All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I installed the latest clover right after replacing the entire folder. Same problem. With that DSDT.aml, it always gives this error for Mojave.
  3. Yesterday
  4. sorry guys, I forgot to mention, if you are using my config, you will need to get your own serial number, I removed it, just go into clover and make it recreate it ... also, this system only worked with display port, VGA does not work to desktop
  5. Hello I Used This Guide Too Everything Is Fine Laggy Touchpad fixed Replacing VoodooPs2 from the one used on the thinkpad x220 which i have before and works just fine but the real problem is that Siri Dont Work No internal microphone works only one i connect with my headphones a handsfree only that way i have microphone using the voodoohda on this guide. i have used mojave patcher to install 10.14.4 on Hfs and works fine . i . used clover files . and i did a custom install at first i was using hackintosh mojave zone from niresh to install but not using any kext from niresh img just the macOS install then i installed on Hfs+ but cant upgrade from 10.14.1 so i installed on apfs and was too slow but finally found a torrent with install mojave app ver 10.14.4 and i used mojave patcher to create the usb and i installed on hfs+ this way using Clover Files And Kexts from here thank so much for this guide . please update more , and about Siri Any Way To Fix It ?
  6. C.Frio

[pre-release] macOS Mojave 10.14.5

hi... the issue is not your package...by itself is the update from b2 to b3 when using the package that works ok on b2 but with it I can't update to b3...seem there is a conflict with the package installed on b2 and running ok, against the b3 update.. I will try to update from b2 to b3 using nv_disable =1 -v before try to download the b3 update.. c.frio
  7. Yeah, I am unsure why it's not working straight up, it should be, the only thing I can think of is that there is still a separate software channel for the macOS that is on iMacPros...? Also, if you have it working with your ssdt, and two patches, then it's working and you should just use that, it's not really going to affect anything if it's working. Do you have working cpu power management? Do you have working sleep/wake? If yes, then you're good there's no point in continuing to try to remove patches that give you a working machine.
  8. chris1111

Try nv_diasble=1 -v then Install packages i
  9. Thanks for supplying the EFI.zip OP At first I was having a hell of a time, it wouldn't boot, then today I realized maybe my bios isnt upto date So I checked and it wasn't, I updated it and got it up n running thanks to your config. Great job.
  10. C.Frio

hi... I can't make the update from 10.14.5b2 to b3 when using g210 with the fix old Nvidia patch.. maybe 'cause I didn't use the nv_disable=1 on 10.14.5 b2 before try to update to b3... it reboots at before the end of the update .. c.frio
  11. I think this solves my problem. I'll try. Thank you so much!
  12. I have two questions regarding system profiles. Atm, I am using the Macmini8,1 as my SMBIOS for my Aorus Pro/9700K setup, but I am curious if it would be better to run this as an iMac9,1 or the Macmini8,1 due to the i7 9700K. The Macmini has the 8700K and the iMac has the 9900K. Neither are my particular processor, but I am not sure which profile to use (or if it can even be changed). I thought I would experiment with the iMac9,1, changing the appropriate numbers in SMBIOS etc. but the boot screen gave me a compatibility error so I had to switch it back.. Also, does it really make any difference in performance to begin with the way Mojave works with the components? As my system is working great at the moment.
  13. @MaLd0n, I tried the app but it hangs on CPU logs for a long time. I tried it several times and it won't go past. I ran ioreg and I've attached it as a txt file with my DSDT. Hope that's ok. Thanks so much! ioreg_Mo_Facta.rtf DSDT.aml
  14. blackeaglece

Audio Sparito

Ciao, usando Clover configurator ho aggironato anche Lilu, l'audio è ritornato ma come suono di sistema ho solo il BIP che fa l'iconcina del volume sulla barra di sistema in alto, quando si abbassa il volume e quando si alza. Degli altri niente di niente boh!
  15. Thank you so much. Give me a few minutes, just running your app. Cheers
  16. MaLd0n

DSDT e SSDT

1- Replace Full Clover Folder CLOVER.zip 2- Install Clover again with correct options Last Clover Version UEFI 3- Reboot 4- Extract original tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen, files generated in Clover/acpi/origin 4- Extract new Send_me vai em inglês msm, já tenho salvo aqui
  17. blackeaglece

Audio Sparito

Si confermo non ho cambiato nulla
  18. MaLd0n

Help needed with DSDT

extract one full dump --Run_Me RunMe.app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A
  19. post dsdt and one ioreg u can use it too for full dump --Run_Me RunMe.app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A
  20. @MaLd0n can I perhaps attach my DSDT and you can help me disable the PCIe slot in the location path? Cheers
  21. BALDY_MAN

Help needed with DSDT

Hi MaLd0n. thank again for you help. I put your DSDT file in EFI/0Z/Apci/Load. folder. and nothing changed
  22. Thanks. I found the locations path. It's LOCATION PATHS PCIROOT(0)#PCI(0103)#PCI(0002)#PCI(0000)#PCI(0000) ACPI(_SB_)#ACPI(PCI0)#ACPI(GPP2)#ACPI(PT02)#ACPI(PT20)#ACPI(X4_0) Using MaciASL I found the location path. Can I simply delete the entries and put it in DSDT patches in EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched? Sorry for my noobness. I really need help here. Cheers
  23. shadowblack3

DSDT e SSDT

Muito obrigado, É apenas esses arquivos? Send me iMac-de-Anderson.zip
  24. post one full dump --Run_Me RunMe.app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A
  25. MaLd0n

DSDT e SSDT

POSTE OS ARQUIVOS PARA EDIÇÃO --Run_Me RunMe.app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A
  26. kolodzieski

[GUIDE] Lenovo T460 macOS with Clover

https://github.com/ESProcessing/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM -- now has all the changes + the logging I mentions in the previous post. boot args are not needed IF your card uses firmware 0489_e07a. Attached are the release binaries. brcm.tar.gz
  27. 'tried to revert to good old FakeSMC instead of VirtualSMC since it appears to be the culprit?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?