All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. four. Depletes the body's nutrients and minerals Alcohol intake causes nutrients A, C, Bs, calcium, zinc, and phosphorus to empty at speedy quotes. nutrients and minerals preserve every DSN Code Black small manner in your frame functioning well, and lots of those procedures involve increase and upkeep of muscle tissues. increases fat garage With 7 empty calories in step with gram, alcohol can truely be very fattening. Alcohol additionally disrupts the Krebs Cycle, which performs an important role in burning fats . https://xtrfact.com/dsn-code-black/
  3. surfcaster

smbios for i9?

everymac.com la que mas se ajuste a tu hardware
  4. ea dd

Mojave update does not show

thank you. so no notification is related to my old cpu/board/system. i concluded. from now on, i should download and run manually every update from apple. tnx,
  5. iCanaro

combo update https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1996?locale=it_IT
  6. ea dd

but my Mojave is on APFS. tnx,
  7. teargas666

Installation on Lenovo G50-45

Hi! I want to install High Sierra on my second laptop, but it has AMD CPU. Is there any possibility to install it on the following specification? CPU: AMD A6-6310 RAM: 8 GB, 1600 MHz GPU: AMD Radeon R4 (APU)
  8. Today
  9. Yeah, but my point was if you set that to false, do you not get an even longer boot time? I clearly said it has the worst delay of all the drivers, with a clarification clause that it is worse when not used asynchronously.
  10. millusions

What newer machines can boot Snow Leopard?

hey mate, i think it might be easier to run High Sierra or Mojave if you have the graphics card and do Lion in vmware fusion. unless you're willing to go back to Chameleon days. i found there is very little support for Mavericks and clover, as in if you have a problem you will be flat out finding someone with the same problem. move on from your SCSI drives and SL. it's time or get a mac pro 3.1 they are quite cheap on gumtree. or even 1.1 they're like 100$ if you persist with SL and haswell you're in for a world of pain
  11. MorenoAv

smbios for i9?

I use iMac 19,1 in my i5 9600k and it works really well...
  12. pixelfix

nuova scheda madre per mojave

Grazie di tutto
  13. pixelfix

è quello che ho fatto ho seguito tutte le tue istruzioni lanciato ioreg inserito e disisnserito usb su tutte le porte poi ho salvato (in allegato) quindi riavviato poi f4 e ti ho zippato e spedito acpi marco’s iMac.zip
  14. Hi. My Mojave is 10.14.2 and there are 10.14.3 and 10.14.4 updates already out from apple. but Software Update says there is no update. 10.14.3 and 10.14.4 are limited to certain system? (i mean certain Macs, cpus or boards) my system is old gigabyte ep45-ud3r board with core2quad q9550 cpu. and i guess clover did trick to show it as xeon. tnx,
  15. iCanaro

OK per le acpi pare ci siamo, ora manca la parte relativa a ioreg... e cioè si tratta di inserire ed espellere in tutte le porte USB fisiche che hai, pendrive 2.0 e 3 e da ioreg --> file --> salva con nome--> poi comprimerlo e upparlo qui
  16. iCanaro

Z370 HD3 si blocca durante il boot BIOS F12

stiamo parlando del totale delle USB, eccedi di 1 per cui dovrai fare una scelta su quale disabilitare... mettiamo che disabiliti come USB2 una frontale, quando ci metti una pendrive USB3 funziona, con pendrive USB2 invece no più chiara ora la cosa?!
  17. Badruzeus

Clover General discussion

Well, I have few questions: 1. Why after writing boot1f32 to my EFI partition (/dev/disk0s1) becomes "Unknown"..? 2. I previously writing boot0ss to my /dev/disk0 bootsectors for booting Legacy. While I think UEFI is stable enough on my laptop nowadays, how could I remove it? 3. I got these logs from Linux's $ sudo dmesg: ACPI FADT declares the system doesn't support PCIe ASPM, so disable it acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC failed (AE_ERROR); disabling ASPM pci 0000:00:01.0: ASPM: current common clock configuration is broken, reconfiguring // PNP0A08 is referring to _SB.PCI0 Does it indicate that I need using "DisableASPM=Yes" on Clover ACPI section? 4. What do these warnings mean and (probably) any idea to fix them? I don't think Clover's "FixRegions=Yes" helps, though.. I could just ignore these for sure. ACPI Warning: SystemIO range 0x0000000000000428-0x000000000000042F conflicts with OpRegion 0x0000000000000400-0x000000000000047F (\PMIO) ACPI Warning: SystemIO range 0x0000000000000540-0x000000000000054F conflicts with OpRegion 0x0000000000000500-0x0000000000000549 (\SBGP) ACPI Warning: SystemIO range 0x0000000000000540-0x000000000000054F conflicts with OpRegion 0x0000000000000500-0x0000000000000563 (\GPIO) Many thanks.
  18. Ferran Robusté

Compatible PCIE Ethernet card

Thanks! I'll take a look
  19. Thank you. I have to put it to /Extra?
  20. arsradu

I can only speak 2 languages fluently. One of which is my native language. :)) I also speak a bit of Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, and currently learning a bit of Japanese, as well. I definitely know the bad words in some of these. :))) But, for these last ones, I can't say I speak well enough to get a translation done. So, in other words, yeah, that would help.
  21. arsradu

Hi Ella. So no need for "Old Way" in Wiki either. Ok, will update it. \\Thanks!\\
  22. @apianti, I have <key>PlayAsync</key> <true/> in my config.plist, and the delay is same.
  23. ellaosx

@apianti In config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes, bitmask suffix can be remove right? @arsradu you may also check this changes regarding my concern above. Thanks for the new wiki
  24. apianti

Yeah, of course, anyone who would like to work on the wiki can PM me your sourceforge user name and I will give you permission to edit the wiki.
  25. Maniac10

@apianti @arsradu, thank you guys for moving the wiki, it was a much needed change. Do you have plans to add the translated pages too? I can work on the spanish section and get it up to date.
  26. Allan

smbios for i9?

iMac 19,1
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?