All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. kali2000

Guide MSI CX61 2PC

Updated... Add this SSDT to solve a small issue with USB tree... Now we have a full Hack... SSDT-2.aml
  3. arsradu

[pre-release] macOS Mojave

I mean...we test each one of us individually, the same photos. :)) Not...sharing photos. Although that could work, too, I guess, with non private photos. For example the wallpaper below cannot be opened on my hack.
  4. MARZILLO

Mojave su Lenovo S510P HD4400 no QE/CI

vabbe è presto per adesso....siamo agli inizi...vediamo piu in la....
  5. zxv

No. At some point people need to suck it up and upgrade. AMD 7000 series is almost 7 years old.
  6. RichieKotzen

Quindi non c'è soluzione?
  7. kali2000

USB 3.0 issue

Issue solved... Writing a custom SSDT to work... Now all my ports are detected and all my USB3.0 & 2.0 devices are working... You can not exceed the port limit, for this you must write an SSDT that accompanies USBInjectAll.kext and specify the ports used. According to my USB tree, this would be my patch. DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "UIAC", 0x00000000) { Device (UIAC) { Name (_HID, "UIA00000") // _HID: Hardware ID Name (RMCF, Package (0x02) { "8086_8c31", Package (0x04) { "port-count", Buffer (0x04) { 0x1A, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 }, "ports", Package (0x0C) { "HS03", Package (0x04) { "UsbConnector", 0x03, "port", Buffer (0x04) { 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 } }, "HS06", Package (0x04) { "UsbConnector", 0x03, "port", Buffer (0x04) { 0x06, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 } }, "HS07", Package (0x04) { "UsbConnector", 0x03, "port", Buffer (0x04) { 0x07, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 } }, "HS08", Package (0x04) { "UsbConnector", 0x03, "port", Buffer (0x04) { 0x08, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 } }, "SS01", Package (0x04) { "UsbConnector", 0x03, "port", Buffer (0x04) { 0x10, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 } }, "SS02", Package (0x04) { "UsbConnector", 0x03, "port", Buffer (0x04) { 0x11, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 } } } } }) } }
  8. legot28

Versions bêta : macOS 10.13.6

ok sur asus N71VG
  9. sailor25462

Updating BIOS to UEFI on z68ap-d3 (rev. 1)

By the way, here is the original source I found my files in: http://forum.gigabyte.ru/viewtopic.php?t=47933 Use google translate to read in English.
  10. MARZILLO

per esempio a me nel fujitsu in firma sempre con hd4400 parte e arriva al login solo con -f....nell'hp con hd4600 non c'è questo problema
  11. Cyberdevs

You are correct and I totally agree with you about supporting older Macs. BUT we are talking about Apple! They do whatever they want whenever they want! they don't really care about the end-user they just care about the sales. I know for a fact that all the discontinued (or better to say unsupported) Macs are still capable for professional use. But "Hey! who cares we are building a "Campus" and we neeeeeeed money, a lot of it so let's force people to buy new Macs so we can make more profit! " If I remember correctly I came across this issue on one of the High Sierra beta's but I don't remember which version was it and it got fixed in the next release. About testing the same photos how you propose we do that?
  12. MARZILLO

OSX El Capitain si spegne durante l'avvio

certo...non ricordo se puoi passare direttamente dalla prima versione all'ultima
  13. dugajimi

Ho scaricato OSXupdatecombo_11.6 provo con quello. Sto facendo un backup con Time Machine come sicurezza dovrebbe bastare?
  14. RichieKotzen

Si strano, cambio? Con cosa? A grazie mille il WiFi funziona
  15. arsradu

Thanks! Did you have this issue before? Cause it's important that we test the same photos, before and after the update. Otherwise, results might differ. Especially since this is a weird issue, and seems to be dependent on the file itself...
  16. Cyberdevs

I don't seem to have that issue. I need to double check some of my old photos to make sure.
  17. MARZILLO

mah è passato del tempo ...puo darsi che trovi qualche difficolta con apple store anche se è strano...comunque su google basta che scrivi combo update 10.11. ti appaiono tutti pronti al download
  18. fantomas1

I have no problem with that - But they could keep the support for old GPU/CPU and ONLY allow new features for NEW GPU/CPU. But truly speaking... in the current Mojave state, could you really agree that it needs CPU SSE 4,2 or GPU > 7000 series as minimum recommendation??? Naaaaah.
  19. Cyberdevs

The USB 3.0 port limit patch seems to be broken. Does anyone have the same issue?
  20. dugajimi

Da app store mi da High Sierra. Sei certo che si installa con un semplice aggiornamento?
  21. sailor25462

Updating BIOS to UEFI on z68ap-d3 (rev. 1)

Frankly speaking, I do not know what to say. I have not come across such problems. Don't really dare to ask, but are you sure you have a rev.1 board? Except from that, I've no clue what to do. As I said, I have sold the rig a while ago, so I have no chance to test anything myself. sorry.
  22. IronManJFF

New OS X compatible motherboard -> QUO

Researching how to influence load order of driver images ....
  23. gengik84

strano che dia quel bug
  24. MARZILLO

o fai da apple store o ti scarichi gli update...non mi ricordo se te lo fa fare direttamente o un paio alla volta
  25. RichieKotzen

sto usando ultima versione di Clover no aptiomemoryfix
  26. dugajimi

Allora ragazziho dovuto formattare il disco e reistallare El Capitain. Meno male che avevo scritto una guida con tutta la procedura e i link ai file giusti da scaricare. Quindi grazie a tutti. Volevo chiedervi però un'altra cosa. Siccome il sistema istallato è il 10.11.1 vorrei aggiornare quanto meno all'ultima di El Capitain. Come posso fare?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?