All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. The first screenshot shows the meter of input level because i was talking to the laptop with my handsfree the second one is without handsfree i was screaming and the levels dont move a bit and in google chrome when i do a facbook video call i have no mic.
  4. buzzworm

Insanely HackBeast - Full DSDT patches

thanks for clarification. I'll test this out.
  5. Haive_Music

Success with 8700K, Aorus Gaming 7, Thunderbolt

Your build is very similar to that of my own. Do you have Hotplug working for thunderbolt per chance?
  6. buzzworm

this is what's in that clover.zip folder from the link. nothing in ACPI. just empty folders.
  7. here first folder have a full dsdt patched too
  8. in previous folder have a full dsdt patched too i just change little things in last clover folder renames in config.plist is mandatory to avoid conflicts in some OEM SSDT, for example, if we rename HDAS to HDEF in DSDT need rename HDAS to HDEF in SSDT OEM too, Clover rename patches solve it on the fly
  9. meaganmargaret

AMD Radeon Vii in macOS Mojave

So, in 10.14.4, with the Sapphire Radeon VII, the colors are really off. Everything is blue. I tried the fix Gigamax posted, but everything is still blue. In 10.14.5 Beta 3, Audio is scratchy. So, the reason I'm running 10.14.4 is because there is some software that won't run on the 10.14.5 beta (it's audio software), and the audio is not good in 10.14.5 anyway. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? I can live with booting back into 10.14.4 if I could just get the colors fixed......
  10. use it, only it CLOVER.zip i need tables with F4 just for check or patch a untouched table, but if u have a good renames in config.plist don't need ur full DSDT i put in clover/acpi/patched
  11. buzzworm

I don't understand. You had me press f4 at clover boot screen. Didn't that create those Patched ACPI files? So you just provide a config.plist? Just trying to be clear about it.
  12. Yesterday
  13. headkaze

Hackintool v2.3.7

What are your Patch->General settings?
  14. Allan

OpenCorePkg

We'll think about that, and you'll be informed back. Thanks
  15. My hack has some time already but a few weeks to come it has been giving some problems, first the wifi. Every time I restart or connect the notebook, the wifi automatically disables and only comes back when I reinstall the kext, but without restarting because if it restarts it deactivates again, how to solve it? Second, my hack is freezing randomly, and it just hangs up if I hit the button, usually this happens when I'm typing something ... I'm asking for help because I do not know what else to do, I've been trying to solve these problems for 3 days. Acer Aspire E1-571 I use High Sierra 10.13.6 Motherboard: Gateway NE54R05B Processor: Intel Core i5-2410M Memory RAM: 8GB Graphics Card: Intel Graphics HD 3000 Lan: I do not use Wifi: Atheros AR9485 Sound: Realtek ALC 269 Chipset: HM77 Express Follows the RunMe report: Send me MacBook-Pro-de-Pedro.zip
  16. buzzworm

thanks. What about that custom DSDT? I don't see that attached.
  17. use it for 10.14.4 and 10.14.5 config.plist.zip
  18. Rackers

Hackintool v2.3.7

Hello, Do you know why when I press generate patch it generates hardly anything? Thanks
  19. with ur rename patches is hard to fix need a full dump
  20. MaLd0n

DSDT e SSDT

use "Screen Resolution" na aba GUI
  21. Ok, then i will try repeat from beginning and now with manually edited CPU data
  22. Hi Hifi33 As far as I am aware, new iMac 19,1 SMBIOS requires a special build of macOS Mojave, hence the unsupported macOS error when using SMBIOS 19,1. In meantime, change "Unknown CPU in About My Mac " see my previous guide link below: Possibly going to be supported in Mojave 10.14.5
  23. dgsga

OpenCorePkg

Can I propose a new subforum be created for the new OpenCorePkg OpenCore front end being created by vit9696 and others, it is a fantastic piece of work: https://github.com/acidanthera/OpenCorePkg Even at version 0.1 it runs my Mojave 10.14.4 setup very nearly flawlessly. It consists of a 10KB bootstrap BootX64.efi and a 200KB OpenCore.efi OS loader. All configuration is done using a very well documented config.plist
  24. gengik84

Installazione Bloccata

mappatura usb se hai difficoltà chiedi pure, e quando hai mappato salva ioreg almeno nel caso lo guardo e ti aiuto
  25. I have been attempting to change this for my i7 9700k, as well, to 19,1 iMac without much luck. The unsupported macOS error. I am a little confused what was meant by use previous EFI in your post. Was that to get past the "unsupported" boot error or was that only to edit the About My Mac section? (The AMM guide worked great. ) I have searched for a solution, and nothing online has been successful for me so far.
  26. Napsi

Installazione Bloccata

Certamente, hai qualche guida di riferimento?
  27. gengik84

Installazione Bloccata

beh ti capisco..ma basta imparare... tocca a tutti
  28. Napsi

Installazione Bloccata

Il problema è che in questi frangent non mi so tanto muovere. Inoltre forse ho un problema di vga perchè ad esempio Netflix dice che non ho i requisiti per i file video.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?