Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Laptop with i3

I don't know whats happened but when i booting my usb once again, installation was starting. First step of preparing hard drive and installing system goes perfect. After the reboot I choosing installation with HDD and i think its stuck. Installator guid shows 34 minutes and stops at 11 minutes. On the whole process of installation it doesn't work my keyboard and touchpad but when i plugged in external mouse its work. I already installed kext to PS2 but its still not works internals peripherals.
  3. MalD0n, Do you only have integrated graphics installed or do you also have a nVidia discrete in your system? In the acX Video Converter Pro.app I see behind graphics: nVidia GTX1080Ti and I do see hardware encoding supported: yes. Does this mean that video encoding is done with the nVidia card or does it mean the intel is doing the job? (In older version you could explicit turn off encoding platforms to enforce another platform to be used if I'm correct). Cheers
  4. important parameters for XCPM are set to 1 so it is good now you can try to test your system and refine your config plist and kext according to it
  5. Laptop with i3

Hello ricoc90, here is my config.plist https://pastebin.com/LxkTyQ3e
  6. are you using now this config? If so Are you using Nvidia web driver? then take a look at attached pictures of your config.plist you can decide in clover bootmenu to enable or disable things before booting and with some patience and some tries you find which are mandatory parameters for your rig I will always start during this steps with -v option to see if system hangs where it stops IE you can try to enable npci=0x2000 and disable fakecpuid and see Combinations are multiple but there only you could test Then If I see where you were started from a bad ++++++++++ KP Now you have a booting system..and maybe first Xeon w mackintosh running
  7. Can't install HighSierra - Aptio error

Press Cmd-Alt-Esc or go to the Apple menu and choose Force Quit. Select the App Store app and confirm you want to force quit. Re-launch the App Store and try downloading again. use these steps to resolve this issues Xbox customer service
  8. Hi In my opinion with a Xeon Cpu some things are different also for sleep/wake related issue and maybe he can not have the same problem people have with X cpu series also I don't know if for him is useful or not tscsynch kext Regarding XCPM other useful marker is frequency vector count so you can try to run from terminal this command and see all data like this one sysctl machdep.xcpm fabios-iMac-Pro:~ fabio$ sysctl machdep.xcpm machdep.xcpm.mode: 1 machdep.xcpm.hard_plimit_max_100mhz_ratio: 37 machdep.xcpm.hard_plimit_min_100mhz_ratio: 8 machdep.xcpm.soft_plimit_max_100mhz_ratio: 37 machdep.xcpm.soft_plimit_min_100mhz_ratio: 8 machdep.xcpm.tuib_plimit_max_100mhz_ratio: 37 machdep.xcpm.tuib_plimit_min_100mhz_ratio: 8 machdep.xcpm.tuib_enabled: 0 machdep.xcpm.power_source: 0 machdep.xcpm.bootplim: 0 machdep.xcpm.bootpst: 37 machdep.xcpm.tuib_ns: 0 machdep.xcpm.vectors_loaded_count: 1 machdep.xcpm.ratio_change_ratelimit_ns: 500000 machdep.xcpm.ratio_changes_total: 79873 machdep.xcpm.maxbusdelay: 0 machdep.xcpm.maxintdelay: 0 machdep.xcpm.mbd_mode: 1 machdep.xcpm.mbd_applications: 0 machdep.xcpm.mbd_relaxations: 0 machdep.xcpm.forced_idle_ratio: 100 machdep.xcpm.forced_idle_period: 30000000 machdep.xcpm.deep_idle_log: 0 machdep.xcpm.qos_txfr: 1 machdep.xcpm.deep_idle_count: 0 machdep.xcpm.deep_idle_last_stats: n/a machdep.xcpm.deep_idle_total_stats: n/a machdep.xcpm.cpu_thermal_level: 0 machdep.xcpm.gpu_thermal_level: 0 machdep.xcpm.io_thermal_level: 0 machdep.xcpm.io_control_engages: 0 machdep.xcpm.io_control_disengages: 1 machdep.xcpm.io_filtered_reads: 0 machdep.xcpm.io_cst_control_enabled: 0 machdep.xcpm.ring_boost_enabled: 0 machdep.xcpm.io_epp_boost_enabled: 0 machdep.xcpm.epp_override: 0 fabios-iMac-Pro:~ fabio$ but for Xeon is always a different story because IE in my case with all parameters set to 1 or to 0 I have same behavior and performance and stability
  9. Today
  10. Clover Themes

Thanks mate. Good work. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk Pro
  11. Ling Booster You can vicinity your order by means of online medium or name to 022-33604900 and there is no information supplied about the call charges.Final Verdict: Ling Booster Shakti is an enhancement supplement made for increasing the scale of {censored} for supplying you with exhilaration and a laugh however welcome facet effects like headache and numerous other physical troublesLing Booster Shakti is a {censored} Enlargement Pill that's said to be a hundred% herbal & synthetic in Germany currently prescribed through over forty docs of the world to boom the dimensions of {censored} evidently with the aid of growing blood flow interior penisWith a special components & mixture of substances which are demonstrated to increase the volume of blood to drift to the {censored} are used in Ling Booster. All these herbs work collectively to expand and boom the blood vessels in the {censored}, resulting in a bigger, thicker, fuller, harder {censored} size. http://supplimenttop.com/ling-booster-shakti-review/
  12. XLR8 Plus You can constantly be sure that each unmarried formulation has met stringent necessities for both potency and purity and those we’ve long gone thru dozens of best and protection exams at each factor, from raw elements to the finished product. The specialized mixture of varied components work together in the body’s system at a mobile level to increase the quantity of vital amino acids. When those areas are activated, neurotransmitters are enacted to create a worry free intellectual nation that is laser targeted, clean as glass, and capable of take into account and retain long term in addition to quick time period memory. https://www.drozien.com/xlr8-plus-review/
  13. Yeah 4.7.9 seems to be working fine Thanks for the fix
  14. Some Mac-Services identify itself by the Mac(-Address) The wifi driver has been reported as unstable in the past, which resulted in en0 been absent - so no mac address. obviously it will boot without fake ethernet, but you can run into issues with the AppStore. So it's just more failsafe to use fake ethernet.
  15. Bluetooth Hackintosh

se non hai programmi importanti e un disco di ricambio proverei a fare una nuova installazione...vedo cartelle di precedenti bootloader e kext mai visti...chissa che c'è in s\l\e... che ne pensi?
  16. Test, just a test

Hello. And Bye.
  17. because i wrote in the tutorial - at the very beginning: i dont include jump statements in a 3 page document for people who mistake a tutorial for a bash script. also i want to hint to: your issue is not even a specific issue for this computer. You cant get Clover to boot. This is pre- driver and pre- configuration. It's like: "i cant get my nuclear reactor to work. need help with how to open the front door". We know it's not a clover issue, because the preconfigured stick works. So if you cant configure the EFI to boot from your internal SSD, how will you fix the real issues?
  18. Home page login not working

Same to me. On PC (FF, Chrome), and on MacOS (FF, Chrome, Safari).
  19. I was wondering if there is such functionality in svn. Thanks for the tip!
  20. I can also report that the NVidia WebDrivers .161 working flowesly now with HS 13.3.3 like old time
  21. Home page login not working

Same for me too...
  22. Clover Themes

Here's "os_xubuntu.icns" as requested for "Neon" theme. Not really sure when I'll push changes to my uploaded themes on the repo till this issue resolved. Thanks. os_xubuntu.icns.zip
  23. no lag driver 161 no DP audio (reverting to 10.13.3 applehda.kext for now)
  24. Hello, I have issues with Nvidia Geforce GT 120. On Dell or HP Monitors, Display and resolution is fine using DVI port. No Display is available using HDMI port. On Samsung Syncmaster, display seems to be stretched cut from sides, cannot see dock or some sides of display on larger resolution. My specs are Dell Optiplex 780 High Sierra 10.13.3 8GB ram, Quad Core CPU Nvidia Geforce GT120 For Samsung syncmaster, i think I need HDMI output as to fix Screen resolution and display issues. Can some body suggests me how can i fix this.
  25. Corrupted boot menu after monitor upgrade

I see... Ok, so the glitch is probably caused either by booting with two cards...oooorrr, by the lack of UEFI VBIOS... Or, as you said, maybe the motherboard UEFI... I don't know. I guess we'll see. Anyway, don't worry. I think we'll get it done in the end. It has to work.
  1. Load more activity