All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. IronManJFF

New OS X compatible motherboard -> QUO

It has always been BiosDate (unless it has changed with the latest update), it matters when validating firmware .. if the value is below the installer will attempt to update your firmware because it thinks you need it in order to install of upgrade your system.
  3. MaLd0n

[Help] Correct DSDT msi z170 M5.

--Run_Me RunMe.app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A
  4. Today
  5. blxkspell

HDD keeps spinning up

well it doesnt make any difference. I disabled paragon and still the drive spins up every 5-10 min being unmounted
  6. Try one of the High Sierra Ports Limit Patches below: High Sierra 10.13.6: Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI Find* [HEX]: 837D880F 0F83A704 0000 Replace* [HEX]: 837D880F 90909090 9090 Comment: USB 10.13.6+ by PMHeart MatchOS: 10.13.x High Sierra 10.13.5: Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI Find* [HEX]: 837d940f 0f839704 0000 Replace* [HEX]: 837d940f 90909090 9090 Comment: USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart MatchOS: 10.13.x High Sierra 10.13.4: Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI Find* [HEX]: 837d940f 0f839704 0000 Replace* [HEX]: 837d940f 90909090 9090 Comment: USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart MatchOS: 10.13.x best!
  7. blackrunnero

Dual Xeon Gold platform, almost working, help needed

Also, bare in mind the system drive options if you’re on NVME please check if the drive it’s compatible with macOS mine it’s Samsung 970 EVO and works great BUT I tested with Samsung PM981, unusable on Mojave, partially working on High Sierra with patch I read some forums and seems like the new Samsung EVO Plus series are incompatible I tested also with a Sabrent NVME, doesn’t work Cheers
  8. Sent you message with EFI attached.
  9. chris1111

HDD keeps spinning up

Your are using Paragon to Unmount this is the problem because the Drive is use by paragon and all Sh...it stuff.... Dont use paragon to unmount the drive
  10. chris1111

HDD keeps spinning up

delete the app use this LoginHook
  11. carlo_67

AMD Vanilla Kernel

Hi guys trying Mojave 10.14.5 on CPU 8350 with the patch I still have this problem This happened on pre-installed Hdisk and usb created, in 10.14.2 I solved (not having the patch) with one of the Prelinkedkernel, but now using the patch
  12. blxkspell

HDD keeps spinning up

Thanks for the detailed explanation but this unfortunately doesnt help me out... The paragon software already unmounts my drives after login. In fact some random apps still try to access them randomly even they are unmounted and dont show up in finder.
  13. Hello guys, I'm reading this thread the beginning to find a way to make work both USB 2 and USB 3 on my hackintosh. I have exactly the same equipment than glasgood, but I'm trying to setup Sierra on it, for compatibility on some softwares. Anyway, my problem is: Only USB2 works when I use this line in Kernel and Kext Patches com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCIPCI -- 83BD74FF FFFF10 -- 83BD74FF FFFF1F If I disable it, only USB3 works. I've seen theres is a conflict with an other line in my config.plist, but I can't find the way to resolve it... I've tried to remove all USB lines and only put USBInjectAll.kext but it's not working. If anybody can give me a new idea or solution? Many thanks !!
  14. yes, my vga card is RX590 sapphire. pciexport.zip config.plist.zip EFI folder : http://www.k-upload.fr/afficher-fichier-2019-05-23-16efed830efi.zip.html
  15. @nelio33 Can you attach your EFI and PCI export plist from Hackintool
  16. broto

[Help] Correct DSDT msi z170 M5.

I do not understand much, but if I send EFI the folder is enough?
  17. blackrunnero

Dual Xeon Gold platform, almost working, help needed

Hi the translation did not appear, I used G.T. I chose 6142 because of the total price of the build and my available funds. From what I know, you can limit the number of active cores in bios in order to try installing. I tried the TSC adjust kext but I noticed no difference and I’m not using it. But, maybe you’ll need it. Look for an Insanely page called X299 iMac Pro Live the Future (author-KGP) and you will find a section that explains how to create or modify this kext according to you number of total threads(real+virtual). Here’s my EFI for Mojave, maybe will help you. https://mega.nz/#!9V8mwKrD!iKhKs4sXyJmRat5pEKk7b2LSGsBdC_bWHyTATEZn8PU Remember to stay UEFI only in BIOs, VT disabled, all the classic BIoS settings similar to X299 platforms and USE PCIe slot 9 for the GPU I wish you all the best
  18. Unfortunately that didn't work, not to worry I've got a new card arriving tomorrow so I'll see how that goes - Thanks for your input anyway.
  19. gengik84

Hight Sierra su Gigabyte Z370 K3

Fatto
  20. gengik84

Su 10.13 si funziona sposto il topic
  21. 你好 我想知道您是否选择了Xeon Gold 6142 ES2,因为核心数量恰好是64,或者因为MAC支持的最大核心数是64? 我使用supermicro X11dpg + xeon 8176x2来尝试安装失败并猜测是否存在内核数量限制,然后尝试使用clover kerneltopach修改内核中的限制来修改最大内核64,但仍然失败 抱歉我的英语不好。我用过翻译软件。我希望你能明白我的意思
  22. Appreciate this helpful thread! I am running on ivy bridge i7 on gigabyte z68x-ud3h-b3 motherboard, sapphire pulse rx 580 video card. - picked up the quicklook/preview hang problem, lost transparency in my terminal window - was able to update to 10.14.15 using the apple update in the System Preferences - tried changing SMBIOS to iMac18,3 (based on the video card), but still had the problem with quicklook. - changed SMBIOS to MacPro6,1 - this good everything appears to work - transparency, quicklook, preview.
  23. mnfesq

Clover for Windows NVMe

When I bought my HP Envy 17t-ae100, I also bought several upgrades including a 512 GB NVMe M.2 drive. The NVMe drive, however, turned out to be a disappointment due to heat problems caused by the lack of space inside the ultra-thin HP laptop. Even with a heatsink, the drive ran well into the 70's Celsius, which felt uncomfortably warm on my leg (yes, I actually use a laptop on my lap.). Before the heat of summer set in, I decided to swap out the NVMe drive and replace it with a 1 TB M.2 SATA SSD. I notice no performance decrease with the SATA SSD and its temperature has never exceeded the low 50's Celsius and is usually in the high 30's. But what to do with my old NVMe drive? I decided to put it into my Windows 10 desktop gaming computer, which has a Z87 chipset, Haswell i7 processor and other features appropriate for a gaming rig. My system disk for that computer was an mSATA 256 GB which was connected to the computer via an adapter connected to a 1x pci-e slot. The adapter had its own firmware that allowed it to be recognized in the BIOS. I bought a 4x adapter for the NVMe drive and it was recognized in Windows but not in the BIOS. As a result, I could only use it as a storage drive, not as a boot drive. The Z87 chipset has no support for NVMe drives. That support started with the Z97 chipset. Enter Clover for Windows. I found the tutorial below and used CVAD's Bootdisk Utility (BDU) to install Clover - first to a USB drive for testing purposes and subsequently, to the mSATA drive I am no longer using as my system drive. I added the nvme efi driver and the grub ntfs driver. I then went into the BIOS, changed the boot order so that it would boot from the mSATA Clover partition, and set it up to boot via UEFI. It works like a dream and my NVMe drive is super-fast on this rig and its temperature stays in the mid 30's Celsius because there is lots of space for it and several well-placed cooling fans. This is just one more reason to be grateful to those who devote their time and energy to the development and testing of the Clover bootloader. Thanks. https://www.win-raid.com/t2375f50-Guide-NVMe-boot-without-modding-your-UEFI-BIOS-Clover-EFI-bootloader-method.html
  24. steppdroid95

Ciao Gengik grazie per la risposta velocissima! con la 10.13 la 1070 ti funzionerà? ps: se puoi spostare il thread su Hight Sierra..
  25. gengik84

Dimenticavo..la gtx 1070 non funzionerà mai perché non sono stati rilasciati i web driver quindi usarai l'integrata oppure installa 10.13
  26. when i open plistedit pro to populate i have already on folder device "propertie" i delete it first before past as child ? if i don't delete it he rename automaticlly on Propertie 2 edit : when i populate and i reboot boot is bloked
  27. gengik84

Ciao, scusa ma i kext dove sono? senza fakesmc come minimo...come pensi di installare? dai driver64uefi rimuovi OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi apfs.efi Sul config, smbios imposta iMac 18.3 o se hai l'ultima versione di Mojave anche 19.1 nella parte ACPI elimina tutti i fix.. leggi la mia guida per la usb almeno ti rendi conto kext oltre a Fakesmc metti Lilu e whatevergreen
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?