Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hey guys, Two things, whenever you log in anonymously, it does not change your previous login status to unknown/hidden/whatever it used to. Also I keep getting weird random 404 errors on pages I'm viewing and then I'm logged out. Just had it happen twice trying to edit a comment.
  3. Thanks for the links. Can you tell me please wich of the i5 cpu will be 100% work with my motherboard? I could buy one.
  4. T2 Chip, bad news for Hackintosh?

No, I think I'm just talking to a dumb person and I'm not going to continue.
  5. Sparita partizione Recovery

Ovviamente non perdo niente vero? Grazie
  6. T2 Chip, bad news for Hackintosh?

And you quoted what exactly? Are you purposfully playing dumb?
  7. T2 Chip, bad news for Hackintosh?

Where on Earth did I say that? Because I didn't. I said it was reversed.....
  8. Optimus? No u need use IntelHD https://github.com/PMheart/CoreDisplayFixup Yes, install clover and replace folder in usb stick
  9. T2 Chip, bad news for Hackintosh?

Why would SMC trap on anything? Better re-read.
  10. T2 Chip, bad news for Hackintosh?

1) Where is the publicly documented anything for any apple device/hardware? Where's the SMC reference? The chip can be reversed engineered through attacks on an actual iMac Pro, the same way that SMC was. Pretty sure there is going to be a driver or part of the kernel, which will be able to be disassembled. There must be some sort of MMIO because it incorporates controllers that wouldn't work without MMIO, like the SSD controller you mention next. 2) This is only a problem when they no longer support any mac without a T2 chip, then the same method could be applied, SMM can perform an emulation layer over the chipset. This will result in extreme performance degradation as the amount of calls needed for reading/writing from a disk would almost certainly be unsustainable with the overhead of thunking into SMM. More below. The cost will be minimal because how often do you think this will be needed? This overhead already exists in PC firmware, for god sakes, almost all important things like power management and the like are already done in SMM. This doesn't need to do much other then create a fake device for emulation. The higher functions could still just be a runtime driver, since most likely these will be wrappers around just sending it to through SMM. The SSD controller component on the other hand is the real issue, but I image that other SSD drivers could just be written.......? What about thunderbolt SSDs with PCIe-to-SATA controllers embedded? They no longer going to work? EDIT: Also I see multiple different weird things. I see manages SSD disks and SSD controller in different places by Apple. Is this really a controller or some sort of mechanism to help SSD speed?
  11. Hi masters of the hack universe¡¡ I need to resolve certain issues with usb volumes that always mounted, if I unmount then return to be mounted. The low speed I get with the m2 ssd. 150mb as you can see en speedtest. Another question for ask is the temperature the is rendering, 80º is normal? I use normal cooler like NOX Hummer 212. I see systems that has this and work better. for secondary improvements a question about if is better for performance add the Igpu to my setup. i work with only Nvidia gpu, and for example bruce test takes 43 sec. I read similar configs like me and betters times. Mobo Asus Z170-A Bios version 2202 CPU I7 6700 4GHZ GPU Nvidia GTX 980 4gb RAM 16GB CRUCIAL DDR4 2133 hd1 system boot. crucial m2 CT275MX300SSD4 HD2 MEDIA STORAGE. CRUCIAL CT500MX500SSD1 I included my bios settings and the send.app files. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FEx_EHc_ohavRnzGPYbW4FqIgeoJtpCl thank you for your support and knowledge.
  12. problem upload files error -200

Facing the same issue here as well.
  13. HWSensors3

No problem. Anyway I commited those changes. Bad for the ssd, good for HWMonitor.
  14. Today
  15. HWSensors3

@vector sigma I am on weekend now and have no access to those computer so I can check only on monday evening. Thank you for the efforts. Concerning MacBookPro it really has dead SSD. The HWMonitor is right.
  16. Use the seach box: Making a bootable High Sierra USB Installer Entirely From Scratch in Windows or Linux Mint (without access to Mac or App Store Installer.app)
  17. AppleALC — dynamic AppleHDA patching

Awesome news, SwitchMode works perfectly too, thanks. Here's a spec sheet of my system(pre-built SFF Fujitsu) http://www.fujitsu.com/be/Images/prel-ds-ESPRIMO-E910-E90.pdf As far as outputs go, it's all smooth sailing. Regarding inputs, nothing changed with the new kext. The pink microphone input in the back and the mic input in the front still don't work(just the blue line-in does).
  18. This is information from PCI in system report if you need it to look, I send you 2 same pictures with memory prewiusly. Sorry
  19. Would love to get a nice DSDT for my hack. Here are the Runme files ! Sleep is not working... USB is weird sometimes too... Thanks for your help ! https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kfdj4kg6393yeq/Send me Hackintosh.zip?dl=0
  20. I think that i dont using well the forum, must be reading the rules.... going to do after... i recompile my info about this setup. and looking for resolve the problem with finalcut. I'm going to try again with sssierra 10.12 to see if I get better performance with finalcut. MaLd0n can I use the dsdt and the clover in sierra that you made for me in highsierra? thnks by the way you do some beautiful photos MaLd0n
  21. hello g4600 is unsupportable cpu .. maybe if u fake ur cpu with clover and disable the onboard graphics if any are present in bios example : https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forums/topic/303755-how-to-intel-pentium-g3xxx-and-celeron-g1xxx-haswell-works-with-speedstep-yosemite-1010-and-mavericks-109/ good hack
  22. hello take a good read here https://support.hp.com/hr-en/document/c00042629 good luck
  23. So how to upgrade then? Only windows, only hardcore?
  24. Thanks, but the guid is for those who allready got system. Im on win right now. How to get it work ? Will this work with G4600 or i better buy i5 ?
  25. This happened to me in a Desktop. I did the steps twice.
  26. AppleALC — dynamic AppleHDA patching

@jin2k9 and @junoir for both - try this: Trial_CX20641_and_CX20642_LayoutID11_(0B)_and LayoutID13_(0D).zip LayoutID 11 (0B) - ManualMode as before LayoutID 13 (0D) - SwitchMode In ManualMode both devices (LineOut and Headphones) are visible in the sound settings. You have to choose manually. In SwitchMode, LineOut (back green) is configured as internal speaker. This allows automatic detection and switching if you plug in the headphones at the front. This trial version is not in the AppleALC release yet. For the release I need exact information. Which computers do you have exactly? ManualMode: LineOut back and headphones work in front? Input's? SwitchMode: IntSpeaker (LineOut back) works and the automatic switching works when headphones are plugged in? Input's? Input's you can also test with iPhone or other phone via jack to jack cable, if you do not have a mic. Quote @junoir: Great thanks, gonna give it a try and report back. One thing I don't get though, don't I have to also figure out a correct path map for each node for this to work? Or are there preconfigured correct layout ids that make this unnecessary? You do not have to patch anything anymore. I did everything. The pictures and nodes were for your information. @ammoune78 Codecs for IDT92HD91BXX already available in the AppleALC release. LayoutID 3, 12, 13, 33 and 84 all codecs tried? Is your audio not working? I can watch the dump if you have no sound. I do not quite understand. You would like to create a translation of my tutorial? With indication of the source no problem. My english is not perfect, sorry. The tutorial is older, for patch AppleHDA. Many steps are no longer necessary for AppleALC. Much easier with AppleALC.
  27. Hello Allan, I'm trying to upgrade via USB as well but no luck. Here are my steps: 1) Downloaded HP BIOS Update UEFI, and created bootable USB 2) Added mod F.48 BIOS onto "F:\Hewlett-Packard\BIOS\New" 3) Tried to flash but nothing happens... Tried it but no luck. I've placed my modded files in folder F:\Hewlett-Packard\BIOS\New
  1. Load more activity