Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Installazione macOs Sierra su Asus N552VW

Sto avviando da SSD, la pen drive si avvia normalmente, ora ti sto scrivendo dal PC
  3. iLenovo G550

Eroctive - барсучий жир польза для потенции мужчин Действует
  4. Success - HP XW6600 Workstation

what an interesting idea as for me
  5. T2 Chip, bad news for Hackintosh?

So what is that for ?
  6. Maybe anyone can add any other information about this project?
  7. could you post cinebench 15 cpu test and relative Intel power graphics gadget during your test? I think we also should refine better your EFI Maybe you can avoid some things My advice is to stay with original bios till you are sure all is working perfectly
  8. Apple Hackintosh SMBIOS Blacklist

Have you dealed with this problem? Or not?
  9. Woohoo! Grats! Could you please do the following: Ensure that you are using AptioMemoryFix.efi and no EmuVariable. Open terminal and issue a command: sudo nvram mytestvar=zzz Reboot Open terminal and issue a command: nvram mytestvar Let me know about the results. Thanks. Also please look what is the state of the "Above 4G decoding" option in your BIOS. It's in 'Boot' section.
  10. replace, reboot, new dump after reboot CLOVER.zip
  11. Installazione macOs Sierra su Asus N552VW

prov a a togliere da driver64 uefi OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi e aggiungi quelli che ti allego Archivio.zip hai provato a cambiare anche porta usb?
  12. Unfortunately, no. That external repo (which BTW is not even needed for macOS/Linux) is being called automatically every time when you update your Basetools repo, unlike the edk2 repo at GitHub, where such relationship doesn't exist.
  13. Home page login not working

Same issue for me.. Using latest Chrome
  14. Installazione macOs Sierra su Asus N552VW

E' la stessa versione
  15. Hi Master MaLd0n, first of all thankyou so much for your work, my mobo h110m-s2h work well follow your tips but i have a few isssues to resolve. 1 Problem of shutdown when there are a external disk connected and mounted, the system dont shutdon, reboot automatically. if unmount first then shutdown well. 2 external disk appears like internal disk. i want to send you my files make with your sendme.app but the web report and error -200. send you via googledrive https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ExlcZ1WeeF1J41L_CCURnaxl0ZevGvko thanks for attention.
  16. Installazione macOs Sierra su Asus N552VW

prova ad aggiornare voodoops2 cartella release https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-voodoo-ps2-controller/downloads/
  17. Same here too. Can't the script be made to ignore that (at least for BaseTools/Bin/Win32)?
  18. Installazione macOs Sierra su Asus N552VW

Con patch VBios attiva
  19. Yeah, using an image proxy would fix mixed content issues like these. IPB *should* have one built-in somewhere in the admin control panel like most other forum software do now, an admin would just have to turn it on and test it.
  20. Up and running after some days struggle. Everything seems to be working except my dual Intel I210-AT Nic:s. If somebody have a solution for this I'd be very, very happy. Tried a lot of different kext with no avail. Thank you @fabiosun for the absolute mandatory "PM" and "xcpm_program_msrs (c) Pike R. Alpha" kernel patch. This two patch paired with Broadwell FakeCpuid 0x040674 was the soloution for booting into the installer. Thank you @jaraheel for the edited TSCAdjustReset.kext. After that everything went smooth (OOB) with booth my GTX 680 and my RX Vega 56. Next step will be to try patching my locked bios. @joedm ru you asked for some information earlier and I hope I can help you now.
  21. looks good, just add more two patches in config.plist EC0 to EC 4543 305f 4543 5f5f GLAN to GIGE 474c 414e 4749 4745 without many things, but looks good
  22. New Driver for Realtek RTL8111

The driver is working fine, there is no indication for a driver problem in 2.2.2 in particular no reason for a kernel panic. It's your system which is broken (DSDT, system caches, etc.). Please fix your system in order to resolve the problem. Mieze
  23. About the black/white themes, we can use as example the linustechtips.com Forum. Day: Night: Choose between themes:
  24. Installazione macOs Sierra su Asus N552VW

Ora provo https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eIFSQ_IYqQWnOinMqvfx3tkBcuagmvFr/view?usp=sharing Cartella Clover attuale (a meno della spunta del VBios) È cambiata la dimensione del font ma si ferma sempre li
  25. need help patching dsdt

1. Load more activity