All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ciao ragazzi e buona Pasquetta a tutti! Il computer main in firma, ieri, ha presentato un problema stranissimo: in pratica era acceso e l'ho trovato spento. Non riuscivo più a farlo partire. Ho così deciso di resettare il CMOS, ma niente. Solo dopo aver smontato e rimontato le ram, sono riuscito ad avviarlo. Con Windows 10 ed Ubuntu nessun problema, mentre con High Sierra accade questo: il boot procede normalmente, poi, arrivato sul desktop, riesco ad usarlo per una decina di secondi e poi si riavvia. Non mi sembra di aver sbagliato qualche settaggio nel bios. Vi posto la mia EFI. Grazie a chi mi aiuterà a non riformattare :-( EFI.zip
  3. Hi Mald0n, since January I have given myself identical configuration except that x CPU, my I7 8700 ...... I leave the OEM folder attached, now I will test yours .... Thank's Z390 M GAMING-CF.zip
  4. Does Tea also shed pounds in different ways? Mate herb increases your alertness and focus potential. This improved electricity permits you to undergo your day without feeling tired. Keto Genesis studies additionally advocate that the metabolic impact that happens when ingesting maté tea increases your glycogen shops, allowing you to keep muscle endurance for longer intervals. In return, you burn greater energy and keep away from fatigue in the course of your workout routines. https://ketorapidtone.com/keto-genesis-ketogenesis-reviews/
  5. Hi folks, not sure of this is the best place to ask this but does anyone use Cydia Impactor and has found it cannot be launched after the latest update of macOS? Mac-mini:MacOS dan$ /Applications/Impactor.app/Contents/MacOS/Impactor dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox Reason: no suitable image found. Did find: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv: mach-o, but wrong architecture /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv: stat() failed with errno=45 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv: mach-o, but wrong architecture Abort trap: 6 Mac-mini:MacOS dan$
  6. Today
  7. That is a pretty informative for my team. Cyberflix TV also facing some problem.
  8. bloglives.net

All Systems Github Repo

Can I save this topic here to use for a new purpose of mine?
  9. Was just looking at your board. Do you have a WiFi card with Bluetooth connected to F_USB header, also is F_USB30 attached to CASE, those USB ports on CASE could exceed the limit. If in doubt, try a port discovery, see guide below: Thanks for letting me know that EFI pre-installation worked on your machine.
  10. It´s the Kext from 10.13.x and it´s included in the Kext-Updater Bundle. It can´t be run out of the EFI because of dependencies. It´s Fakealert. The KUDaemon.app has never changed since v1.6.x
  11. steve3d

Hackintool v2.3.1

hi, @headkaze, can you make hackintool export this config for clover? checkout this tutorial:
  12. wish someday, hackintool can directly export the correct pci devices for clover..
  13. in fact, this is not the problem of this scan. the real reason of this delay is caused by next line, which is 'InitScreen', I've tried to compile a version of not calling the DiskIo searching, and the delay still exists.
  14. Hello, No need to patch DSDT or add devices to DSDT, in this guide devices are added inside config.plist using Clover. The end result is same, where you have the PCI info displayed inside System Information. So System information PCI information can be provided in config.plist OR you can patch DSDT and add _DSM methods. The _DSM method from DSDT in guide is used for purpose of a comparison between _DSM method inside DSDT and Arbitrary and Properties inside config.plist. If you want to learn about DSDT patching for adding System Information - PCI, I found the best starting point is to compare a patched DSDT with original DSDT using DiffMerge and then read forums posts about DSDT patching here on insanelymac. Best!
  15. Thanks for this important topic, still need to know if we need to patch dsdt first then add the devices or add the devices in dsdt one by one. thanks for the reply
  16. menstyle

USB Wireless Network Adapter

Best Overall: Net-Dyn AC1200 USB Wireless Wi-FiAdapter. ... Best Budget: Panda Wireless PAU06. ... Best Compact: TP-Link N150 Nano More at click here
  17. Hello, My system is "Intel Xeon E5440 @ 2.83GHz, 8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3, ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5G41C-M LX (LGA775), 2047MB NVIDIA GTX 960 2 GB, NVIDIA High Definition Audio, Realtek PCIe GBE Ailesi Denetleyici" Can i install high sierra and how? should i change config.plist file? so, i do not know how to edit this and how to edit dsdt. can you help me about that? this is my config.plist file: config.plist
  18. CleverCoder

AppleALC — dynamic AppleHDA patching

Hi folks! I'm reluctant to add another post to this long topic, but it's somewhat pertinent and could help others with similar hardware if they perform a search. I successfully created a new layout for a ALC1220 chip in my MSI P65 Creator laptop. It's very similar to the GS65 Stealth, so this layout might work for that machine as well. The pull request is here: https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/pull/401 The layout is numbered 34. I spent more than a couple weeks chipping away at this very complex process of extracting codec info, playing trial and error, and figuring out what works and what doesn't work. None of the other layouts would work. The closest I came was with #13, but it would act erratically and only work once every so often. After understanding more about the verbs and node ID's I understand now that the hardware was just too different. Feedback is welcome. I didn't want to just keep this fix to myself since it could help others with similar hardware. Cheers! - Sean
  19. No, he means it's literally clover's boot.log, you are referring to the system.log. As for the cause, remove drivers that need connecting like NTFS, it's worthless driver since the booter for windows is on the ESP (which is FAT), and PartitionDxe should not be needed either. Also I wonder if the cause is audio, so try removing that and see if your boot is faster.
  20. Yesterday
  21. @Donw35 just a post to say thanks for this guide and files. my first Hackintosh attempt is working great !
  22. 38nic

Mojave su pc in firma

Allora, per ora audio, usb ed il fatto che spegnendo si ravvia..successivamente no riesco a nascondere le partizioni nella GUI di Clover..
  23. 1- Replace Full Clover Folder 2- Install Clover again with correct options 3- Reboot 4- Extract new Send_me CLOVER.zip Last Clover Version UEFI
  24. 1- Replace Full Clover Folder 2- Install Clover again with correct options 3- Reboot 4- Extract new Send_me CLOVER.zip Last Clover Version UEFI
  25. jasonhun

Hackintool v2.3.1

Working!! Thank you! Best hack tool ever man!!!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?