All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi Hervé, I was unaware of IOJones thanks, it's very similar to IORegistry. Is there a way to identify PciAddr* as 04:00.0 but not 4:0:0 when using IORegistryExplorer? Was using lspci as it provides the PciAddr* that can be directly used in Arbitrary. Updated and mentioned _DSM method in guide.
  3. Today
  4. Thanks sir. Now i only need to put this file in Efi/Clover/acpi/patched and restart? Or i have to make some changes in config.plist? I attached my config.list and if you can suggest any idea to make Ati or Intel Hd4600 to get full graphics….i tried with different options (ig platform id with 0x0d220003 and 0a260006 and devices 0x04168086 and with 0x04128086...inject edid, load vios…) but nothing changes….I think that with your DSDT.aml i can´t fix this issue.. If i can fix this full graphics issue i supose this Will be an Optimus notebook because is a 4k laptop and faster. Thanks for your early reply.
  5. Hervé

Asus Rampage IV Formula X79 no usb

On a desktop computer such as yours, you should use an iMac SMBIOS or that of MacPro5,1/MacPro6,1, especially as you wish to run Mojave GeForce GTX670 is Kepler and should therefore be supported OOB as long as you either inject nVidia in your Clover config or inject/install kexts such as Lilu + WEG. A USB Keyboard and mouse will not require any specific kexts but, in order to obtain all USB ports working, add the EHCx to EH0x device renaming in Clover (ACPI section) and inject or install Rehabman's USBInjectAll kext.
  6. Good tuto... Property injection is probably far better than Arbitrary since you have next to zero risk of targeting the wrong IOReg address. Re: DSDT/SSDT patches, you forgot to specify this is done through a _DSM method. Not a trivial detail.... To identify devices in IOreg, IORegistryExplorer is a kinda de-facto standard by far and large. But there are several other tools such as good old DPCIManager. IOJones may even still work too.
  7. chris1111

[pre-release] macOS Mojave 10.14.5

GT 710 works Out of the box not need any patch , works from Mavericks to Mojave 10.14
  8. mashuk12

it work for gt710?
  9. Hervé

HD630/GTX1050 - HDMI not working

As far as I know, dual GPU has never been supported on laptop Hackintoshes (because of the proprietary hardware solution implemented by Apple). Optimus technology usually applies to laptops only, I can't say I've ever seen it implemented on a desktop computer... Now, it seems pretty that the guide you linked to applies to desktop computers and for the purpose of retaining hardware video decoding/rendering through the iGPU because the nVidia dGPUs won't do it under OS X/macOS (there are many threads on Hackintosh forums in relation to that issue). By all means, try it out but I'm ready to bet a few bobs on an unsuccessful outcome...
  10. tapochek2004

Thanks, I understand. I am unable to disable iGPU in BIOS because it has no such function. I actually found a guy who was able to make 2 GPUs working on his Alienware laptop(https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/blob/master/Manual/FAQ.GeForce.en.md) His guide suggests to make iGPU work in connector-less mode and use WhateverGreen (well that's how I understand his guide). I tried to follow it, but the problem is that WhateverGreen gives me KP unless I disable dGPU using SSDT patching. Could you please explain me if that guide could help in my situation and if I could do something to make WEG work?
  11. Allan

Audio Displayport GTX 1060

Testou outros valores de codecs de audio?
  12. Allan

Asus Rampage IV Formula X79 no usb

Use this in your config.plist: <key>USB</key> <dict> <key>FixOwnership</key> <true/> <key>HighCurrent</key> <true/> <key>Inject</key> <true/> </dict> Install USBInjectAll Also don't forget the Clover renames! <key>ACPI</key> <dict> <key>DSDT</key> <dict> <key>Patches</key> <array> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>change EHC1 to EH01</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> RUhDMQ== </data> <key>Replace</key> <data> RUgwMQ== </data> </dict> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>change EHC2 to EH02</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> RUhDMg== </data> <key>Replace</key> <data> RUgwMg== </data> </dict>
  13. LAbyOne

Lilu Suite builder

UPDATED, now its Lilu Suite Builder version 1.2.0 and VirtualSMC Builder to version 1.1.2 * only a few little adjustments to the Gui for XCode installation detection * users who are not willing to install Xcode can NOW abort the process
  14. Com a resolução nativa você está tendo problemas?
  15. Donw35

Buylist for first hackintosh

use M.2 NVMe Samsung
  16. 38nic

Mojave su pc in firma

Di default all’installazione formattava il’hd in apfs, ho risolto con formattazione classica OS X esteso GUI.. Dove trovo i driver che mi hai chiesto di installare..e poi credo debba sistemare le porte usb..staccando una chiavetta il sistema si riavvia ..sempre grazie...
  17. iCanaro

Mojave su pc in firma

aggiungi in EFI i driver partitionDXE e NTFS per l'installazione alla fine come hai risolto, con gli ultimi driver che ti messo o cosa?
  18. Hi thereMy specs are:Asus Rampage IV Formulai7 393032gb RAMnvidia GTX670 I am trying to have basic functionality on this hackintosh.I have installed Mojave on an SSD, using my Macbook Air, I can boot to the desktop using a clover USB key, but after it loads into macOS it can't use the mouse or the keyboard (both USB), what kext and what should I configure in Clover and the Config.plist in order to enable the USB ports?Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks
  19.  Adding Devices To System Information - PCI with config.plist Sample >> config.plist for perusal A quick guide on how to add device information into System Information - PCI with config.plist and Clover Configurator. There are other ways that this can be done such as DSDT and SSDT, this guide will focus on config.plist with Clover Configurator. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DEVICES - ARBITRARY Devices -> Arbitrary is mostly cosmetic for PCI content in System Information ( but not always cosmetic ). So Arbitrary not really necessary, but I feel it is nice to include. When populating Arbitrary with a correct Pci Address for a device, the System Information will report Driver Installed and output other info such as Vendor ID and Device ID. Arbitrary information contained inside a DSDT _DSM Method In above _DSM method, similar information is seen below in Arbitrary inside config.plist with Clover Configurator. In the image above my Hackintosh Aorus Z390 Pro has a Broadcom BCM4331 Wireless Adapter at PciAddr* 04:00.0 To add a different Wireless Adapter or other device, you first need to determine the Pci Address using using lspci.zip See screenshot above: lspci -nn command output listing PCI devices, notice PciAddr* 04:00.0 is for BCM4331 Next, you would then replace the PciAddr* 04:00.0 with PciAddr* attached to your Wireless Adapter . Then replace STRING value type --> "Broadcom BCM4331 Wireless Network Adapter" to match name of your replacement Wireless Adapter, in theory that String value type ( model ) name can be anything. You don't need to add Key* device_type because it is automatically populated in System Information - PCI, but you can include the additional Key* device_type and explicitly name the device_type if you are not happy with the default device_type name. By including device_type, you can then override the default device_type name "Other Network Controller" inside System Information - PCI ( images below ) and rename it to something more appropriate such as Airport Extreme. Below, you can now see device_type changed to AirPort Extreme in System Information PCI Also in above screenshot, the same has also been done to rename "Other Network Controller" to IMEI Controller. To add any other new device in Arbitrary, click + button and provide the following: PCiAddress (enter comment ) Arbitrary, click + button and add CustomProperties model ( Value, Device name, Value Type STRING or DATA ) AAPL,slot-name ( Value, Built-in or PCI Slot X , Value Type STRING or DATA) And optionally you can include device_type DEVICES - PROPERTIES Sometimes adding devices to Arbitrary can cause problems ( I did mention it was not always cosmetic ). As an example, I originally placed the Realtek ALC1120 device in Arbitrary and upon reboot the device was seen in PCI information but my sound became disabled. So the workaround solution was to enter that information in Properties as seen below. Properties tab is different, it is a mixture of cosmetic and functional properties. The STRING value type is cosmetic, so that Intel UHD 630 is seen in System Information PCI view. The DATA value type fixes Frame-buffer, HDMI audio and is functional. To identify a Device Path, example: PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1f,0x3) use Hackintool and export PCI information.
  20. chris1111

The Fix has already been tested on any Mojave version from 10.14.0 to 10.14.4 including all Beta ; and you have already tested it on the Beta 10.14.5 B2, So it should work on the final version 10.14.5 otherwise I just had to fix it on the repos. As for the uninstall you do not need to uninstall, you reinstall and that's all. For AMD cards well that's another story because this program is only for old NVIDIA cards
  21. Hervé

GeForce GTX1050 is Pascal and therefore requires the NVIDIA Web Driver since there is no native support for it (Apple do not provide kexts for any NVIDIA cards beyond Kepler generation). As such, you need the boot option nvda_drv=1 for the Web Driver to load. Don't think that, because HDMI is wired to the dGPU, you don't have Optimus technology. It's the exact opposite, you do, that's nVidia's solution for dual-GPU! I'm pretty certain that you need to enable Optimus in BIOS to use the iGPU and disable it to run only on the dGPU. That certainly is how it worked on many other Dell laptops. You can read about it at OSXLatitude... If you also use Lilu + WEG, you should not need to select "Inject NVIDIA" in your Clover config.
  22. shadowblack3

Resolução 2500x1600 Monitor LG 29UM69G

Eu tentei com o SwitchResX mas quando aplico a resolução ele corta as laterais da tela
  23. Ferran Robusté

Compatible PCIE Ethernet card

Thanks! But I'm looking for a wired ethernet card, not a wifi one. thanks also for the recommendation!
  24. shadowblack3

Audio Displayport GTX 1060

Ainda não ativei, estou procurando um método que funcione. Ja tentei a kext Lilu e AppleALC mas não deu.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?