Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. no idea. I don't have any problem with shutdown , even in the early process, at first boot, without patches. Are you using your own dsdt patched, or you are using mine?
  3. Lag seems to be limited to Skylake systems and newer based on everything we've seen so far.
  4. ThunderBolt Drivers

Add your original config.plist. Without my modification.
  5. Laptop with i3

Can you upload your config.plist?
  6. New Beta 6 App Store
  7. ThunderBolt Drivers

For some reasons the combination of the SSDT with the Config.plist file crashes my computer when I turn off or turn on a Thunderbolt device. This does not happen if I enable the 4G Decoding, but with the 4G Decoding enabled sometimes the system does not start and I see a "stop" symbol. It happened to me several times in the previous days. Here are the files ACPI & IOReg.zip
  8. Don't use our file manager per hour. Use others services. With our file manager you can use it for upload pics or update your photo profile.
  9. I think it is 1538 so I will try that. Of course I'm stupid. I've just made a dump one hour ago. Cheers yapan4
  10. Corrupted boot menu after monitor upgrade

Well I tried flashing one of my cards with a newer BIOS . https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/?architecture=&manufacturer=Sapphire&model=R9+270X&version=&interface=&memType=&memSize=4096&since= That did not go well . My computer will not boot with the new BIOS and I can only boot windows in safe mode (with output from the built in Intel) where I can not use ATI flash since it needs admin rights and you can not use admin rights in safe mode .... I now have to make an Windows 10 install USB and use that to boot with admin rights and then - hopefully - flash the card back ... and I will not have time to do that before easter. However I am pretty sure that my problem is UEFI-related. When I boot from the internal intel GPU there are no graphic corruption in clover. Looks fine. So I am more or less stuck where I am. No my focus is on getting my card up and running and then we will see. Thank you once again!
  11. I need to know my own id but where can I find this when my Nic isn't discovered and I have not installed Windows yet. Any ideas?
  12. Same link as before: Files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsCftN_jdRMFugZ-HX6GsHXaVlQC I've kept the iMac 14,1 SMBIOS 'cause some audio software is tied to my hardware infos. If it is not a problem to keep 14,1, I'll keep it. As for the Lacie drive, it is connected to a PCIe USB3 NEC/Renesas card. I doubt it will work with Apple kext. Fornow on, the partitions do not mount at all. Power management: even if LPC is loaded, platformshim and plugin true: CPU stays in the 3 gHz range... even at idle. Thanks, Patrice
  13. No. this is correct path /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily ->Show Package Contents -> Plugins
  14. Lenovo ThinkPad T420 with UEFI Only

hmm. seems like you are using Chameleon? i see references to loading of config and kexts from /Extra ??? otherwise, maybe you could copy the already installed snow leopard from your real mac to a HD partition for your T420 system?
  15. Hey @yapan4 I can't find that kext in system/library/extension. Is it a plugin somewhere els?
  16. Laptop with i3

Yeah i know that, but when Im trying to that i have the same situation like in boot without -verbose. The screen going to blurred.
  17. @arsradu The file I was trying to upload was 2.8 MB, well within the 10 MB limit. It's a mystery to me.
  18. AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily ->Show Package Contents -> Plugins Bat copy to Desktop for view and edit
  19. Lenovo ThinkPad T420 with UEFI Only

Neither of these ran in Snow Leopard. Do I need to run them on an up to date Mac ? part way through the 10.6.8 update the system panicked. On reboot I get the following screens. Any ideas ?
  20. Test, just a test

Hello. And Bye.
  21. Today
  22. First you can try Fake devID in Devices section->Lan of Clover Configurator
  23. ThunderBolt Drivers

Please send me your original ACPI tables (F4 on clover boot menu)
  24. What I meant was that the input "sysctl -n machdep.xcpm.mode" in terminal gave me the answer 1. By that I draw the conclusion that native powermanagment was working. Is that correct?
  1. Load more activity