All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. @Olion Here I made this just for you, I tested it on my test bench before sending it to you and its works for me. ive also made random details for you to use. let me know if it woks for you but If it dont then switch the smbios iMac18,1 and try again Olion EFI igpu only.zip
  3. No, 3 days I couldn't find the reason and asked here on the forum for help why USB doesn't work. Used the "HD 630 Z390 ProF12 dEFI 140220" without any changes. When I change the settings manually described above - usb start working.
  4. I have the Pro Wifi version of the this board as well and it work brilliantly with @AudioGod EFI. I haven't had any issues with any USB ports. I am on the latest 12c BIOS.
  5. norton287

[Pre-Release] macOS Catalina 10.15.4

My problem is that it downloads and then reboots to apple logo then restarts. But upon loading clover there is no Install macOS entry at all. Tried twice now. Any ideas?
  6. So you men I should use those two new SSDT:s instead of the first one you posted?
  7. Same for us with the new 3003 bios on clover. Clover can't handle locked MSR 0xE2 register without bootstrap_patch and if you boot with this patch you losing XCPM. I presume you are booting with AppleXcpmCfgLock --> YES as me?
  8. It will work no problem just make sure your using the latest bios for the pro WiFi and your be golden. you also can’t use my bios profile but you can just do the settings manually yourself
  9. I'm on iStat and FakeSMC and it works flawlessly on my rig (Rehabman's fork of FakeSMC)
  10. Create an issue here, https://github.com/trulyspinach/SMCAMDProcessor/issues The developer doesn't have an IM account.
  11. Hi, I have the same problem with the back panel usb 3 ports not being backward compatible with usb 2 devices; the front panel USB 3 ports work with USB 2 devices. However, AudioGod's EFI is specific to bios version of the PRO board. I have the PRO WIFI version, so I am not sure if his EFI would work. Is there a way to make the back panel USB3 ports backward compatible needing to have a specific bios and motherboard?
  12. My first computer was an Atari 400... remember William Shatner doing ads for Commodore VIC 20... my first experience with the Mac was a Mac plus emulator on an Atari ST.... ...so bonus points to you if you can guess my age based on these tidbits! This will be my 2nd hackintosh build in 10 years, so a lot has changed in the meantime. To be honest, I'll probably be asking for advice more that giving it. Right now my build is under construction. Already running into problems with USB3 ports not being backward compatibile with USB2. Once I get a working system, I tend not to tinker with it. Anyway, I'll try not to be "dead weight" on the boards... no promises.
  13. I recently decided to make one of my drives boot to mac for audio production capabilities, but came into alot of issues as it's slightly out of my depth. Im sure they are easy fixes My pc: intel i5 9400f 16gb ram 500gb solid drive changed to hfs+ gtx 1660 card 6gb Bios: American megatrends f11 gk 28/03/2019 Smbios 3.1 Uefi gigabyte H310M H 2.0 I use 3 screens and a crazy amount of plugins so if this is majorly out of my depth just say. The screen just stays on that forever. Any more info needed say thanks in advance
  14. tarkh

HWSensors3

vector sigma, hi and thanx for great tool! I've a question: is it possible to read motherboard temperature sensors? My MB is ASUS x99 Deluxe. Using with VirtualSMC.kext, SMCSuperIO.kext, SMCProcessor.kext. Btw, I used your hwmlcpconfig tool and it shows tons of MB voltage and fans rpm stuff, but not the temp. sensors info. Where to dig? Super IO Chip = Nuvoton NCT6791D OEM Vendor = ASUS OEM Board = X99-DELUXE VIN6 = 1.048 V AUXFAN2 = 0 rpm CPUVCORE = 0.912 V AVSB = 1.680 V AUXFAN1 = 0 rpm VIN0 = 1.032 V VIN1 = 0.992 V 3VSB = 1.704 V SYSFAN = 844 rpm AUXFAN0 = 0 rpm VIN2 = 0.024 V 3VCC = 1.680 V VIN5 = 0.344 V CPUFAN = 0 rpm VBAT = 1.640 V VTT = 1.056 V AUXFAN3 = 0 rpm VIN3 = 0.064 V VIN8 = 1.984 V VIN4 = 0.072 V VIN7 = 0.640 V
  15. you need to fully reset the bios by removing all power and then pull the battery from the motherboard for a few mins, put it all back and load your bios settings back with igpu enabled using the 19,1 EFI and away you go. vital that is to clear out all traces from the memory.
  16. Love reading the discussion on this thread. I am still on bios f11 with Pro Wifi(disabled from bios from the start as i dont need it).Tried to boot this afternoon with 19.1 it worked fine so far. Forbidden signal when i selected osx.( Had my fw audio card turned on). Turned of the card, again cold boot, same thing so probably its not the card. Reverted to 1.1 efi and bios settings, all good. Hmmm.. so far cold boot worked, restart from windows worked too. I see 19.1 still not working as good as 1.1 for many. I will stay on 1.1 as i have no issues. 8700k oc 4.7 locked all powersavings off 32gb gskill rgb 3000 Adata 8200 nvme Strix vega 64 Fw400 pci Gc Titan Ridge TB3. OSX 10.14.6 Thnx 4 all the info guys!
  17. TimeLord04

Nope, didn't know this. However; just set up Cloudflare on Firefox, and OpenDNS on the MacOS DNS Settings. I like locking down what I can.... TimeLord04
  18. tikizondo94

SMCAMDProcessor - VirtualSMC AMD CPU Monitoring

So far a no go on my Ryzen 1700. No readings in iStat or HW monitor. Running High Sierra 10.13.6, OpenCore 5.5
  19. Hey bud, yeah i had the mmio one enabled with few others under 0.5.5, i have since reset much of what was enabled back to the default if it was off / false to see what occurs .. so far i cant tell that i miss anything. Ill wait until 0.5.6 is released proper and see what occurs with it when i enable stuff again. Cheers
  20. STAS参数在两个设备上都有调用,严格来说,写成这样也许会更加好一点 External (_SB_.AWAC._STA, IntObj) External (_SB_.PC00.LPC0.RTC_._STA, IntObj) Device (SH01) { Name (_HID, "SDH10000") // _HID: Hardware ID Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized) // _INI: Initialize { \_SB.PC00.LPC0.RTC._STA = 0x0F \_SB.AWAC._STA = Zero } Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized) // _STA: Status { If (_OSI ("Darwin")) { Return (0x0F) } Else { Return (Zero) } } } 问题出在这里:macOS不兼容AWAC,旧的bios默认启用的是RTC(所以是没有问题),这在Z390主板上面是常见的问题,其实OpenCore的DOCS里面有 通过赋予STAS参数一个特定值,屏蔽了AWAC,启用了RTC。如下: DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "ACDT", "AWAC", 0x00000000) { External (STAS, IntObj) Scope (_SB) { Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized) // _INI: Initialize { If (_OSI ("Darwin")) { STAS = One } } } } 只是在我主机上面不适合用,无效,也许是与我其它热修复冲突,所以我换了个函数写法,目的是一样 I'm sorry, I don't know English~~~~~~~ STAS参数在两个设备上都有调用,严格来说,写成这样也许会更加好一点 External (_SB_.AWAC._STA, IntObj) External (_SB_.PC00.LPC0.RTC_._STA, IntObj) Device (SH01) { Name (_HID, "SDH10000") // _HID: Hardware ID Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized) // _INI: Initialize { \_SB.PC00.LPC0.RTC._STA = 0x0F \_SB.AWAC._STA = Zero } Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized) // _STA: Status { If (_OSI ("Darwin")) { Return (0x0F) } Else { Return (Zero) } } } 问题出在这里:macOS不兼容AWAC,旧的bios默认启用的是RTC(所以是没有问题),这在Z390主板上面是常见的问题,其实OpenCore的DOCS里面有 通过赋予STAS参数一个特定值,屏蔽了AWAC,启用了RTC。如下: DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "ACDT", "AWAC", 0x00000000) { External (STAS, IntObj) Scope (_SB) { Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized) // _INI: Initialize { If (_OSI ("Darwin")) { STAS = One } } } } 只是在我主机上面不适合用,无效,也许是与我其它热修复冲突,所以我换了个函数写法,目的是一样 I'm sorry, I don't know English~~~~~~~
  21. Rocky12

another successful update no issues Clover Doesn't let me down x58 still on the track Clover bootloader legacy mode
  22. Slice

Clover General discussion

Resolved!
  23. Don't use a distro, only a full vanilla installation...
  24. Did you remove the dsdt and or ssdt from my original Efi when you tried to use it? or did you add any additional usb info in any way shape or form when you first tried to use it? I hope so, the only reason it doesn’t crash for us is because we use smbios 19,1..l try using a 5700xt under macpro1,1 or better yet with a real Mac of any description and put the gpu under heavy load for a prolonged amount of time and watch what happens...lol...it’s not good at all. on a hack under 19,1 with the igpu enabled fixes it but it’s not really fixed it’s just hiding the problem. oh well at least it works for us I guess. fingers crossed they sort it out soon as I would like to go back to smbios 1,1 for myself and desirable my igpu. (Maybe one day)
  25. But, without USBInjectAll.kext my USB ports don't work.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?