All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @macibsane MB: GB Z370N WIFI (BIOS F10) CPU: i7-8700 GPU: SAPPHIRE RX 580 8GB PULSE RAM: CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT (32GB (2x16GB) 2666MHz DDR4) SSD: SANDISK PLUS 240 GB The above hardware is compatible with?: CLOVER_Mojave_Final.zip Edited October 4, 2018 by macinsane Thank you very much.
  3. USB 3.0: https://www.amazon.com/Inateck-Express-Controller-Internal-Connector/dp/B00JFR2H64/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=fl1100&qid=1555849149&s=electronics&sr=1-3#customerReviews This should be natively supported since it uses Fresco Logic FL1100, the same chip used in the trash can Mac Pro. Ethernet: https://www.amazon.com/Ethernet-Realtek-Standard-Brackets-SD-PEX24041/dp/B004M18EEC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=rtl8111&qid=1555849429&s=electronics&sr=1-2&th=1 You'll need RealtekRTL8111.kext by Mieze, available in the downloads page here at InsanelyMac.
  4. GoggoneXCV

Modifica Config.plist da Windows

Provato ma non è cambiato nulla Si esatto, al momento non ho una scheda grafica oltre a quella integrata
  5. Today
  6. Simple... 1st of all PCIe bridge numbering and IOReg addresses all start at 0, not 1. Now, looking at your IOReg info, we can see the following: PCI0 is PCIe root bridge @00:00.0. Since it's the root bridge, it appears as bridge #0. GIGE@1F,6 is directly under PCIe root bridge PCI0, itself a@00:00.0 on the PCIe bus; as such, LAN device shows on the PCIe bridge @00:31:6 (31=1F in hex). RP08@1C,7 is a PCIe bridge @00:28.7 (28=1C in hex) on the PCIe bus; but since it's a PCIe bridge it is listed as such and appears as bridge #4. Hence the notation 4:4 next to its actual IOReg address. RP08.PXSX@0 is directly under that PCIe bridge #4. IN IOReg, it will register @1C,7 (0x001C0007 exactly) but in PCIe notation, it'll appear as 04:00.0 because it's the 1st device @0 under that PCIe bridge. PEG0@1 is a PCIe bridge @00:01.00 on the PCIe bus. Since it's a PCIe bridge, it is listed as such and appears as bridge #1. Hence the notation 1:1 next to its actual IOReg address. PEG0.GFX0@0 is directly under that PCIe bridge #1. In IOreg, it will register @1 (@0x00010000 exactly) but in the PCIe notation, it'll appear as 01:00.0 because it's the 1st device @0 under that PCIe bridge #4. PEG0.HDAU@1 is directly under that same PCIe bridge #1. In IOReg, it will register @1,1 (0x00010001) but in PCie notation, it'll appear as 01:00.1 because it's the 2nd device @1 under that PCIe bridge #4. and so on for other PCie bridges RP09 and RP17...
  7. While making some final touches to an SMBIOS switch I noticed strange behavior with the CPU clocks. I'm moving from iMac14,2 to 15,1. Build is 4790K (Overclocked 4.6Ghz), Vega 56, 32GB RAM. I'm on the beta release because of a bug in 10.14.4 that doesn't spin down the Vega fans after they spin up under load. 1. Either Intel Power Gadget or power management is broken. According to IPG the clocks almost never fall below the nominal 4 Ghz. At the same time, HWSensors show that the clocks do in fact fall to the idle 800 Mhz clocks. AppleIntelInfo shows that all P- and C-states have been injected and observed by the kext. This leaves two possibilities: IPG is misreading the clocks, or there is in fact something that's artificially keeping the clocks at 4 Ghz while idle. 2. IPG utilization percentage is bugged. A ton. HWSensors also has a bug where clock speeds occasionally peak at 2^31 Hz (2147.48 THz). 3. The headless framebuffer for Intel HD 4600, 0x0b001204, gets the IGPU stuck at full clock. Only by fully enabling IGPU with 0x0300220d is IGPU stepping properly enabled. I don't know if a real iMac15,1, which uses the 0x0b001204 framebuffer natively, shows the same behavior. I'm not very certain about the IGPU since I only recently tried out the headless framebuffer, but I do know for sure that IPG properly read idle clocks in 10.13 with the same config, more or less. I'm wondering whether this is a beta thing or other people have seen the same behavior elsewhere. AppleIntelInfo.log config.plist
  8. BTW.. there is another Boost of approx. 6000 in Skylake-X Geekbench scores either related with 10.14.5 Public Betas or recent modifications within the latest Geekbench software distribution.
  9. deadferro

Installazione Mojave si blocca a " End RandomSeed"

Ciao,alla fine il problema era presubimilmente una chiavetta USB del mouse wireless che avevo lasciato inserita e che provocava l'errore all'avvio. Grazie comunque, ho preparato la chiavetta usando [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] senza modificare niente ed è andato.
  10. Maybe some other PCIe slot I did not populate but you did is using PCIe lanes assigned to the two USB 3.1 back panel connectors? I don't think that the two USB 3.1 back panel connectors are using PCH lanes assigned to Slot-2, when using any x4 TB adapter in this latter slot. I would be also surprised if the else quite sophisticated PCIe/PCH lane management of the Sage would have conflicting lanes assigned twice to two respective devices. My problem is now how to get the silver contact plate actually blocking my USB3.1 Type-A connector in its place without removing everything incl. water blocking
  11. millusions

Hi all. Greetings from Poland...

czesc i know. the admin on hamac.pl is a total fkn idiot. the forum would be ok if he got run over by a bus. sorry to say so
  12. All 4 back panel USB3.0 are working well for me also..I have no working USB3.1 type a and C if TB card is inserted in slot 2 I have no working motherboard USB3.1 Gen1 type a and C I(left ethernet rj connector placed) Without TB card they are fine...Maybe Titan Ridge card has a better management..I don't know for now thank you for your confirmation
  13. millusions

Poland / Polish subforum :-)

ja tez mam hamak. w ogrodzie, spie na nim czasami. pozdrawiam z australii a kogo masz tam zdjecie
  14. That's weird and does not happen in my case. Just checked on that. SD1-T0500D is external Dell 500 MB Tunderbolt3 NVMe and Trident is USB 3.1 Type-C. All 4 back panel USB3.0 ports are working too. Just realised that I mounted the motherboard such that one of the silver contact plates for the USB3.1 Type-A connector accidentally blocks the latter, thus I cannot test it at present, but I am sure it would work too.
  15. plasticvibe

Asus Rampage IV Formula X79 no usb

Thanks for the tips but still no luck. I can boot using a clover usb pen, again when I arrive to the desktop mouse and keyboard don't work I did copy USBInjectAll kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other Am I missing something? I'll attach my config.plist Thanks again for your time and wisdom Cheers Fran config.plist
  16. I have TTR in slot-2 from above as recommended by ASUS for the X299 Sage. As far I know, TB adapters just work in this slot assigned to PCH lanes. Also in BIOS TB settings it is the only option available. In slot-1, I use now a EK water blocked VII without problems, in slot-3, I have my OSX WIFI and in slot-5, I use a water blocked NVMe PCIe adapter for my EVO 970 Pro.
  17. This is system of mine. sorry for dust and cable management Slot 1 empty, in 2 ThunderboltEx 3 and in slot 3 my GFX OT Your Titan Ridge could work in different slot? have you installed in this rig? I am asking because I have a strange a not well documented " feature" using tb in that mandatory slot for Asus card
  18. Yea.. was using a simple PCIEX cable too. Will further investigate the problems I faced with it. Thanks for your answer and happy holidays to you too!
  19. Got me thinking about this hence my late reply, i'm clear on something's but not on other's. So 1C,7 in above image is the Bridge to PXSX@0. I'm trying to figure out 4:0:0 where does the count start form to arrive at 4 I see this now Thanks.
  20. Buona Pasqua amico mio

21. iCanaro

Mojave su pc in firma

avvia clover configurator, monti la EFI e li installi da li vedi menù sezione di sinistra install drivers
  22. 38nic

Mojave su pc in firma

Cortesemente dove trovo i driver partitionDXE e NTFS? Grazie..e Buona Pasqua a tutti voi..
  23. iCanaro

nuova scheda madre per mojave

buona pasqua il seriale te lo avevo già cambiato ora non ti resta che mappare le USB, se non lo fai, poi al prossimo aggiornamento di mojave è probabile che non ti vadano più le USB 3.0 e tocca aspettare la nuova patch port limit; invece fatta la mappatura poi sei a posto
  24. pixelfix

nuova scheda madre per mojave

auguri a tutti
  25. artdevjs

Hackintool v2.3.1

Awesome, thank's a lot!
  26. Hi @KGP-iMacPro i am sorry for that but it is very weird this behaviour in your system and if you have some spare time you should have to investigate it many Asus motherboard have those spare connector in different form (molex,Eatx) and asus advice to connect them i have connected with a simple gfx pciex connector as one i use for my gfx (6 pin connector) i have no done any test without it In photo you can see a WS x299 Sage (no 10G) of a friend of mine he uses to full fill all pciex slot with different things happy holidays to you and all people here
  27. Slice

Dell Latitude E6430 full solution

There is current folder ACPI/patched from working 6430 in HighSierra Sleep works fine. ACPI.zip
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?