Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Clevo Notebook i7 7700hq

dannosi in che senso? Non ho ancora provato, tanto prima di ridare il portatile al mio amico, devo aspettare che mi arrivi la wifi compatibile con Hack. quindi farà poi una prova con windows per vedere quanto dura era nativa, ma ho voluto provare ad emularla per vedere se cambiava la situazione, tipo la luminosità me la setta come vuole lui. sia Nativa e emulata... boh
  3. Well, also nice Profile Page with customizable Cover image (I use 1170x200 px here). (Home Sweet) Home of OSx86
  4. You can try with your first config.plist and if it hangs you can add msr program pikeralpha kernel patch without fakecpuid
  5. I will do that and start up in VESA mode. Thank's @fabiosun for your help with patches do I need in your config to be safe to boot do you think?
  6. Thanks for all of your advice. I will try that as soon as I get rid of a very annoying freeze of keyboard and mouse when I use Clover or High Sierra after some seconds. This issue does not appear in Opensuse 42 (which I am using now; the build is a dual boot). It might be of interest of you that the Creative Sound worked out of the box with Linux (but without the front headphones). I attach a screenshot of the audio settings there. I´ll be back...
  7. Help Patch DSDT Asus S551LB

Thank you again for your help actualy I don't added any kext I need some help for patching my dsdt I'm still beginner on Hackintosh I like your tools that make everything automatically ,really great job Send me firass-iMac.zip
  8. You can also try at bootclover menu to press spacebare and put a fkag on nv_disable=1
  9. I just updated my Optiplex 755 (AD1984) to 10.13.4 DP5. No issues with sound whatsoever, no need to do a AppleHDA rollback. The only issue I'm having is that I can't make screenshots, they're just white Also About This Mac isn't reporting my GPU's memory, but other than that everything works fine including sound
  10. Hi, i have a little old mobo with socket 1156 no Sata 3 - biostar tpower i55 and i Was wondering if i had some chance to install a new nvme memory like Intel 760p. Due lack of support by my mobo i found a Pci Express card lycom dt-120 to expand my connectivity. After some researches i understood that i need a ‘bios support for the boot from nvme disk’. I want some of these nvme memory to install high Sierra and get a killer desktop. I think that i haven’t obviously a native bios support cause my mobo is pretty old, so i can’t get an nvme disk and install properly high Sierra hoping that boot? Or should i catch anyway? I Guess that same problem is for w10? Thanks, Gabriele.
  11. https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/323052-guide-sierra-high-sierra-on-intel-5-6-7-8-9-and-x99-chipset-series-nehalem-sandybridge-ivybridge-haswell-broadwell/
  12. Help Patch DSDT Asus S551LB

thank you i well send it for you ASAP
  13. You don't need the binary changes once you have it running. Those changes are for debug purposes only.
  14. Success with my self-made USB-stick with iMac Pro board id in platforsmsupport.plist, the binary changes you suggested in boot.efi and complete EFI-folder and config.plist provided by my friend @fabiosun. All this together made my rig booting into a black screen after loading up to installation. Thank you guys you are the best. I will check if I can get to the boot screen with my nvidia gtx 680 otherwise I will try with my RX vega 56. I will report back.
  15. Hi all. I recently got interested in installing hackintosh on my laptop, which is based on Intel Atom x5-z8350. I know, that there were some topics about OS X on Atoms, but there was nothing about my model of SoC, and I am a bit afraid installing patched kernels not from my processor. So, my question is: can I somehow install Mac OS on my laptop, and if so, what version will I be able to run? Here are some specs of my laptop(Jumper Ezbook 2(3rd. rev)): Atom X5 Z8350, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of eMMC storage Thanks to everyone, who will help me with my question.
  16. Today
  17. Your preboot.log indicates that Clover did it's job successfully and handed it over to boot.efi. If it stucks at '++++++' then it means that boot.efi cannot continue for some reason. Do you have apfs.efi in driversUEFI64 folder?
  18. ... and I just realized that now Insanelymac uses https
  19. With this USB stick Mac Mini High Sierra mac OS 10.13.3 (17D47) the result changed from stuck valid slides to stuck random street +++++++++++++++ Check my preboot.log in my earlier post.
  20. ----- Okey, I now have the issue that every time I login I see the desktop for a few seconds and then my computer reboots. This only happens when I login into my admin account. When I login into my guest account, this doesn't happen. Do you have any recommendations for me?
  21. Ok. Result same as always: ++++++++++++++++++ Now I have done the following with my Mac Mini High Sierra mac OS 10.13.3 (17D47) made USB pen drive: Edited boot.efi according (hopefully) with your instruction. Edited platform.plist and put in iMac Pro board id Mac-7BA5B2D9E42DDD94 Instead of the bootflags you recommended in your earlier post. Kext ( FakeSMC.kext ,SmallTree-Intel-211-AT-PCIe-GBE.kext ,TSCAdjustReset.kext) Config.plist attached Latest clover 4411 AptioMemoryFix.efi boot.efi preboot.log config.plist
  22. First of all thanks to glasgood, I tried different way to create the USB but only this one worked. Finally I have my hachintosh, really thanks again. I still have a problem, honestly a big one: everything seams working, but the whole system appears slow. I have the same configuration of glasgood, the cpu and gpu results are good but still the seams is slow, it's not reactive when you open new windows etc. Do you have any idea? Could be the SSD? Please help, thanks
  23. The above problem has been solved. I've just recreated the USB stick and reinstalled macOS from it but this time I've only used the drivers, kexts, the clover theme and the config.plist file from Glasgood. Installing now works. Unfortunately I cannot edit my posts (or at least I don't know how): I only used what I mentioned before, but everything else was clover default.
  24. Hello, i have the same problem. X230 does reboot by stick in usb3. The file (Clover.zip) in this Thread don't work for me. Can anybody help me to fix this Problem? I can't upload this file here in Forum. There comes an error. https://mega.nz/#!nDR3GAhL!i4x_b4M-ZISzroU_k-gZxwmQbErmirkljg6JvHpCSfs
  1. Load more activity