Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. LENOVO B575 and High Sierra question

I haven’t tried anything on this laptop yet I’m hoping for any advice so I can start working on it
  3. Nothing after sleep, no TSC errors: I even tried VoodooTSCSync.kext and it caused a real mess on my hack. I had to clear CMOS, clear NVRAM and now, all seems good. HS sleep/wake looks to be a severe incompatibility between my BIOS/MB/Chipset... Thanks anyway for your help. Patrice
  4. i7 7700K too hot?

mobo gigabyte ga-h270-hd3 in bios i cant touch voltages all in auto.... sorry is uefi
  5. Dell Inspiron 5567

Stavo cercando in rete, Toleda arpt sembra non piu funzionante. Per la scheda WiFi BCM943602BAED potrebbe essere sufficiente??: FakePCIID.kext FacePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext BrcmPatchRam2.kext BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext Grazie e scusami per le troppe domande...
  6. MacOS Sierra Installation on Asus S550C Laptop

Hi. Do you experience the same wake problem? When you wake laptop up you need to press keyboard key twice?
  7. ThunderBolt Drivers

I tried with an Asus Prime Deluxe with the ASRock TB3 card, along the SSDT I published above. My Promise Pegasus R4 TB raid no longer requires to be unplugged when rebooting. It will constantly work. Which is a great progress... Still no hotplug however, and now it hangs the machine completely whenever I plug something (either TB or USB-C)
  8. Can't set a profile picture

Seen your pic, was facebook connected before? if so, disconnect and try again.
  9. Great, you are hero man. One last question, Will it be ok if I use Fakesmc Plugins to monitor fan speeds etc. or not?
  10. Thank you very much. Yes, I did. There are two options HDMI and SPDIF, I didn't know what to choose Shall I enable it? By the way, can I use the same clover folder you prepared while overclocked?
  11. Recent topics

12. LENOVO B575 and High Sierra question

What have you tried so far?
  13. Please find attached the new one. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifw9urykv5zw037/Send me INTOFFICE-MACs-iMac.zip?dl=0
  14. Recent topics

How are these recent? In replies, yes they are, in creation, well....
  15. LENOVO B575 and High Sierra question

Hi, I'm posting this hopping my friend MaLd0n would see this post and help me if possible i have an old 15" LENOVO B575 laptop and i have a windows 10 on it right now, i was thinking if i can use this laptop as a hackintosh only or maybe for both High Sierra and windows 10 these are the spec for this laptop: CPU: AMD E-300 Zacate 40nm Technology RAM: 8.00GB DDR3 @ 532MHz (7-7-7-20) Motherboard: LENOVO Inagua (Socket FT1) Graphics: 384MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics (Lenovo) Storage: 238GB ADATA SU800 (SSD) Audio: AMD High Definition Audio Device NETWORK: Ralink RT3090 802.11n WiFi Adapter thanks in addavance
  16. Announcing WWDC18

Not gonna make it sadly. Riding my bike i can cover 100km a day without getting sour muscles. Ik could reach Italy by then though. Can we get WWDC to relocate?
  17. Installazione macOs Sierra su Asus N552VW

Ragazzi riuscireste ad aiutarmi così posso usarlo? Grazie mille
  18. Announcing WWDC18

great 10.14 should be a easy hack if not use my work around and get it done anyway
  19. i7 7700K too hot?

Replace the thermal paste? Regarding the voltage, we need the mainboard manufacturer for that, and let us know if it is UEFI or BIOS (yes, they exist, i run it myself).
  20. Oops sorry, I forgot. There you go. Thanks https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6h8vzv7aqn0jsn/Send me INTOFFICE-MACs-iMac.zip?dl=0
  1. Load more activity