All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. JDLiver

Introduce yourself.

Hey fam! I am new to InsanelyMac, but I have an OSX build from 2012. I'm here to learn the methods you all promote and get my 2012 build a significant update. Thanks for being here all these years and for supporting open source code!
  3. good point @hardcorehenry! I will uncheck and test with @fabiosun:s config.plist.
  4. Hello, two great gods, I tried to recompile kext and found that there is no noise in YouTube. However, the input does not work properly. The specific situation can be monitored, but the DAW software cannot input audio signals.
  5. yes I have understood but Plugintype was flagged in config.plist @obus shared here and I have not touched it..hower he could try also to unflag it and see if he is sure SSDT for cpu is loaded fine
  6. BALDY_MAN

Help needed with DSDT

Good afternoon fellow hackintoshers. i would be grateful if someone who is knowledgeable in the patching of the DSDT. And would be so kind and patch mine for me. as i have resonantly updated some hardware ( the GPU to a msi Vega56 AirBoost) im using a 0zmosis bios and have extracted the Dsdt in windows 10 with the RW-Everything tool. and it as errors i cant fix myself. Best Regards Baldy DSDT.aml
  7. headkaze

Hackintool v2.3.5

Hackintool v2.3.5 Released - Fixed bug in Device Path generator (gfxutil)
  8. @headkaze Original information: Renames: Files: pcidevices.plist pcidevices.json pcidevices.dsl pcidevices.txt
  9. If you want try with this config config-2.plist.zip
  10. @headkaze Looks like bug is fixed, all good on my Z390 Aorus Pro
  11. This is what I tried to boot on. Mac-B809C3757DA9BB8D.plist is the (hopefully) edited plist after running freVectorsEdit.sh. Mac-B809C3757DA9BB8D.plist config.plist SSDT-CpuPm.aml
  12. Without your config.plist it's impossible to help you
  13. Today
  14. The High Sierra part works as expected The Mojave part complains about the DSDT method having no arguments. @Herve; I’m already trying that. They’re on two different drives.
  15. So what we need to do is get this working using Devices/Properties. There was a bug with the Device Path generation ("PciRoot(0x0)" is obviously wrong) which should be fixed now in Hackintool v2.3.5. Please give a try.
  16. iCanaro

Problemi con High Sierra dopo blocco computer

ottimo! quindi in futuro in casi simili, prima cosa, controllare il BIOS
  17. Hervé

Broadcom BCM94350ZAE on Mojave

Looks Ok.
  18. Tim Cook's Apple is nothing about power users. It's more about restrictions.
  19. Above will be handy for other users who have Z390 Gaming X thanks!
  20. Hi @MaLd0n I have an Fujitsu D582, can you help me DSDT Here is my runme file Send me Users-iMac.zip
  21. Thank you so much for your detailed guides. Could I ask some question? I hope to find the "hack2" file what you mentioned. How can I find it?
  22. End3rPower50

Broadcom BCM94350ZAE on Mojave

These is my IO80211Family.kext IO80211Family.zip
  23. iCanaro

Componenti per Mojave

scheda video, se vuoi pensare al futuro meglio rimani con AMD, poi dipende dal budget se RX560,570,580,590, vega56/64 o la nuova radeon. Io ho una vega 56 NANO della power color, un vero gioiellino di tecnologia e funge così senza niente come fossa prodotta dalla mela... un po' caruccia ma per mini ITX il parco è molto ridotto.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?