All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Maybe some other PCIe slot I did not populate but you did is using PCIe lanes assigned to the two USB 3.1 back panel connectors. I don't think that the two USB 3.1 back panel connectors are using PCH lanes assigned to Slot-2, when using any x4 TB adapter in this latter slot.
  3. millusions

Hi all. Greetings from Poland...

czesc i know. the admin on hamac.pl is a total fkn idiot. the forum would be ok if he got run over by a bus. sorry to say so
  4. All 4 back panel USB3.0 are working well for me also..I have no working USB3.1 type a and C if TB card is inserted in slot 2 I have no working motherboard USB3.1 Gen1 type a and C I(left ethernet rj connector placed) Without TB card they are fine...Maybe Titan Ridge card has a better management..I don't know for now thank you for your confirmation
  5. millusions

Poland / Polish subforum :-)

ja tez mam hamak. w ogrodzie, spie na nim czasami. pozdrawiam z australii a kogo masz tam zdjecie
  6. That's weird and does not happen in my case. Just checked on that. SD1-T0500D is external Dell 500 MB Tunderbolt3 NVMe and Trident is USB 3.1 Type-C. All 4 back panel USB3.0 ports are working too. Just realised that I mounted the motherboard such that one of the silver contact plates for the USB3.1 Type-A connector accidentally blocks the latter, thus I cannot test it at present, but I am sure it would work too.
  7. plasticvibe

Asus Rampage IV Formula X79 no usb

Thanks for the tips but still no luck. I can boot using a clover usb pen, again when I arrive to the desktop mouse and keyboard don't work I did copy USBInjectAll kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other Am I missing something? I'll attach my config.plist Thanks again for your time and wisdom Cheers Fran config.plist
  8. I have TTR in slot-2 from above as recommended by ASUS for the X299 Sage. As far I know, TB adapters just work in this slot assigned to PCH lanes. Also in BIOS TB settings it is the only option available. In slot-1, I use now a EK water blocked VII without problems, in slot-3, I have my OSX WIFI and in slot-5, I use a water blocked NVMe PCIe adapter for my EVO 970 Pro.
  9. This is system of mine. sorry for dust and cable management Slot 1 empty, in 2 ThunderboltEx 3 and in slot 3 my GFX OT Your Titan Ridge could work in different slot? have you installed in this rig? I am asking because I have a strange a not well documented " feature" using tb in that mandatory slot for Asus card
  10. Today
  11. Yea.. was using a simple PCIEX cable too. Will further investigate the problems I faced with it. Thanks for your answer and happy holidays to you too!
  12. Got me thinking about this hence my late reply, i'm clear on something's but not on other's. So 1C,7 in above image is the Bridge to PXSX@0. I'm trying to figure out 4:0:0 where does the count start form to arrive at 4 I'm trying to figure this out?
  13. Buona Pasqua amico mio

14. iCanaro

Mojave su pc in firma

avvia clover configurator, monti la EFI e li installi da li vedi menù sezione di sinistra install drivers
  15. 38nic

Mojave su pc in firma

Cortesemente dove trovo i driver partitionDXE e NTFS? Grazie..e Buona Pasqua a tutti voi..
  16. iCanaro

nuova scheda madre per mojave

buona pasqua il seriale te lo avevo già cambiato ora non ti resta che mappare le USB, se non lo fai, poi al prossimo aggiornamento di mojave è probabile che non ti vadano più le USB 3.0 e tocca aspettare la nuova patch port limit; invece fatta la mappatura poi sei a posto
  17. pixelfix

nuova scheda madre per mojave

auguri a tutti
  18. artdevjs

Hackintool v2.3.1

Awesome, thank's a lot!
  19. Hi @KGP-iMacPro i am sorry for that but it is very weird this behaviour in your system and if you have some spare time you should have to investigate it many Asus motherboard have those spare connector in different form (molex,Eatx) and asus advice to connect them i have connected with a simple gfx pciex connector as one i use for my gfx (6 pin connector) i have no done any test without it In photo you can see a WS x299 Sage (no 10G) of a friend of mine he uses to full fill all pciex slot with different things happy holidays to you and all people here
  20. Slice

Dell Latitude E6430 full solution

There is current folder ACPI/patched from working 6430 in HighSierra Sleep works fine. ACPI.zip
  21. That Guy —>

macOS Mojave on Lenovo ideapad 110 15ACL

Hi all, just got a Lenovo ideapad 110. Want to install macOS on it.
  22. headkaze

Hackintool v2.3.1

Check out Hackintool v2.3.1. Right-click on a PCI device and select "Copy IOReg Path". Launch IORegistryExplorer and select Go->Go to Path... menu option. Paste in the path and click the "Go to Path" button.
  23. artdevjs

Hackintool v2.3.1

cool, one of the most frequently used hackintosh app for me. for that! as @telepati already asked above, it would be cool to add release notes to the update alert. since you are already using the Sparkle framework, it's probably not difficult to do. many will be very grateful! also, I'm not sure if this is possible.it would be useful to add a separate button or right click menu on a pci device path for "reveal in IORegistryExplorer/IOJones"
  24. After a reboot after sudden power failure my previously working bluetooth is not available. Wifi works. I have been working of fixing this for the last few days so I have tried a lot of options but am willing to try anything again. Send me.zip
  25. chris1111

Compatible PCIE Ethernet card

Here a good solution not PCI but USB is ORICO 3-Port HUB with RJ45 10/100/1000 Gigabit Lan work OOB on Mac and Hackintosh and also Bonus 3 USB 3.0 port
  26. Yesterday
  27. iCanaro

Installazzione Mojave bloccata a 2 minuti rimanenti

mi pare tutto a posto.. ho aggiunto una patch introdotta di recente... prova, se ancora non risolve aggiungi nei boot arguments slide=128 config.plist.zip se ancora problemi, togli tutti i sensor dalla EFI come pure FakeSMC ed usa questo FakeSMC.kext.zip
  28. Sorry but i don't know what to use hackintool? I suposed that with only put dsdt file in patched directory was enought or you mean to do something else? Hackintool to get full graphics?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?