All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. dgsga

OpenCorePkg

Good idea. Thanks FredWst for the tip about hiding debug output
  3. JorgeMax

DSDT e SSDT

Pois confirme se seu IGPU dá suporte a EFI. Vá no Windows e use o GPU-Z e veja: Aqui eu uso a última versão do Clover: Clover v2.4k r4920 E está tudo OK, desde sempre
  4. JorgeMax

DSDT e SSDT

Veja a configuração na BIOS da minha placa-mãe: Deixei: OS Type = Windows 8 whql CSM = Never Não sei como é a sua interface de configuração. Já que sua placa é mais moderna que a minha
  5. shadowblack3

DSDT e SSDT

Percebi que em about clover a resolução é outra e no config.plist está a que eu coloquei, mas não esta alterando ela no clover. Realmente pode ser um bug. Estranho, que tipo de configuração que pode estar errada?
  6. JorgeMax

DSDT e SSDT

Olha isso: O meu acima mostra o VFCT que mostra que minha placa de vídeo está inicializando em EFI. O Clover reconhece a resolução correta aqui Agora o seu: O seu acima não tem
  7. shadowblack3

DSDT e SSDT

Já esta desabilitado, mas não consigo alterar a resolução de jeito nenhum
  8. JorgeMax

DSDT e SSDT

Usa IGPU né? Ela deve usar bios EFI (GOP), então desativa o módulo CSM na BIOS da placa-mãe
  9. Today
  10. Andrey1970

OpenCorePkg

Yes
  11. use only it, usb work with this clover folder, don't need any ssdt CLOVER.zip
  12. FredWst

OpenCorePkg

DisplayLevel = 0 and Target = 0 in Misc Debug NVRAM 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 bootercfg = log=0 debug=0 level=0 bootercfg-once = log=0 debug=0 level=0 Fred
  13. dgsga

OpenCorePkg

The only issues I have so far are not being able to turn off efi verbose debug output during FV2 boot and the boot picker not showing one of my SATA SSD drives. Apart from that it works 100%. Reading the very comprehensive configuration PDF makes it easy to set up all drivers, kexts and device injection. The reason it appeals to me is that the code base is minimal and there’s no legacy cruft. Hats off to vit9696!
  14. FredWst

OpenCorePkg

https://github.com/acidanthera/OpenCorePkg/tree/master/Docs Using on H97Wifi (iMac15,1), Optiplex 7050(iMac18,3), Optiplex 3050(iMac18,1 or Mac mini 8,1). Works fine. Fred
  15. Allan

OpenCorePkg

Forum entry created! Enjoy guys
  16. Mi hanno proposto il seguente pc usato ma in ottime condizioni: - Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - CPU i7 6700k (overclockabile) - Dissipatore a liquido Enermax Liqmax II 240 mm - RAM 2X8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2600 MHz - Alimentatore Corsair CX 650M (sostituito da meno di un anno) - SSD Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB - Case NZXT S340 Mid Tower Il prezzo è 400€. Che ne pensate? E' tutto compatibile? E' vero che la igpu di quel processore non viene riconosciuta in Mojave? Grazie a tutti. Marco
  17. Those AR9485 and AR946x/AR9565 really are poorly supported to plain unsupported under High Sierra/Mojave. Of you want decent wireless, take the dive an opt for a fully compatible model that will rid you of headaches. It's not as if it's going to cost you an arm and a leg; at worst we're talking a couple of tens of dollars/Euros... https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/11138-inventory-of-supportedunsupported-wireless-cards-2-sierra-mojave/
  18. Hervé

Need Help Installing Sierra!

Pentium G4600 is KabyLake and, if memory serves me right, KabyLake platforms are only supported from Sierra 10.12.6. Which version of Sierra are you trying to install? It may just not be possible without faking a specific CPUID and you can do that with Clover. Then make sure that the SMBIOS profiel you use is compatible with Sierra. Of course, you can forget about El Capitan... All in all, if you need a platform to conduct development under EL Capitan and/or Sierra, try an older but fully supported platform like Broadwell or Skylake. https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/2998-min-requirements-for-os-xmacos/
  19. gengik84

Installazione Bloccata

non va bene devi prima aprire ioreg poi colleghi una usb 2.0 su una porta e poi la espelli, dopo ripeti questa procedura per tutte le porte sia del case che della Mobo slavi ioreg e poi lo alleghi estrai anche le acpi pulite tramite clover e allega la cartella clover
  20. Napsi

Installazione Bloccata

Ciao, grazie dell'aiuto. Ecco ioreg. Speriamo di aver fatto bene Antonio’s iMac Pro.ioreg
  21. PineAppleApe

How-To Install Snow Leopard on HP DC7600

I have a DC7600 and the offered procedure does not work without adding '-x' behind 'legacy_kernel'. Bare DC7600, no pci cards, no USB devices except wired mouse and keyboard, plain and simple as required. 20 GB IDE harddrive. I'm trying to reinstall Snow Leopard which has by the way run flawless for many years. 7 years is a lot for a 99% stable hackintosh with less than 0.5% failed boots. Can't even remember any occasion of failures. But lately FCP 6 failes to run and neither Cubase LE. So I decided it was back to fresh install. The author does not mention anything about permissions because you can't just save a modified file into the 'extra' folder. There is a lot left out here which are necessary before the offered procedure will work. It sure isn't a step by step guideline. A missed opportunity.
  22. So a day back I was running Mojave but for my development purpose I needed macOS Sierra and then because I couldn't direct downgrade, I created a high Sierra usb with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and installed High Sierra on my PC and it worked. but later I tried to create usb for Sierra using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] in high Sierra, the usb got created and it booted but the installer at about 5min remaining it stopped and got a error message in logs saying that macOS couldn't be installed. Couldn't extract files from Firmware update.pkg and later another time I downloaded and created usb and the macOS Installer gave error couldn't extract files from essentials.pkg. And I also, I tried creating a MacOS EL captain usb using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] as well but it too failed and the macOS installer gave an error - couldn't copy files. So could you help me solve this issue as soon as possible as it is urgent. Waiting eagerly for a reply. Mobo - Gigabyte h11m-h Processor - Pentium g4600 Ram - 8Gb Nvidia 710 graphic card
  23. Hi All, I installed my current triple boot system (macOS 10.13.6/WIN10/Linux Clover Legacy) on a 1 x Sata SSD + 2 x Sata HDD connecting each time only the drive affected by each O.S. installation and installing Clover boot loader on the masOS Sata SSD. Now in my new build (Gigabyte Z390 Designare - Intel i9 - 9900K) I have the possibility of using the 2 x M.2 slots with nvme pcie drives that are faster but not so easy to disconnect during the installation phases of each O.S.. It would be possible to realize such a triple boot system without disconnecting each/both the two M.2 nvme pcie SSD drives during the installation? Thanks in advance for Your help
  24. fabiosun

OpenCorePkg

It is working very well also on X299 platform and your idea is a good idea
  25. The first screenshot shows the meter of input level because i was talking to the laptop with my handsfree the second one is without handsfree i was screaming and the levels dont move a bit and in google chrome when i do a facbook video call i have no mic. i tried to use appleACL and dont work for me i just installed the kext and nothing no sound im back to voodoohda this repo maybe be useful https://github.com/Snikii/Lenovo-ThinkPad-L440 but i dont know how to use this ....
  26. TheManOnPlanet9

OpenCorePkg

Interesting Possible to share? Possible to share?
  27. TheManOnPlanet9

Introduce yourself.

Long time lurker, hoping to learn some thing
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?