All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. iCanaro

Installazione Mojave si blocca a " End RandomSeed"

setta il BIOS a modo e poi sostituisci mettendo questa clover e pure cartella BOOT mi è toccato vedere anche il tema di tonymanero... CLOVER_Asrock B85M Pro-3_RX570 2.zip
  3. iCanaro

Installazione Mojave si blocca a " End RandomSeed"

si ma default di solito NON va bene per l'hack, quindi settalo a modo il BIOS
  4. voidRunner

Dell Latitude E6430 full solution

Hi Slice, Thank for your reply. I'll try that. Best regards, voidRunner
  5. kolodzieski

[GUIDE] Lenovo T460 macOS with Clover

I discovered something strange with regards to BRCM bluetooth, and it must be timing related. I previously mentioned that I patched RehabMan's latest code with some configurable delays present in @tluck's older codebase. This was working great for me when sleeping from shutting my lid, then reopening. If sleep was initiated, from the menu, however it was not working as good. I went back and diff the two code set's again, and had a small bug in my correction. I also found one other IOSleep that I skipped. Fixed all of this up, and the latest patched RehabMan's BRCM seems to be working great. I am using in my config.plist: <string> kext-dev-mode=1 bpr_initialdelay=400 bpr_upgradedelay=200 bpr_postresetdelay=400</string> I discovered something strange with regards to BRCM bluetooth, and it must be timing related. I previously mentioned that I patched RehabMan's latest code with some configurable delays present in @tluck's older codebase. This was working great for me when sleeping from shutting my lid, then reopening. If sleep was initiated, from the menu, however it was not working as good. I went back and diff the two code set's again, and had a small bug in my patch. I also found one other IOSleep that I skipped. Fixed all of this up, and the latest patched RehabMan's BRCM seems to be working great. Both sleep/wake initiated from lid closure, or sleep from menu work fine, with bluetooth restored correctly after wake. I am using in my config.plist: <string> kext-dev-mode=1 bpr_initialdelay=400 bpr_upgradedelay=200 bpr_postresetdelay=400 </string> Attached are the rebuild kexts. brcm.tar.gz
  6. Today
  7. JijiTheFox

Sony VAIO black screen upon boot

I'm stuck with DSDT Patching. The EDID I extracted matches both EDI4 and EDI5 :s Further more, following the instructions here : I have no idea what Fill "AAPL00,override-no-edid" with EDID values.. means, I can't find "\_SB_.PCI0.PEG3.NGFX.EDI3" Am I beating a dead horse here? Every forum and website I've checked the most people can get is HDMI out, and I'm not even getting that.
  8. Disable both xcpm patches. Try to boot, if you can't, enable only the boot strap patch. Then if still not booting, only the other patch. EDIT: You also probably need to drop some of your original tables, they may conflict.
  9. Ciao a tutti, sto provando a intallare Mojave ma dopo aver fattto il boot da USB si blocca quasi subito su End Randomseed +++++++ Ho creato USB dal mac pro. Premesso che sono su mac pro , e non faccio hakintosh da Lion o giu di li mi sono un po' perso varie cose riguardo i boot loader ecc. Ora ho provato a cercare un po' e dicono di inserire OsxAptioFix2Drv nella cartella DRIVER su CLOVER , ho provato anche le altre versioni di OsxAptioFix2Drv installandole con il Clover Configurator ma non riesco ad andare piu avanti di quell'errore. Se qualcuno può aiutarmi ringrazio in anticipo. Le specifiche sono le seguenti MB : Asrock 580 M Pro3 CPU: Intel i5 4690k RAM : 1 x 8gb Crucial DDR3 1066Mhz GPU : Ati RX570
  10. gengik84

Mojave su pc in firma

HD4600 è supportata
  11. A little progress, but still not successful. What I did: 1) in ssdtPRGen.sh run command sudo ./ssdtPRGen.sh -p W-2123 -b Mac-7BA5B2D9E42DDD94 -target 4 -m iMacPro1,1 -mode normal -a CPU0 -x 1 | tee -a file.txt Passed with 2 warning and 1 error, created files ssdt.aml and ssdt.dsl then 2) File ssdt.dsl opened in MaciASL.app, all PR04 - PR07 changed to PR08 - PR0B, compiled w/o errors, saved as .aml on /Desktop and copied to /ACPI/patched then 3) Reboot then 4) run freqVectorsEdit.sh , passed w/o errors then 5) Reboot ...still full trotlling and machdep.xcpm.mode: 0 Useful files and log-files -- in attach Files.zip update:added bootlog bootlog.txt.zip
  12. I am looking to upgrade to Mojave a little late in the game. Clicked the link but it seems to have gone dead. IronManJFF or someone else, can you point me to the file needed for Mojave? As always I am grateful for your help.
  13. Thank you @Hervé I just set the dual link to 1 and it worked like a charm iam really thank you ... I think I should get more ram on to this thinkpad it laggs with 4gb ram
  14. fasullo

Kernel Panic durante l'utilizzo

Esattamente come dice @iCanaro Hai controllato la compatibilità prima di acquistarlo?
  15. Hervé

Mojave su pc in firma

tuh tuh tuh... Nessun supporto per HD3000 in Mojave. Solo con trucchi. Non consigliato.... https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/10726-macos-1014-mojave-betas-releases/?do=findComment&amp;comment=83039 Ok ->10.13.3 Trucchi aggiuntivi richiesti dal 10.14.4
  16. talebabatto

Mojave su pc in firma

Clover dovrebbe averti già creato le cartelle in /EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/ . Metti i kexts in Other, indica sul config.plist Inject Kext </true> e dai un'occhiata al github di AcidAnthera per trovare tutti i kexts che ti servono aggiornati. I soliti sono VirtualSMC, AppleALC, Wathevergreen, USBInjectall. Volendo se usi cloverconfigurator, li puoi scaricare direttamente da quel programma indicando la cartella dove vuoi che vadano, se ho ben capito cosa cerchi.
  17. GPB

Problema Intel HD 530

Hai perfettamente ragione, riguardo la integrata ci rinuncio quindi punto su una scheda compatibile.
  18. MaLd0n

Congelamentos i76700k e Maximus Hero VIII

extrai um novo send me com a última pasta clover use bios em default, não altere nada, apenas habilite a intelhdgraphics
  19. 38nic

Mojave su pc in firma

Ok, ho creato la chiavetta USB con l'ultima versione di Clover, quali kest aggiornati devo inserire? Non e' piu' necessario creare la cartella EFI/Clover/kext/10.x ? Grazie Nic
  20. fryysyd

HWSensors3

@vector sigma Hi, HWMonitorSMC2.app 2.4.6 version, the menu bar icon is asymmetrical, the spacing between the two sides is not coordinated, it looks very awkward, how can I change it? Or can you change it in the next version?
  21. Awesome! This fixed instant wake for me. I've been struggling with that for a while. Thank you for all your work on this guide. It's been very helpful in my Hackintosh learning.
  22. Hervé

Broadcom BCM94350ZAE on Mojave

Try this even more simplified Clover config: config.plist.zip
  23. Hervé

TPLINK T9E Not detected 10.13.6

Try a different card in that slot to check the slot and one the wireless card to a different slot to check the card.
  24. harrykayn

OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 is out

All works as before
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?