All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. hardcorehenry

[pre-release] macOS Mojave 10.14.5

Non-metal Radeon-ALIVE confirmed . Hardware acceleration comes from my amazing IGPU
  3. Today
  4. iCanaro

Mojave su pc in firma

togli AptiomemoryFix e al suo posto metti questi 2 driver OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000+Emu.zip
  5. maxneko

All USB ports are unresponsive

Resolved by reflashing the BIOS and doing a clean installation to a different drive. I guess the more we mess around with a startup partition, the more likely something like this becomes.
  6. Hello, Devices -> Arbitrary is mostly cosmetic for PCI content in System Information. So not really necessary, but when populating Arbitrary with a correct Pci Address for specific devices, then System Information will report if driver is installed for those devices and output other info such as Vendor ID and Device ID. If you have same motherboard you should be able to use most of the values. Read below on how to update or replace values with different device information. Arbitrary information can also be added into DSDT or SSDT Same as In the image above my Hackintosh has a Broadcom BCM4331 on PciAddr* 04:00.0 so if using a different WiFi card, you need to determine the Pci Address for a replacement WiFi device using lspci. lspci output exampe from my Aorus Z390, highlighting some of the devices, notice PciAddr* 04:00.0 and you will notice the other Pci addresses from Arbitrary in config.plist Next, you would just then replace the STRING value type --> "Broadcom BCM4331 Wireless Network Adapter" to match name of your replacement Wifi device. Sometimes adding devices to Arbitrary can cause problems. As an example, I originally placed the Realtek ALC1120 device in Arbitrary and upon reboot the device was seen in PCI information but my sound became disabled. So the workaround solution was to enter that information in Properties as seen below. Properties tab is different, it is a mixture of cosmetic and functional properties. The STRING value type is cosmetic, so that Intel UHD 630 is seen in System Information PCI view. The DATA value type fixes Frame-buffer and HDMI audio and is functional. I'm far from an expert on all this, my knowledge is growing lot of trial and error! Best to read as much as you can, i find you can mine something useful from 99% of the guides even if the guide is for a different system. The Aorus Pro Z390 is the best Hack I have built to date with no nagging issues. Welcome
  7. so im trying to install El Capitan on my old laptop but im having mouse issues i tried all the kext and looked online this is TUT i followed https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/8645-dell-latitude-d630-with-core2duo-and-nvidia-quadro-nvs-135m-el-capitansierra/ ASUS K50IN T6500
  8. ONCE AGAIN, NO Turing Cards are supported in MacOS. The GTX-1660 IS A Turing Card!
  9. C.Frio

hi... no success to run on a AMD..black screen..after configure it to an g210 as previous posts.. c.frio
  10. Hey! I am using pretty much the same hardware, and my system is running well except for a few nagging issues (hanging on reboot, color static when bringing my main display back from sleep). I was looking over your config.plist and was hoping you could explain why you fill out all the information in the DEVICES->Arbitrary section. I haven't seen that before and was curious what it does/ if it is necessary. And if I have the same motherboard, can I populate the same values? Thanks for all the thorough work on the guide, these are so useful for not only getting systems up and running but actually understanding how things work underneath the hood.
  11. OK, here is maybe a weird question, with background: I want to build a new computer with more graphics capability (upgrade from GTX 1050 TI OC). Would love to install a GTX 1660 TI but don't know enough yet. I would keep High Sierra as my Mac OS (obviously). Question: Will the nVidia Web Driver 387.10.10.10.40.124 which works fine with Mac OS 10.13.6.(Build 17G6030) work with a GTX 1660 TI? It's in the 10xx series numerically but uses a TU116 core. Makes a huge difference on my upcoming build. Thanks for reading!
  12. MaLd0n

Help! Patch DSDT MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming

DSDT.aml.zip
  13. I'm really puzzled by your post! Have you read any of the other posts here? Apple and Nvidia are both acting like jerks. There are no Web Drivers for Mojave and no Turing Drivers for any Mac OS. This is widely known by most folks committed to the Mac. Articles have been written about it, Forums have many posts about it, petitions have been submitted concerning the issues. But, the lack of information by either company is deafening in it's non-existence. Lou
  14. thank you my card nvidia gt 610
  15. hardcorehenry

Fan and hdd keep running during sleep

I guess the problem lays somewhere in your dsdt, the best option would be to to ask @MaLd0n for help he masters the best dsdt available.
  16. C.Frio

macOS 10.14 Mojave Betas (DP's)

ola... para dizer que o Mojave 10.14.5 b2 esta rodando com uma g210..em msi z170 via um hd externo pasando o app do chris1111, mas pode ser feito manualmente..nao sei se funcionaria em outras placas com Tesla, mas.. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12CoxybAs3F3qux52wZPQ1JmQ8AhaxwQp/view c.frio
  17. 38nic

Mojave su pc in firma

Grazie Icanaro, stasera provo e ti aggiorno... Grazie ancora...gentilissimo.. Nic
  18. check here https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/commit/8a8362078da90d4ec70aacd70adf1a853ac1d870
  19. brokenbracelet

HP Elite 8000...advice?

The link is not working anymore. Too bad it's not even one month old....
  20. I Have Full and meta display, I can't control display. debug_27160.zip
  21. 38nic

Mojave su pc in firma

...mille grazie, speriamo...preciso pero' che LILU e' presente.... Grazie
  22. iCanaro

Mojave su pc in firma

guardando la EFI diciamo che hai fatto meno cappelle di tanti altri... o perlomeno clover e kext sono aggiornati ma ci stanno 2 cose che proprio non vanno bene... SMBIOS hai messo quello di un notebook, l'altra è che non è presente drivers64UEFI poi quando si installa i sensor meglio non metterli... come ti ho scritto prima, a parer mio per installare puoi usare la EFI linkata... intanto aggiusto questa, ma saranno molto simili alla fine
  23. C.Frio

hi... the doubt was about the Nvidia and AMD..not specifically on rx460...but I will test and give a feed back... c.frio
  24. hardcorehenry

Send screenshot of your folder with kexts in clover. You using whatevergreen so you should uncheck fix display in ACPI section in your config.plist. You have many fixes in config and they repeat in your dsdt. When next boot enter clover options and uncheck fixes you already have in your dsdt. I would also try different value with darkwake boot flag. And finally you could try HibernationFixup.kext.
  25. Ade866

hi and thanks for your interest: well I changed smbios in macbook pro 8.2 and I generated a new ssdt but when I put the laptop into sleep now the screen turns off and the fans keep running without stopping I can't even wake him up if not by restarting him. SSDT.aml Andrea’s iMac 2.zip config.plist
  26. chris1111

I really don't know because the change Frameworks ? I don't have the RX 460 You have to test your self
  27. C.Frio

hi...@chris1111 I used your package... and about this.. " does this external HD with the 10.15.5b2 will work on another rig with rx460..if I do not inject Nvidia through Clover ?" thanks.. c.frio
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?