All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. create again with this tool Install clover and use clover folder https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8222
  3. check what ur audio codec and test other layout-ids
  4. Vorrei assemblare un nuovo hackintosh partendo dallo stretto necessario per poi aggiungere altri componenti nel tempo. Dato che la mobo penso sia fondamentale vorrei prenderne una che mi dia la possibilità di future espansioni ma che non costi troppo. Ho visto che su Amazon ci sono delle mobo come ad esempio la Asrock Z370 Taichi usate ad ottimi prezzi. Voi che ne pensate? Vale la pena o è rischioso? Nella descrizione c'è scritto "Come nuovo" o "Ottime condizioni". Riguardo alla compatibilità di questa scheda madre con hackintosh che mi dite? Il modulo wi-fi e bluetooth è compatibile? Grazie. Marco
  5. ea dd

Mojave update does not show

i have 5 partitions related to Mojave. 2 of them is install related. which one should i choose? 5 Partitions are 1. Preboot 2. Boot macOS Install Prebooter from Preboot 3. Boot macOS Install from MOJA 4. MOJA 5. Recovery MOJA is my OS partition. tnx
  6. I have recently set up a working build thanks to a few threads in this forum, but this is the first time I have used the Line Out to play sound. Sound plays fine through the front panel jack when Headphones is selected in the Sound Preferences, unfortunately neither of my (2) Line Out options in the back send the audio through the speakers. All outputs appear to be working and recognized in the System Info. I can get audio via my (DP) LG monitor Line Out but then I lose any control of the volume from within the OS and keyboard, ie. greyed out. Is this a common issue with a fix? Or is there a setting I can do some trial and error with? Thanks. My Clover/Kexts/Other folder contains Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext.
  7. Hervé

Your Clover configuration is was incorrect. Use Clover Configurator app to see by yourself and, in the SMBIOS tab, reselect the iMac14,2 profile. Yours is was just empty with no serial number, board id, etc. In case it eluded you, to complete your upgrade, you have to reboot the "install macOS from..." partition until it disappears from the list and leaves you only with your target installation (and possibly Preboot + Recovery unless you hide them).
  8. Allan

Installation on Lenovo G50-45

Take a look here: https://forum.amd-osx.com/
  9. Hervé

Broadcom BCM94350ZAE on Mojave

Well, revert to your previous config if you wish.
  10. glasgood

Hackintool v2.3.1

@headkaze I applaud your effort and time spent developing this excellent tool, kudos for implementing some of the user feature requests.
  11. Today
  12. JorgeMax

Hackintool v2.3.1

Hi, can this be fixed in an upcoming release? In the PCI section the device is shown correctly: In the "PCIManeger" tool you are correctly informed: Thank you
  13. Yes, I'm using Clover. Thank you for your help. I will check if it will work with my hackintosh.
  14. Badruzeus

Clover General discussion

Yeah, usually.. I change EFI as "EF00" type code with gdisk and "set attributes" as "0" (EFI System), then what I got from Linux gParted it becomes: boot, esp, hidden. If I remember correctly, after fully Erased my whole Disk using macOS's Disk Utility as GPT; the mount point is /Volumes/ESP, but now is /Volumes/EFI bcoz I re-erase /dev/disk0s1 with `$ sudo newfs_msdos -F 32 -b 2048 -v EFI /dev/rdisk0s1` < also am not really sure, without "2048" my EFI contents become weird eg. LongNameBlahBlahBlah becomes LONGNAME~1. And hi, is CaseSensitive important for FAT32 filesystem? I use Fat-64.efi #btw I just realized it only appears from Linux Kernel 5.x dmesg. Having no warning with prev. kernel vers, at least on my firmware. And, it makes no sense for using with macOS, I think.
  15. End3rPower50

yes, but this error is displayed when I start macOS with your Clover (Many times it doesn't start)
  16. ea dd

ok, that stage 1 installation command messed my EFI partition. now i have reformatted it with command newfs_msdos -F 32 -v EFI /dev/disk1s1 then redid all above steps except step 2 and, instead, used following command. /Volumes/MM/usr/local/bin/boot1-install -f /Volumes/MM/usr/standalone/i386/boot1f32 /dev/rdisk1s1 and it works. thank you. now i can boot windows 10 legacy. i just wonder why latest clovers did not include fdisk440. and what if i use osx stock fdisk. tnx,
  17. Maybe; 'never tried (I always went the IOReg address way) but I guess there's only one way to know... I do not know how Clover would translate this underneath. But yes, a path PciRoot(0x04)/Pci(0x0,0x0) would not be without sense. But then again, afaik, there's only 1 x root even with multiple bridges... IOReg address would never change for sure; it'll remain @1C,7 or 0x001C0007. It would never be 0x04000000 or @4,0, no. Correct.
  18. gengik84

Z370 HD3 si blocca durante il boot BIOS F12

ok...allora apri ioreg, collega una usb 2.0 nella porta a tuo piacere la quale funzionerà solo come 3.0 slava ioreg e allegalo Appena ho un attimo di tempo guardo il tutto.
  19. 38nic

Mojave su pc in firma

...allora..ho provato prima fixshtudown e poi haltenabler e per ultimo le ho flaggate tutte e due ma nulla, il sistema allo spegnimento si ravvia. Le partizioni ok, sono riuscito a nasconderle, rimane il problema usb e lo spegnimento, nel frattempo allego screenshots DPCIManager Grazie
  20. steve3d

AMD Radeon Vii in macOS Mojave

well, the acceleration is something odd, the luxmark score is almost same with windows. but if you install unreal engine 4 editor, then the performance of radeon vii is about 1/5 compared to windows. so I don't know this is a driver problem or the ue4 problem.
  21. Hervé

No. C2D/C2Q platforms are not officially supported by Mojave. You've obviously used the necessary tricks to install 10.14 but if you're using the SMBIOS of an officially unsupported model, you won't be offered any updates; even if you've added the model in question to the PlatformSupport plist. You won't be able to run the combo update either: as soon as you'll run it, you'll obtain an error message stating that you have an unsupported platform... I experienced this on my old C2D Vostro200 which was initially setup with its usual iMac10,1 SMBIOS. No updates offered until I swapped to iMac13,2 SMBIOS. You need the SMBIOS of an officially supported Mac to get update offers. Simply opt for a supported iMac model like I did; you may also try MacPro5,1 or MacPro6,1. With regards to the displayed Xeon CPU model in If About this Mac, that could result from settings you've applied to your Clover config.
  22. Last Intel platform supported by Snow Leopard is 2nd gen Sandy Bridge. Ivy Bridge are not supported by the kernel but there are tricks to somehow bypass that. The trouble, of course, is that the rest of the hardware ay not be fully supported since drivers may be missing too. Haswell platforms are supported from Mountain Lion 10.8.5. If you're talking desktop, a Sandy Bridge will run all those versions from Snow Leopard to Mojave; you my just have to change your graphics card for the latter. But an old NVIDIA Tesla card would get you going from SL 10.6 to High Sierra 10.13. As for the hamster stuff on DT's head, yes, most definitely!
  23. End3rPower50

Hi, I don't found any solution for my case. Someone can it help me?
  24. You're using Clover, aren't you? If so, it goes into Clover/ACPI/patched of your EFI folder, where I found it...
  25. apianti

Yeah, this is known issue, asked maybe like ten posts ago... But the installer fails to install properly when using a volume in a container partition (APFS, CoreStorage, etc). You can just mount the EFI partition and move the /EFI folder from the root of the system volume to the EFI partition. EDIT: Oh, want paying attention that you were using legacy. You installed stage 1 wrong. And you don't need to copy at those folders, just EFI.
  26. ea dd

ok, so i decided to install clover on EFI partition of a SSD which is formatted as APFS for Mojave. since clover installer could not show EFI in partition selection (i dont know if i select Mojave partition then check ESP in installer window would work because EFI is in disk1 and MOJA partition is in disk2), i tried manual installation. here is my mojave ssd disk with apfs. /dev/disk1 (internal, physical): #: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER 0: GUID_partition_scheme *250.1 GB disk1 1: EFI 209.7 MB disk1s1 2: Apple_APFS Container disk2 249.8 GB disk1s2 /dev/disk2 (synthesized): #: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER 0: APFS Container Scheme - +249.8 GB disk2 Physical Store disk1s2 1: APFS Volume MOJA 23.5 GB disk2s1 2: APFS Volume Preboot 44.9 MB disk2s2 3: APFS Volume Recovery 517.0 MB disk2s3 4: APFS Volume VM 1.1 GB disk2s4 i have USB stick with latest clover installed on it. Name is MM. also i have fdisk440 from old clover installation. latest clover installation seems like does not include this tool. and here is steps i tried. 1. install stage 0 loader # fdisk440 -u -f /Volumes/MM/usr/standalone/i386/boot0af -y /dev/disk1 2. install stage 1 loader # dd if=/Volume/MM/usr/standalone/i386/boot1f32 of=/dev/rdisk1s1 3. mounted EFI partition (disk1s1) using EFI Mounter app 4. install stage 3 loader# copy -r /Volume/MM/boot /Volume/EFI 5. install Clover EFI contents # copy -r /Volume/MM/EFI /Volume/MM/usr /Volume/MM/Library /Volume/EFI but it fails to boot. it could not print "6" in screen. just stuck there. Could you give me clue of how to install clover manually in EFI partition of APFS volume? tnx,
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?