All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Slice

C++ proposition

also it is good to close Command Window and open it again.
  3. Try setting AppleXcpmCfgLock to true also if you didn't yet? Unless it only happens with this fork and not with regular opencore.
  4. Jief_Machak

C++ proposition

Help me being to build, and I'll have a look. What is this : "py -3" is not installed or added to environment variables
  5. Jief_Machak

C++ proposition

Yes, "&" require an lvalue, but line 345,358,360 of lib.cc, there is no "&"
  6. Jief_Machak

C++ proposition

Python path configuration: PYTHONHOME = 'd:\Program File\Python38' PYTHONPATH = (not set) program name = 'python' isolated = 0 environment = 1 user site = 1 import site = 1 sys._base_executable = 'C:\\Users\\jief\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Python\\Python38\\python.exe' sys.base_prefix = 'd:\\Program File\\Python38' sys.base_exec_prefix = 'd:\\Program File\\Python38' sys.executable = 'C:\\Users\\jief\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Python\\Python38\\python.exe' sys.prefix = 'd:\\Program File\\Python38' sys.exec_prefix = 'd:\\Program File\\Python38' sys.path = [ 'C:\\Users\\jief\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Python\\Python38\\python38.zip', 'd:\\Program File\\Python38\\DLLs', 'd:\\Program File\\Python38\\lib', 'C:\\Users\\jief\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Python\\Python38', ] Fatal Python error: init_fs_encoding: failed to get the Python codec of the filesystem encoding Python runtime state: core initialized ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'encodings' Current thread 0x00000278 (most recent call first): <no Python frame>
  7. Slice

C++ proposition

There is a new problem d:\projects\clover\rEFIt_UEFI\refit\lib.cpp(345): error C2102: для "&" требуется левостороннее значение d:\projects\clover\rEFIt_UEFI\refit\lib.cpp(358): error C2102: для "&" требуется левостороннее значение d:\projects\clover\rEFIt_UEFI\refit\lib.cpp(360): error C2102: для "&" требуется левостороннее значение it means "required lvalue"
  8. Jief_Machak

C++ proposition

Are talking about the fact I had to cast, line 2150 of menu.cpp ? That has to be improved. But the best to do it will be when I'll import my template class that'll solve the const problem we have here.
  9. Slice

C++ proposition

type python in the command line and see the result. see also edksetup.bat
  10. Jief_Machak

C++ proposition

When I try to compile on Windows, I got : Building architecture (X64) ... Building Clover (X64) ... Generating C:\Users\jief\Documents\CloverBootloader\Version.h 'build' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. !!! Error while building !!! I saw that when I tried MSVC few weeks ago, but can't remember. Don't you know how to fix this ?
  11. Slice

C++ proposition

I pushed my current changes for your convenience to compile with VS.
  12. Rocky12

Customized OpenCore with additional features

legacy boot attempt with Customized OpenCore please don't ignore my post macOS mojave install on SSD macOS Catalina install on HDD i have prepared USB pin drive to Boot i don't really know what went wrong there for i am asking you guys for help config.plist.zip opencore-2020-02-20-113928.txt.zip
  13. Slice

C++ proposition

VOID AddListElement(IN OUT VOID ***ListPtr, IN OUT UINTN *ElementCount, IN VOID *NewElement) in the lib.cpp is looks wrong. Should be switch to list.cpp?
  14. Today
  15. Jief_Machak

C++ proposition

In the version I've committed, OEMPath is const, so it's already working like that. But I had to update function definition to add CONST when needed on IN parameter. I don't understand why edkII didn't put CONST on all their IN parameter. To not interfere with compilation of C module, I've added JCONST, which is defined as CONST only for clover compilation.
  16. Slice

C++ proposition

Yes cbuild.bat without args because default values tuned for me. You may use buildmc.bat with parameters. See inside it.
  17. Jief_Machak

C++ proposition

Sorry, I was with my phone 'char16' doesn't exist. Even when you compile with short wchar option, unsigned short and wchar_t are considered different by c++, even though they are technically the same. So unsigned short *s = L”a string”; doesn't compile. Nor do unsigned short s[] = L”a string”. It has to be wchar_t. But because edk define CHAR16, I though easier to change that type. CONST CHAR16* gFirmwareRevision = FIRMWARE_REVISION; should work because CHAR16 is now wchar_t.
  18. Slice

C++ proposition

A simple workaround for type cast but not universal void FreePool(const wchar_t * A) { FreePool((VOID*)A); } Will be better to make replaces where needed.
  19. Slice

C++ proposition

This way? #ifdef _MSC_VER #define __typeof__(x) decltype(x) #endif
  20. Guide was understandable. PPF Public Provident Fund (PPF), introduced in India in 1968 with the objective to mobilize small savings in the form of an investment, coupled with a return on it. It still remains a favourite savings avenue for many investors as the returns are tax free.It can also be called a savings-cum-tax savings investment vehicle that enables one to build a retirement corpus while saving on annual taxes. Therefore, anyone looking for a safe investment option to save taxes and earn guaranteed returns should open a PPF account.
  21. Awesome Donkey

Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 7 Bios F5e

@MaLd0n Greetings! I've thought about trying to switch from Clover to OpenCore, what would be the best way to proceed to switch from one to the other? Of course, I'd make a backup of Clover first (since if macOS boot gets broken I can still access/restore the EFI partition from Linux).
  22. Slice

C++ proposition

For example #ifdef FIRMWARE_REVISION CONST CHAR16 gFirmwareRevisionM[] = FIRMWARE_REVISION; CONST CHAR16 *gFirmwareRevision = &gFirmwareRevisionM[0]; #else CONST CHAR16 *gFirmwareRevision = NULL; #endif
  23. artur_pt

macOS Catalina (10.15) versões beta

olá catalina dev beta 2 de 10.15.4 bom hack
  24. Slice

C++ proposition

Instead of char16* s = L”a string”; should be char16 s[] = L”a string”; but then check for usage.
  25. Jief_Machak

C++ proposition

typeof is a (gnu) extension. Decltype is standardized and only valid for C++. now we have switched, we should do a massive replacement of typeof by decltype. Yes, in c++, littéral are wchar_t. In our case it’s compatible with unsigned short, but not always. That’s why char16* s = L”a string”; doesn’t work.
  26. Slice

C++ proposition

ProcessorBind.h should be // typedef unsigned short CHAR16; typedef wchar_t CHAR16; Yes?
  27. Jief_Machak

C++ proposition

typeof is a (gnu) extension. Decltype is standardized and only valid for C++. now we have switched, we should do a massive replacement of typeof by decltype.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?