 15 port limit but they weren't doing the trick. So I disabled the ten USB3 ports on the rear that are subject to the Asmedia controller in BIOS. I also disabled the Asmedia USB3 controller. All I really need are the four USB3 ports on the front panel, along with one of the motherboard USB2 headers. This should have gotten me down to under 15 ports. One SS port appeared in IORegistryExplorer but I couldn't locate it when I tested every active port. I'm not sure what I did but everything went sideways. I found that I was booting into Mojave, Clover and IORegistryExplorer were launching but the mouse cursor was frozen in the corner and the keyboard was dead. Moving the keyboard and mouse to different ports didn't help. Meanwhile the OS was giving me a message about looking for a BT keyboard which I don't have. I've tried the following to no avail: -- reinstalling Mojave -- various combinations of USBInjectAll.kext, XHCI-X99-injector.kext, X99_Injector USB 3.kext, and GenericUSBXHCI.kext -- resetting the CMOS -- enabling and disabling the ten Asmedia USB3 ports on the rear -- enabling and disabling the port limit patches below: I haven't reflashed my BIOS which is something I do when starting from scratch, although I don't see why it would matter. I'm open to that, burning incense, whatever will help. In the end, I need at least 1-2 working USB3 ports. But right now, I just need to get my keyboard and mouse working again. I've been going in circles on this all day and could really use some good ideas. Thanks so much. Max config copy.plist
  15. MaLd0n

Laptop brightness problem.

DSDT.aml.zip use DSDT with WhateverGreen kext use some patches in config.plist/acpi tab change GFX0 to IGPU 47465830 49475055 change HDAS to HDEF 48444153 48444546 change HECI to IMEI 48454349 494d4549 change SAT0 to SATA 53415430 53415441 hot keys remmaping https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8396
  16. pg7

Mojave laptop can't sleep / wifi issue

teste CLOVER.zip
  17. MaLd0n

Samsung NP470R5E Backlight Help

https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/commit/8a8362078da90d4ec70aacd70adf1a853ac1d870
  18. Yesterday
  19. Thanks man, you never me let me down. I can't believe this thing is still going but it is and it does fine.
  20. JijiTheFox

Sony VAIO black screen upon boot

I upgraded to 10.12.6 on a whim. I can now use screenshare from my Mac to the Vaio. Glitchy but progress. There's now an image on screenshare. Still no internal or HDMI image yet. I've tried injecting EDID with clover, it makes no difference.
  21. mossy

[HELP] ASUS K50IN

i tried error's with El and sierra some offsets more codes like Mac OS version Not yet set , system uptime in nanoseconds 1500990366 i being trying all day but no luck i think im doing something wrong new error Can't get kextd port. about 9 time
  22. End3rPower50

Broadcom BCM94350ZAE on Mojave

I tried to reinstall MacOS on my pc. I managed to install MacOS on my pc but i don't managed to starting up the first configuration, then i tried to boot MacOS Installer again, but without success. This is a kernel panic. What i do?
  23. Hi everybody, I always have a problems with USB 3.0 ports of my Elitedesk 800 G1 usdt with mojave 10.14.4; I can read all USB 2.0 sticks but no external HDD or SSD can be detected.... No USB 3.0 problems with WINDOWS 10 Is there any issu please? Merci d'avance ;o))
  24. bubbleg5

Z370 HD3 si blocca durante il boot BIOS F12

Non voglio stressarti @gengik84 perchè sei fin stato troppo gentile, ma saresti cosi gentile di vedere per il file mio SSDT XHC?
  25. Microsoft’s True Wireless Surface Buds-The New Competitor Of Earbud

1138891377_microsoftsurfasebuds.jpg.f40d1940d39377b3b5794eaebe819405.jpg

No one keeps him the behind of the technology. At last Microsoft joining the platform of earbud by Microsoft’s true wireless Surface Buds. Last year they throw an Over-ear surface headphone if they cannot catch the popularity but this year they will release wireless Surface Buds according to the Thurrott.com. “Microsoft is currently working on a pair of earbuds under the code name of Morrison.”

This tech Giant tries to expand its reputation to cover the two major categories of headphones: over-ear and in-ear. Wireless earbuds market is growing quickly from 2016 and apple is the first introducer. Amazon likely joining the path soon. Beats was behind the earbud and they launched and Microsoft will be entering a saturated market but that has never stopped them in the past.

How will be the feature is not clear from the news But, by looking at what the Surface Headphones offer, Cortana integration, noise cancellation, and what I have heard, is a way to improve interactions between a phone and the earbuds to make reading content easier on the phone, are all on the agenda for this hardware.

How will be the price range? Microsoft always is unique in the price category. They never think about user budget, they always in their own price range tag probably $200.

We disclose the full review while we collect the reputable source or press release from Microsoft.

26. Just updated Aorus Z390 EFI no DSDT guide with Framebuffer patch. So working HDMI port and HDMI audio.
  27. dbx103

Samsung NP470R5E DSDT Errorh

Thanks, Moderator.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?