Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Installazione macOs Sierra su Asus N552VW

Sono riuscito ad avviare ed installare il tutto, attualmente funzionanti ho solo il bluetooth e la tastiera. Il display è a bassa risoluzione, l'audio è assente, il trackpad non funziona e il wifi non va (ma se non ricordo male, a parte qualche miracolo i kext per la mia scheda non esistono). Riesco a fare il boot da hd con il fakeID però. Mi potreste aiutare a risolvere questi altri problemi? Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5000 utilizzando Tapatalk
  3. Vi ringrazio dell’aiuto...appena mi è possibile proverò tutte le configurazioni postate. Grazie mille
  4. hello. Can you please share instructions and files to get OSX working on a dual 2011 setup? you included a link to sixflow but it's not loading anymore. Thanks

5. Help Patch DSDT Asus S551LB

im sorry , i dont know how do that there is a guide please ?
  6. Help Patch DSDT Asus S551LB

i think i apply in DSDT, remove _DSM into HDEF device and inject via clover, best for test
  7. I have 2 laptop dv9700, dv2700. Both are same sd card reader RicohR5C822(1180,0822) and run Yosemite. Installed kext above dv9700 working perfectly however dv2700 not working. When I inserted the card its not showing. I've check the kext load in IORegistryExplorer though. Anyone know how to fix? Thanks
  8. Help Patch DSDT Asus S551LB

thank you very much for the layout-id you mean on the config plist or on the dsdt ?
  9. Today
  10. It took me three or four reboots before mine started to work. Make sure you have at least a Category 6A cable as well.
  11. http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/Tbd8TVM2/file.html
  12. ThunderBolt Drivers

Well, different motherboard (ASRock X299 Professional Gaming XE) and no better luck Everything appears as it should be, except of course that it doesn't work as it should. That is all USB-C devices must be plugged in before the system boots, and same for the TB3 (or TB2 via TB3->TB2 adapter). PCI-Thunderbolt is inserted on UPSB device, and on DSB0 you see PCIHotPlugCapable. All attached TB devices are showing in the PCI list with a location of Thunderbolt@XXX as it should So it's no better (or no worse) than the Designare. Only advantage of the Designare, is that the ASRock has USB 3.1 gen 2 on the back panel (2 ports), while the designare only has those via the Intel thunderbolt chipset, which doesn't support hotplug for some reason. SSDT: DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 1, "Matthe", "Thunder", 0x00000000) { External (_SB_.PC03.BR3A, DeviceObj) // (from opcode) External (_SB_.PC03.BR3A.PEGP, DeviceObj) // (from opcode) External (_SB_.PC03.BR3A.SL09, DeviceObj) // (from opcode) External (_SB_.PC03.BR3A.UPSB, DeviceObj) // (from opcode) External (PEGP, DeviceObj) // (from opcode) External (SL09, DeviceObj) // (from opcode) External (UPSB, DeviceObj) // (from opcode) Scope (\_SB.PC03.BR3A) { Scope (SL09) { Name (_STA, Zero) // _STA: Status } Scope (PEGP) { Name (_STA, Zero) // _STA: Status } Device (UPSB) { Name (_ADR, Zero) // _ADR: Address Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) // _DSM: Device-Specific Method { If (LNot (Arg2)) { Return (Buffer (One) { 0x03 }) } Return (Package (0x02) { "PCI-Thunderbolt", One }) } Name (_RMV, One) // _RMV: Removal Status Device (DSB0) { Name (_ADR, Zero) // _ADR: Address Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) // _DSM: Device-Specific Method { If (LNot (Arg2)) { Return (Buffer (One) { 0x03 }) } Return (Package (0x02) { "PCIHotplugCapable", One }) } Device (NHI0) { Name (_ADR, Zero) // _ADR: Address Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) // _DSM: Device-Specific Method { If (LNot (Arg2)) { Return (Buffer (One) { 0x03 }) } Return (Package (0x02) { "power-save", Zero }) } } } Device (DSB1) { Name (_ADR, 0x00010000) // _ADR: Address } Device (DSB2) { Name (_ADR, 0x00020000) // _ADR: Address } Device (DSB3) { Name (_ADR, 0x00030000) // _ADR: Address } Device (DSB4) { Name (_ADR, 0x00040000) // _ADR: Address } } } }
  13. Help Patch DSDT Asus S551LB

u need try other kext, try with VoodooPS2Controller.kext Audio, u need try other layout-id
  14. replace full clover folder, reboot, after we solve usb3 non intel http://www114.zippyshare.com/v/Mi7D9cN8/file.html send me files, check first post
  15. Bluetooth Hackintosh

Perfetto sono dentro, mi confermi che i due file sono questi qui ?
  16. Bluetooth Hackintosh

tasto destro sul file<apri
  17. Bluetooth Hackintosh

Ah bene, scusa la mia domanda na niubbetto Ahahaha Comunque avevo un programma per questo molto facile e intuitivo che ora sembra scomparso dal mio PC e anche dal web in generale, comunque cover configurator non me lo apre, nonostante lo sto forzando da Sicurezza & Privacy ?
  18. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LVzxRlK1A-JzN3nTo_pnPRj1EAVxt_kB/view?usp=sharing prova
  19. [GUIDE] 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics QE/CI

post your Clover folder, install is UEFI o legacy?????
  20. [GUIDE] [10.12] Sierra on Tab!

On my experience with HS on HD4000 systems similar to ATIV, I think it's ok to upgrade, you will still need to fix brightness after the upgrade. I recommend you TO NOT USE APFS. Skip the conversion, as it creates many issues (I dont have the tablet with me, but I do have many SSDs at home, some work fine with APFS, others dont, as they show slowness and corrupt data), so the safest way is to upgrade without converting (you can google for rehabman's guide on how to do it). Also, make a full TM backup before upgrading, because HS has introduced many graphical issues and instabilities. As of now, I'm using a Thinkpad P50, and even with that powerful iGPU (with Xeon CPU), HS managed to mess up and I went back to Sierra. Same goes with the VAIO. If you're ok with installing the HS then restoring it if anything happened, let us about the result.
  21. Bluetooth Hackintosh

il primo va bene....la efi la rendi visibile sul desktop con clover configurator
  22. Bluetooth Hackintosh

Premetto che sono proprio novello visto che non tocco mood di hackintosh da un paio di anni, quindi grazie per la pazienza. Mi ricorderesti dov'è efi ? e quale di questi devo scaricare ? Va bene download repository ?
  23. Hi MaLd0n and regards for your work!!! Do you look my files, my hack is very stable and is it at the main system but I never use dsdt for my system and have little problems with him . Hack never detect memory speed, is at 0Mhz with clover in about this Mac and system report, in verbose mode I see RTC: Only single RAM bank (128 bytes) error but no stuck and boot normally, and last thing is that system never go to sleep.At the moment hack is installed with 10.12.6. My High Sierra disk die last month,this is my new hard disk and I had at hand sierra backup usb installer,soon I will buy ssd and then install H\Sierra but previously is the same problems . That is it! Thanks and Regards! Sorry for my English!!! Send me Zhivodars-Mac-mini.zip
  24. Bluetooth Hackintosh

ok non risulta nulla...proviamo cosi.. https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-brcmpatchram/downloads/ scarica il pacchetto di rehabman...metti in efi bcrmpatchram e BrcmFirmwareData...vedi se lo rileva
  25. [GUIDE] [10.12] Sierra on Tab!

Hey erfoz, Have you updated to 10.13.3 yet? How is APFS still working for you? I trying to decide if I should update to High Sierra. My ativ triple boots and runs great on Sierra thanks to midi-sama awesome guide. You mine uploading your clover folder to look at. Thanks, Cam
  1. Load more activity