All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hervé

Broadcom BCM94350ZAE on Mojave

Did you repair permissions and rebuild your cache after putting vanilla 802.11Family kext back in /S/L/E?
  3. iCanaro

Mojave su pc in firma

si però ricordati di usare clover e kext aggiornati alle ultime release
  4. Hervé

[HELP] ASUS K50IN

No support for those tools here; they have their own web site and forum... I can only suggest that you look at existing guides for C2D platforms with Nvidia GPU. You won't be able to re-use their DSDT of course but Clover config would bear strong similarities. Failing that, you may also use Enoch. The only possible trouble is that you have this Nvidia MCP75L chipset, not the usual/standard Intel 956GM so you may not succeed at all... I can give you these links: https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/8645-dell-latitude-d630-with-core2duo-and-nvidia-quadro-nvs-135m-el-capitansierra/ https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/10370-dell-latitude-d830-with-core2duo-and-nvidia-quadro-nvs-135m-mavericksyosemiteel-capitansierra/
  5. 38nic

Mojave su pc in firma

Buongiorno, ho il desktop in firma con gia' installato High Sierra (con relativa chiavetta usb utilizzando Clover), avrei la necessita causa vendita pc di formattare il tutto ed installare Mojave. Posso inizialmente seguire la consueta procedura di genkik84 Clover/Usb? Grazie
  6. mossy

[HELP] ASUS K50IN

i tried usb mouse and keyboard didn't work and i cant get to hardware specs need to reinstall windows (https://www.asus.com/Laptops/K50IN/specifications/) btw i not good with all this kext and to install sierra im using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 7.1.1 - Sierra and i tried going in to clover to edit config soo work on my laptop but keep getting errors like RED number and letters
  7. From memory, LCD screens with a high resolution such as yours require to activate dual link for graphics. This can be done through Clover configuration or DSDT injection/patching. In Clover Configurator, simply tick the option in the Graphics tab: Or, instead, you may add it as an injected properties to IGPU device located @2 in the Devices tab: In DSDT, you'd inject the proper as follows: Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) // _DSM: Device-Specific Method { If (LEqual (Arg2, Zero)) { Return (Buffer (One) { 0x03 }) } Return (Package (0x0A) { "AAPL00,DualLink", Buffer (0x04) { 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 }, "device-id", Buffer (0x04) { 0x26, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00 }, "model", Buffer (0x18) { "Intel HD Graphics 3000" }, "AAPL,snb-platform-id", Buffer (0x04) { 0x00, 0x00, 0x01, 0x00 }, "hda-gfx", Buffer (0x0A) { "onboard-1" } }) } No need to fake anything for graphics, you can get rid of that.
  8. Today
  9. leggi le FAQ https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/blob/master/Manual/FAQ.IntelHD.en.md forse saresti in grado di attivare l'accelerazione grafica da solo, senza uso di tool di cui non comprendi che fanno
  10. iCanaro

Kernel Panic durante l'utilizzo

hai avuto un crash sul driver apple del disco NVMe, può capitare... quella del firmware aggiornato è sempre buona cosa, risolve problemi in genere, però verifica anche che con l'aggiornamento poi non azzeri completamente il disco, ergo se non hai clonazioni di backup, dovrai reinstallare tutto
  11. voidRunner

Dell Latitude E6430 full solution

Hi Guys, Just one quick question. Is it required to have the A12 BIOS installed or an earlier version like A02 is ok? Best regards, voidRunner
  12. @Baio77 Buongiorno, Ma per patchare il framebuffer della UHD 630 tramite Hackintool come devo fare? Purtroppo al giorno d'oggi non ho potuto attivare l'accelerazione grafica :S Devo fare un merge del config.plist che mi da Hackintool? Aspetto tue notizie. Grazie come sempre
  13. End3rPower50

I've got a problem sometimes, my pc crash, giving the kernel panic. i haven't changed anythings to clover. kernel panic.rtf
  14. Unfortunately doing the process while connected through Displayport, I get the same result as my previous post.
  15. I guess the older version would still get the update in case something has not been put on official twitter handle. Regards, Yava Wapin
  16. End3rPower50

It works but only Wi-Fi anyway my pc, after some minutes, it slows down: wifi disconnects and the cursor does not respond to commands
  17. Hi guys this is my First Topic here at insanelymac im from Germany and my english is Not so good, have mercy guys The hardware specs: thinkpad T520 intelhd3000 4gb ram ssd265gb i have succesfully installed High Sierra 10.13.6 on to my T520. But there is a problem with the resolution from it. It’s totally stretched out and pink over the whole screen. If I make a screenshot and view it on my other pc it looks normal like it should be... i already tried to set the fakeid and if I do that I’m only getting 3mb vram and a Resolution with 1024x786 ... i dont really now what the problem is looking to fix it since 3 days .. i uploaded some pictures for you guys ...
  18. nora01

Funny multiplayer games ?!

I am also looking for some funny games. Either its online or offline but must be a multiplayer game.
  19. Hi there! @MaLd0n If you wouldn't mind, I have a laptop I've been working on, here is the files you have requested! Thanks for your help! Send me Jobes-MacBook-Air.zip
  20. brokenbracelet

HP Elite 8000...advice?

Thanks for the plist. Anyway I hape HP elite 8000 with C2D E8400 and Nvidia gt 610 GPU. What should I edit int config.plist to make my Hackintosh to boot?
  21. jasonhun

Hackintool v2.2.4

Hello guys! I using USBInjectAll.kext and EHC1->EH01 and EHC2->EH02 rename in clover config. I downloaded Hackintool for check my USB. This is normal? Unknown EH01 and EH02? How to fix this? Motherboard: GA-Z77N-WIFI Thanks!
  22. Yesterday
  23. Hervé

[HELP] ASUS K50IN

If you're able to do so, use a USB Keyboard and mouse until you figure out what kind of TouchPad and Keyboard you have on that old laptop (Alps, Synaptics, Elan, etc.). You may then install the appropriate kext. Intel T6500 is Penryn and SSE4 capable. That meets the minimum requirements for Sierra/High Sierra GeForce G102M is Tesla but I've no idea whether it'll be supported or not. For the rest, well, you'd have to post the full hardware specs, listing make and model of all accessories (LAN card, wireless, bluetooth, audio, card reader, etc.)
  24. Hi Guys,I have High Sierra 10.13.6 ver. I use nvidia web driver.I pushed update button and it didnt boot osx so i tried Boot Osx From Osx and it was ok.And i updated my clover from 4630 to 4910.And i updated Lilu & appleAlc.It cant boot now any where and it join to the restart loop always so i havent any think. (ps: i tried nv_enable=1)I will wait your helps.Thanks a lot. High Res Video Watch Here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S3zQXA_QGCJRad0k8RX5kwKVLY4_1ATf
  25. mossy

[HELP] ASUS K50IN

Hi i have old laptop and i wanted to install os x i looked online for some TUT's but i didnt understand some people say works some say no i being trying all day boots me to install menu for sierra but i cant move the mouse or the keyboard so can some plz help me ASUS K50IN Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T6500 2.10 GHz NVIDIA® GeForce® G102M, with 512MB VRAM
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?