InsanelyMac Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi everyone. I have that laptop running high Sierra and working perfectly, also QE/CI. After many attempts I discovered that the best option is using enoch 2905 Bootloader and disable ATI graphics. I now that is an old post but maybe it can be useful for anyone. Sorry for my English and best regards
  3. Build_Clover.commandv8.4.5,Edk2-27233,Clover4499. There are no problems with the clover compilation. logCopileCl4499_Bclov485.txt.zip
  4. Slice

HWSensors3

I found no USB dynamic values to show in monitor. I think to be better to exclude USB from main window and left them only in report window.
  5. iCanaro

Clover General discussion

@Cyberdevs idem FixHDA also don't fix my problem. (AppleALC 1.2.6, Lilu 1.2.3) hack 2 hack 1 solved with SSDT @gengik84
  6. Extreme™

problemone raffreddamento a liquido corsair

Esatto, dovresti fare così. Premesso che la pompa di un aio dovrebbe girare sempre al massimo, nel mac avresti solo questa al massimo perché tutto il resto, se hai connettori a 4 pin, va in pwm quindi lo gestisce la cpu.
  7. I'm on bios F22f as that's the latest as of now. I've been hoping and waiting for a new bios but I guess (as long as [mention=1376005]MaLdOn[/mention] can work his magic) we can use F22f as the base for the next DSDT for the gaming 5. Just waiting for input from MaLdOn. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. chris1111

It is compile from source and I know some Clover after this one works. I do not know what works and I don't have, I have this one on my Lion SSD
  9. @SavageAUS Hey buddy I decided to continue our conversation here. The old DSDT for Sierra has several ACPI errors on boot in macOS High Sierra so I decided to go DSDT free. Everything has been working OK os so far with the exception of my boot time on the NVME drive. On SSD it loads way faster and I guess the reason might be that the NVME has Trim support enable by default and I think you're right we need to ask @MaLd0n to doo his magic on a new DSDT for the latest BIOS update and new settings. I made some changes in my rig which won't matter that much because the only major change is that I just added a NVME drive for booting to macOS and I changed the case for better cooling and add some extra fans. I switched to AMD RX580 and all the headaches from the nVidia web drivers and lags (which I know is resolved now) are gone.
  10. Slice

There is no official release with such number. It looks like special version
  11. chris1111

i can not say where the code was broken for OLD Mac in Legacy ESP because i had been using my Snow and Lion for a month but i know that 4400 is working well Now I install it on the SSD Snow what I did not do before, I had only Clover on my Main disk HS but I have no choice and anyway it lets me know what revision works for old Macs
  12. Hi, I have been trying to get a Sabrent USB3 Card Reader working with my machine. It connects to the internal 20-oin USB3 header on the computer's motherboard. Here is the link to it - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D31V2L8/ref=psdc_516872_t1_B00GAKX34E I am using Rehabman's UIAC SSDT to get all my USB2/USB3 ports working on my GA-X99 UD4 motherboard. The card reader powers up just fine when the computer boots up, and is detected by macOS, but only up to the time that the computer goes into sleep. Once the system wakes, the card reader remains powered down, and is not detected by macOS. After this, the computer is not able to enter sleep properly as well - it keeps coming back on. Is there a way (using an SSDT or something) to make it work and stay on all the time that the computer is on? Any help is deeply appreciated.
  13. SavageAUS

Still using the same one. Maybe @MaLd0n could help with improvements if needed for high sierra?
  14. Cyberdevs

Is it the same DSDT that we used on Sierra? or it's been improved and optimized for High Sierra?
  15. CinebenchZ 15 results in picture are at stock, x38, x40 Pretty decent temperatures thanks @gengik84 from macos86.it for DSDT creation
  16. chris1111

So 4400 works good for old Mac (ESP Legacy) install it is not made for UEFI Only Any one have a issue with latest Clover on Old macOS . I recommend to used Clover 4400 for (Legacy ESP) i can not say where the code was broken for OLD Mac in Legacy ESP because i had been using my Snow and Lion for a month but i know that 4400 is working well
  17. Today
  18. Tetsuya Tsurugi

GA-Z87 D3HP usb 3.0 non funziona

da qui Clover's config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch. Change 15 port limit to 24 in XHCI kext 10.13 PB1Find: 837D8C10Name: AppleUSBXHCIPCIReplace: 837D8C1B
  19. SavageAUS

I still do and with Clover 4499 i have audio without FixHDA, AppleALC 1.2.6, Lilu 1.2.3
  20. Slice

I will make the change in Clover sources today evening. And I think the problem is <key>Inject</key> <string>19</string> but no problem with <key>Inject</key> <integer>19</integer>
  21. Cyberdevs

I don't use DSDT on my SkyLake rig anymore. FixHDA also don't fix my problem. Is there a way to add those properties in the config.plist? can you please clarify your statement a little more on how to add those properties without having to edit the settings.c?
  22. Hi d5aqoep, apologies i I am new to insanely Mac, though long time Mac user. In this context I am not sure what “non-native” means. The SmallTree 10GbE is not just a rebranded Intel x540 it has Apple specific firmware that works in conjunction with OS X specific drivers (kexts). It has long been one of few 10GbE cards available for Mac Pro (ATTO provide an alternate I believe) and is widely used in video production systems. I know it has Apple specific firmware as if you install a standard Intel X540 into a Mac even with SmallTree drivers installed, then it is not recognized. So it seems to have very similar behavior to aquantia discussed here. i did read this thread btw and it is very interesting and informative, so again apologies if I veered off topic. cheers, zebity.
  23. gengik84

Ciao, devi mettere la patch per port limit
  24. chris1111

what about this? Did you arrange Clover only UEFI now? Several problems Booting Legacy (ESP) last revision clover 4498 and 4499 BUILD UDK2018 I can not say what revision it was to break?
  25. vaya... mira el el bios Advanced BIOS settings > No Execute Memory Protect > Enable sigues sin colocar npci=0x3000
  26. Tetsuya Tsurugi

salve, ho notato che le usb 3.0 funzionano solo con periferiche 2.0 ma su hardware 3.0 non le vedono, misa mi manca il kext ma oltre questo non riesco a capire che settaggi devo poi cambiare, allego il config.plist e un immagine dei kext caricati, grazie config.plist tets.zip
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?