All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @apianti, I have <key>PlayAsync</key> <true/> in my config.plist, and the delay is same.
  3. Today
  4. ellaosx

Clover General discussion

@apianti In config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes, bitmask suffix can be remove right? @arsradu you may also check this changes regarding my concern above. Thanks for the new wiki
  5. apianti

Yeah, of course, anyone who would like to work on the wiki can PM me your sourceforge user name and I will give you permission to edit the wiki.
  6. Maniac10

@apianti @arsradu, thank you guys for moving the wiki, it was a much needed change. Do you have plans to add the translated pages too? I can work on the spanish section and get it up to date.
  7. Allan

smbios for i9?

iMac 19,1
  8. ellaosx

smbios for i9?

What smbios do you use on your i9 guys? Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk
  9. Hi @MaLd0n, I've had my Hackintosh running for some months now, with a few problems. One of them is that it won't shut down or restart, has been like that since installation. And the second is that the sound doesn't work at the moment. It was working on day 1, then a month later it stopped. I tried many fixes and after a few days later it resolved itself. Now it has happened again. I have same specs as OP. Was wondering if you could help. My system is as follows:MacOS 10.14.1 MojaveGigabyte H370 HD3i5 8400 Coffee LakeI have the following Kexts installed:VirtualSMC.kextLilu.kext AppleALC.kextIntelMausiEthernet.kext USBInjectAll.kext WhateverGreen.kextXHCI-300-series-injector.kextThanks. Send me Victors-iMac.zip
  10. I had it extremely easy in the Leo/Snow Leo days. The first real complication I ever had was fixed simply by extracting a DSDT that someone sent me with the same build. I know, I know, you've had it soooo hard! That said, my 12 year old workhorse (Core2Duo, USB issues) is dying. I know upon reading the title one might wonder: ...simply put, Rosetta. Actually, Genius makes the best playlists when run from SL, so there's that ...and maybe some nostalgia gaming from time to time. Tempting as it is to buy a used Snow Leo era Mac-Mini, I still need access to old SCSI drives/RAID/arrays. So I need expansion. 2012 12-Core Mac Pro's these days are priced way more than I think a 7 year computer should be. From the sheer volume of data at InsanelyMac I know a couple of things: "the build" is half the fun "the build" is also one hundred percent the frustration. I currently have enough of the latter at present. So, Currently I'm using a i5-2.4GHz Thinkpad that I hate (ol'lady's hand-me-down) Via eBay, it seems Haswell desktops are within my "acceptable" ($200-350) price range. Are they capable of booting SL? Are newer generations capable as well? Is that a hamster pelt on Donald Trump's head? Seeking your "off the shelf - out of the box"-type experiences. I know I'm not around here a lot, but drop in time to time. When new releases/updates have me stumped (switching to Clover and installing El Capitan come to mind) I find coming back to what got me started is always a safe bet for answers you need and hopefully I'll find some more. -Billbo
  11. Yesterday
  12. create new usb stick, check image, cant perform kext scan
  13. I'm adding in support but I have a couple of questions for @Hervé My questions are related to DevicePath and the _ADR value in DSDT. In glasgood's example for his RP08.PXSX entry the value is 04:00.0. Would that translate to DevicePath = PciRoot(0x4)/Pci(0x0,0x0)? What would the _ADR be? glasgood's ethernet entry 00:1f:6, so would DevicePath = PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1f,0x6) and _ADR 0x001f0006?
  14. Rockey12

[pre-release] macOS Mojave 10.14.5

Update made, app store, all is well and working
  15. I don't use any of those connectors and stay within the USB limit. I tried hooking up my case USB ports and my Monitor USB ports into the USB 3 headers on my board and confirm they are all working just fine (I did not measure the bandwidth of them anyway) I think it's because I have the USB patches applied? I will install a thunderbolt add-on card from Gigabyte soon. What Wifi card do you recommend for airdrop?
  16. bubbleg5

Z370 HD3 si blocca durante il boot BIOS F12

Di quale USB stiamo parlando? quelle frontali o posteriori?
  17. Double post = you posted the same thing twice!
  18. MorenoAv

Thanks @iCanaro, that's it...
  19. I have tried to install clover via no UEFI legacy mode (and with UEFI method) using the method here (http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html) both times I can get to just past the clover boot screen and it freezes after that. I have verbose (-v) selected in boot options: On the non-UEFI install then it hangs on: "Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key>...." I have had a lot of issues with trying to get the installer working and many different things that had to be disabled but now it just gets to here and stops. Some times it will glitch out on this screen and give me a the circle with the line through it and text garbage around it where the text in the pictures are. Need help please. This is the laptop im using the specs are the same nothing has changed. https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS_VivoBook_X202E/
  20. the_blaggy$

BCM943602CS + Magic Keyboard = No Wake From Sleep

I searched this forum today and found many similar posts but no one with my hardware configuration and my problem, for example I found a post were someone had the same hardware like me, but his problem was instant wake ups... If theres really an exact post like this please share the link, I wasn't able to find it.
  21. Don't forget that you need to get rid of some of your previous ACPI tables so there's no conflict. There may be more things that are needed for that SSDT, like the extra high(s) and low states, or may not be generated correctly at all. I am not sure exactly who would be able to help you find the right boot strap, I know pike has a blog entry about it but it might not be of use anymore. Something is going wrong since you had working xcpm = 1 but now it is not enabled, what happens if you don't use that SSDT but the boot strap patch and frequency vectors patch?
  22. apianti

There is an issue with booting from a different device not on the same bus, I am not sure there is a way to fix it because of firmware drive numbers appearing pretty much random to the EFI emulation.
  23. Nah, it appears this way but that line before is actually written differently so you can't tell how much time actually passed between the drivers connection and the next thing which would slow stuff done the EDID over i2c. EDIT: The EDID is not even done until after that line so it can only be because of driver connecting. Yes, but I don't think that's the reason in this case as that would most likely timeout over i2c before that time amount passed. EDIT: Actually that doesn't take place until after that line. I figured. You may need ApfsDriverLoader though if you are going to upgrade, there may not be possibility in future to use HFS partitions. That is time you spent at the boot screen before choosing an entry. That line is saying that the entry you selected does not correspond to a boot entry in your firmware, otherwise it sets BootCurrent variable that says which boot entry from firmware you launched, it remains clover's boot entry otherwise. That line's time since last print is misleading as I said above. AudioDxe probably has the worst delay of any driver, especially if you don't use asynchronous.
  24. Hi everybody, although it´s a very old topic I hope for an answer. As posted here, the AHCI_enabler.dmg seems to work even for old MacBook Pros with Nvidia Nforce Chipset. Unfortunately it´s the wrong driver for me, as I own a MacBook Pro 2010 (Model 7,1) which was shipped with the MCP89 (instead of MCP79) sata chip. So it says "wrong chipset" while running it. Would it be difficult to write this dmg again with the MCP89 driver? As I´m not so much a programmer, I wonder if I could ever handle this. I really tried a lot of things to get the AHCI mode running, but had no luck. Hoping for an answer, greetz Oli
  25. iCanaro

hardware info by videoproc
  26. MorenoAv

Hi @Mroverst, At this moment I don’t remember the name of the program but is the same of the @iCanaro, and when I return home I’ll see the name of the program and tell you...
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?